• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chile Navy vs Armada of KHAN!!!

Aug 21st, 1951
With the arrival of Mongol massive fleet off the Chilean coast, it is time to get some new battles rolling!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov/Foreign Minister): Finally, it is time to ensure the last vestige of civilization in the South American continent to bow to our ancestor of Khans! War on Chile and Argentina!!

1162chileargenwar.jpg

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): My chance to score big against the Chilean navy!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): No way! The glory shall be all mine!

By the next hour, the front lines erupted! Mongol war machinery opened up all along the northern border of Chile and Argentina! The battle down the Andes continues!

1163frontlines.jpg

The Mongol navies meanwhile can’t wait to get some piece of the action!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Haha! While you wait for the Chilean warships to come out of port, I gonna strike them first and sink them all leaving nothing for you!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Hey! That is unfair! My battleships potential must be utilized!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): Haha!! Too late, my carrier based bombers are already flying enroute to the Port of Santiago!

1164portstrike.jpg

The Chilean naval base was pounded revealing a fleet of 36 ships including one battleship and a several cruisers. However to Pryselov’s surprise, his carrier’s organizational levels drops dramatically as his 6 aircraft carrier divisions engages the entire Argentinean fleet, the naval base and the airbase defenses.

Haidav (Chief of Navy): Pull out you nut! :mad: You gonna cost me my carrier fleet! MINE!! With the carrier fleet weakened, the Fleet of KHAN may be vulnerable to Halsey’s fleet! We gotta fight united!

Grand Admiral Pryselov (Carrier Fleet of Khagans): ***sulk*** :eek:o

The Mongol carrier have to retreat to Lima port to refit only after one destroyer sunk as some of the carrier ship’s readiness drops to less than 10% leaving the Fleet of KHAN alone for all the possible glories of the upcoming battle!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Muahahaaaa! :rofl: Now I have the last laugh!

Aug 27th, 1951
For the first time, Mongol super heavy battleships participated in a naval bombardment support in the battle for Santiago!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Feel the power of naval artillery!! You pathetic are playing with 6” artillery whereas I USE 18” guns!!! Three times your caliber!

1165santiago.jpg

The super heavy battleships of Khan opened up, blowing craters on the Chilean defensive positions! Entire platoons are thrown up into the air as masses of earth and chunks of land are spewed into the skies by the explosive impact of MKS Kublai Khan and her sister ships firepower!!
Shore bombardment firepower cut Chilean defenses by -25%, negating entirely their +25% defensive bonus from the mountains…. It simply means Mongol 18.1” guns blow off the mountains to kingdom come!!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This insanity! Our naval guns could flatten entire mountains!! No mountains are too small for us to shift!!

The terrifying guns of the Yamato ship quickly prompted shell-shocked Chile to offer peace which is rejected of course!

Sep 1st, 1951
Santiago fall to the amphibious assault of Mongol RRF! Panicked sailors of the Chilean navy under the command of Grand Admiral Motte du Portail fled out into the open sea from the port to escape capture! Unknowingly straight into the jaws of Khan!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Just what I was hoping for! KhaaaaAAAAAAAAN!

1166portail1st.jpg

With ferocity of a thousand wolves, the Mongol navy wait finally pays off with the opportunity to engage a massive enemy naval fleet! Two separate Chilean fleets met the Fleet of Khan off the coast. With main 18” gun superior range of 48km, it is way above the range of Chilean battleship flagship, BACH Almirante Latorre 14” guns.

Grand Admiral Motte du Portai: What is hitting us?!! :confused: From where from what?!!

The Chilean navy is soundly beaten and fled west wards towards the Pacific with the Fleet of KHAN is hot pursuit!

Chilean naval casualties from their first encounter with the Mongol Fleet of Khan already result with the loss of their flag ship battleship BACH Almirante Latorre, an old workhorse from WW1 but Chile’s priciest naval asset! As the biggest target… she is obviously targeted first! Her 9”armor belt is totally ineffective against a 18” round!

1167killlist.jpg

1168bachend.jpg

Sep 2nd, 1951
Formation Fighting Doctrine learnt to take care of American fighter presence in the skies as well as improving CAG performance.

