• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice coup against the British by releasing Malaya as a puppet. Of course, in the real world the political fallout of such a move would be incredibly immense, but in the game it's just awesome. :D

Probably, but we have to remember that the soviet union puppeted all of easter europe post war with little more than the sound of grinding teeth from the western powers, so they would probably save the heavy fallout to post WW II times. During the war they would probably just lodge a protest, cut some trade deals and shake their fists. It's hard to do more in the face of 'liberation' of a third nation during a world war.

Clean up for 1944

Dec 22nd, 1943
Back in Guangzhou, Japanese has a free hand at China prior to arrival of Mongolian forces. Mongol Air-force is not waiting for the ground action to begin before engaging the enemy.

The first intercepting of enemy bombers occur over the skies of Longyan! The first engagement ever!

390intercept.jpg

Lt Gen Zhalnin (Defender Aviatsionnyi): Get a taste of lead! But I could use more powerful fighters! :eek:o

Lhumbe (Armaments): On the way, Zhalnin. By next year, Mongolian air fleet shall be the most modern in this theater!

Dec 24th, 1943
Disaster strikes in Chongqing!
A newly deployed reserve Mongolian division barter traded from Soviet is organizing in inner China when long range Japanese bombers strikes, annihilating the entire division!!

391chongqingdeath.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Holy Khan! They didn’t have a chance to shine! The division haven’t even been named! Lhumbe! Deploy our new divisions further away in future, please!!!

Lhumbe (Armaments): This is an unexpected disaster! What a waste! They are blown to nothing! And on Christmas eve! That is why we never believe in Christmas!

Dec 25th, 1943
However in the western Europe, Hitler got this Christmas gift in a form of Vichy French!

392vichyend.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Looks like Hitler wish is to have the whole cake for himself! :eek:

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): There goes another nation!

Amar (Head of State): We got to keep up with his annexations to be number one!

Dec 30th, 1943
Eager Japanese who are so quick to fan out to the rest of China that they left the city of Guangzhou open! And Mongol shall not left the chance pass!

393guangzhoutaken.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Those idiots are making it so easy for me that I feel irritated! :mad: They gonna pay with their lives!

By taking the central position of Guangzhou and later initial landing spot of Bao’an, the Japanese forces are divided and are doomed! CAS pounded lone Japanese divisions who are isolated. The 50,000 Japanese are numbered.

Jan 1st, 1944
It is the time of the year again!! A time for late night booze and review the war cabinet & domestic policy!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Let’s see, what should we do this time.

Amar (Head of State): It is 4am, didn’t realise we were late an hour from our annual discussion!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Blame the booze. But we deserve it! Our empire is huge and a lot more secure with the destruction of so much of the Japanese army!

Amar (Head of State): Any proposal for changes this year?

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Choybalsan recommends we appoint a fellow Mongolian as our Navy Chief. The position is still kind of empty after Navy Chief V.G. Pyrselov went down with the transporters off Vietnam coast. He is reportedly in IndoChina sulking over his loss and a broken man. He does not seem to be eager to report back to Ulan Bator yet. I think we should replace him before he comes to his senses!

Amar (Head of State): Oh yes! We should! This is Mongol’s war!!! We need descendants of Khan leading it!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): To assist final invasion of Japan and the many island hopping that we need to do, we need to build lots of transports for amphibious assaults. We have now two Mongolian experts in this field though it really beats me where they learn it from. But their resume said they could churn out transport ships at a discount! Perhaps they own some shipyard that do some of the construction for free!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Mongolian shipbuilders?! I am at loss!! Anyway, perfect find! Who are the two?

394navychief.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We have a Mr Ganbaatar and also Mr Gomchigryn Bumtsend who are both equally qualified! Damn, their resume is identical word for word, just that their portrait is different.

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): So you said Mr Ganbaatar and Mr Gomci…what Bummer?!! :confused:

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I said Gomchigryn Bumtsend.

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Oh man, his name is too complicated! If I were to agree to the selection, I cannot even announce this name to everyone!! :eek:o

And hence, Ganbaatar formerly replaces VG Pyrselov as the next Navy Chief to lead Mongol’s conquest of the seven seas! Gomchigryn fortune is on the downhill from the point he was given a name! So sad! As for domestic policy,

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I suggest we get a more larger standing professional army instead of draftee. It doesn’t sounds nice. We never need to draft, we only recruit volunteers who has the same vision as our Great Khan!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): NO problemo! Agreed!

With that the new Mongolian War Cabinet is presented. Other than the Navy Chief, all are retained. Base IC is still holding at 60 with ample resources and cash. Manpower is on the low side so it is necessitate the need for Mongol to continue to seek more men and IC to grow the empire!!

3951944cabinet.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): 1944 is the year we head west.

Amar (Head of State): And face down Hitler and the imperialist Western powers!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): And we shall prevail. The Roman Empire bow to Khan before and now 700 years later, Europe shall kneel down before us. It is Khan’s will!!!

Is Choybalsan's announcement the fruit of foresight or hindsight? :p

Nice of the Japanese to give Guangzhou back :)

well, if it can happen once, it can happen again as expected ;)
Not dumb Japanese but dumb AI!

The japs intentionally the entire division? :(
If they didn't leave, they shall face the wrath of 60,000 men under Choybalsan's command. They must have fled in fear :rofl:

On to Europe! Well, I guess you should finish up the Japanese first...:p

BP may trigger anytime and horses cannot swim thru deep sea :(
The lightly defended South Asia region is sooooOOO tantalizing!

The Grand Western Campaign Strategy!

Jan 4th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Improved Field Artillery developed! Time to tend to our wounded better with Basic Hospital Tech.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Only “BASIC” after 8 years of war??! :eek:o

Lhumbe (Armaments): I’m not sure who named them but it surely helps get our boys back into the frontline quicker!

Jan 5th, 1944
Mopping up job in region of Guangzhou.
FM Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): Commander, we didn’t know we get live men for target practice for some of our new recruits. The targets are scurrying around in a confined space with nowhere to run while we take potshots at them!

396potshots.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good, make sure our men can shoot as sharp as we could fire an arrow!

FM Lyibangryyan (6th Armija): This battle if you can call a battle doesn’t need my offensive traits!

Jan 13th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): We have researched Improved Interceptor Planes! We shall begin upgrading works of our current fighters!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): The skies shall belong to us as how the lands are right now!

Lhumbe (Armaments): We’re next going into a new era of research! Our brilliant war technologist is to embarking on an advance from the future called Basic Electronic Computers!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Wow, it sounds sooOO impressive. Where does this electronics go in my rifle?

Lhumbe (Armaments): We do not know yet, but it is so freaking impressive that we must learn it first and find out later how to use it!
I know this computer thingy is the key to our existence! Our world as we speak will not exist if not for this so called “computer”!

Jan 15th, 1