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Next we will research h Basic Rocket Interceptor that will blow all aerial opposition away! Shall be worked on by no other than Messerschmitt with their advance rocketry knowledge.

Sep 4th, 1951
The chasing of the routed Grand Admiral Motte du Portail’s Chilean navy fleet continues into the high seas!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): They think they can outrun our superior designed ships! Foolish!

1169portailfinal.jpg

And in the second running battle, the gun range of the super heavy battle ships engages the enemy from over the horizon again! Another eight Chilean vessels went down. Portail then tried to head south to shake off the sea hordes but to no avail.

In the 3rd and final battle between Mongol and Chilean navies, Grand Admiral Portail’s fleet is entirely destroyed with himself in it!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): Three superb session of heavy duty action!! The Fleet of Khan has more than proven her worthiness! Now enemy naval fleet flees upon our sight! But we shall always seek out and still destroy them!

The kill list of Mongol battleships is absolutely impressive after the shoot-out with the Chilean navy! With zero losses, Mongol inflict absolute carnage to once Chilean sizeable navy of 37 ships! The Fleet of KHAN’s flagship MKS Kublai Khan sunk seven vessels alone including two heavy cruiser. This is certainly a Mongol naval triumph! Never have their navy achieve such momentous victory all within 4 days!

1170chileankills.jpg

Glad to see you're taking care of the South American, means more time the Americans are in fear.

You promised to keep Argentina as the last one,you promised*starts to shake maniacally upon my chair and starts speaking with a Gollem (of lord of the rings ofcourse) voice* They stole it from us... they betrayed us... they promised... we need to find OUR prrrrecious :wacko:

Enewald: Haha! All Japanese is Mongol now! Ironically, it is the divine wind aka typhoon that defeat Kublai Khan's fleet against the Japanese last time.

SovietAmerika: Yes, more fear for the American but there are less and less of them :D Dead in the battles with Mongols!

quaazi: With Andes done deal, it is just left with the Rocky Mountain Range, the last of them!

Btw the Khanonize sounds like canonize!
Catholic canonize, Khan Khanonize! :D
The fallen heroes of this global war of unification shall be Khanonize!
Kool word!

jonie-dinofreak: Oh yes, Argentina is indeed the last one standing in the continent. Not too bad, got to the last 10 list globally. What an achivement!!! :p
Now, that's precious my dear Gollum!!

Hax! Not too much words to help thee! :)

My first post here everyone. It take a while to register and post in this forum

I must say this is the best HOI2 AAR i ever seen. I follow it quite early and get boring to just watch and can't pay attention. Your AAR is a reason why i decide to register here :D.

PS: my English is not very good thought :rolleyes:

Morlak: Less than 10 for sure coz i do not know how little mini-states are there in the Carribean islands, yeah, Haiti and such. I can assure you that Mongol navy will play a pivotal role there!

nhinhonhinho: Best Hoi2 AAR? Wow, what an honor! Thank you for enjoying. Khan will be touched as his glorious tales of conquest are been so loyally followed! Good English is not a pre-requisite to follow the Mongol AAR! Just like Khan do not need to give a damn about English to conquer the world!! :rofl:

Hax: You're just in time for my mid-week update :)

Double annexation, double KILL!!

The Mongol armada make their way south to the last key Chilean town of Punta Arenas at the tip of South America.

1171fleetsouth.jpg

Sep 13th, 1951
Home Defence Doctrine researched further improving Mongol air superiority and CAG fighting abilities!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): Next on our radar is of course more radar warning technologies! Improved Decimetric Radar Warning which eventually could be used to improve our naval radar for improved enemy ship detection!

Sep 20th, 1951
Down on the tip of South America near Cape Horn, the southernmost battle ever fought on earth shall begin!

1172puntaarenas.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Take Punta Arenas and Chileans are finished!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of KHAN): My superior fleet are already on standby in the Magellan Straits to assist!

General Mahbarid ‘s Mongol 13th Army took to the freezing shores by storm in a snow blizzard! Once again, Fleet of Khan 18.1” naval artillery wiped off all defensive mountain bonus that the Chilean enjoys, it is like stripping naked a warrior of his armor midway into a fight!

Three days later, General Mahbarid secured the ruins of Punta Arenas. The hammer is about to fall on the Chileans!

A picture says a thousand words. The South American continent is one step closer to be totally Mongolized!

1173chileend.jpg

Oct 5th, 1951
Semi-Modern Air carrier researched!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): As said, this new development will enable us to upgrade our CAG to improved levels, not so much of more carrier ship building as we have many already in our production queue! Next inline is something fancy to showcase Mongol total dominance…. Faculty of Atomic research!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good! We must enable ourselves to hold the key to Armageddon weapons one day!

Oct 5th, 1951
After the Mongol naval armada circle round the Cape Horn to rebase in Falkland isle, the armada headed towards Rio de la Plata or River Plate where the ports of Montevideo and Buenos Aires resides.

1174montevideo.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We been hanging around here long enough! Mongols… attack the Uruguayans! To Montevideo!

Leading the battle is General Kuliev and elite KKKK led by Lt-Gen Lee Shou-hsin. Despite the Mongols being out-numbered by 20 to Uruguayan's 23 divisions, it is not much sweat for the Mongol warriors that has been fighting almost non-stop for the last 15 years all the way back in 1936!

General Kuliev (Mongol 3rd Armija): The extra 30,000 men more they fielded against us shall be eaten for dessert after we are done with their main course of 200,000!

Another Mongol victory no doubt!

Oct 6th, 1951
Recon Skirmisher Doctrine learnt!

Yanjmaa (Armaments): With that done, the last section of Perimeter Defence Doctrine are totally learnt. We shall go on to learn the last lesson for the aces of the skies! Defensive Fighter Box Doctrine!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Wow, we almost finish mastering all this air fighter doctrine thingy! It simply means we have almost no equals!

Oct 8th, 1951
With the defences of Montevideo destroyed, Kublai Khan Kommando Korps made their way into the fallen city capturing the heart of the Uruguayans.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good job! Another nation downed!

1175montefall.jpg

However this time, the Uruguayan navy did not choose to flee the port but scuttle all their ships in the base! The tales of the Chilean navy death in the Pacific must have spread wide and far! Better die on dry ground then uncertain drowning death in the wild oceans.

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): What a turn off! Our guns were so ready!

A week later, Uruguay is annexed. Delayed due to err… a technical issue of a telegram to Ulan Bator.

Oct 12th, 1951
With Uruguay fallen, Mongol turn their attention to Argentina the last standing nation between Mongol and Mongol’s South American Empire. Buenos Aires has been isolated from the rest of the Argentina by Mongol superior land warfare maneuverings.

1176reconportstrike.jpg

To assess the Argentinean navy strength, two CAS air-groups were dispatch for a recon raid over Buenos Aires and Bahia Blaca since they could do a better job than Pryselov’s carrier! Two sizable fleets were detected! Main fleet consisting of 13 ships of Grand Admiral Irizar with two battleships and several heavy cruisers are based in Buenos Aires. The secondary destroyer fleet lead by a light cruiser is commanded by Admiral Storni in Bahia Blanca. Even though this is called a ‘recon’ mission, the powerful Mongol CAS managed to sink a BB and the lead CL from each naval group as Mongol CAS are no ordinary ones, they are armed with dreaded ASM weaponry!!

Grand Admiral Luvsan (Fleet of Khan): Goodies!! A good 50 plus enemy ships to sink! Don’t take my share, ok!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Let’s get going! Take on Bahia Blanca first! We gonna save the icing on top of the cake i.e. Buenos Aires for last!

A lot got smashed since the last update I read. Liked the battle with the Chilean navy, so I guess Iwill love the final showdown with Halsey :D. Just wonderhow the Uruguayans where ever ableto build 23 divisions!

Argentina must be saved!
*launches a beacon in space with the message rescue Argentina alien invaders!* now to wait for the alien invaders...
*finds a huge yummy cookie* Ze prrrrecious,I foundz it!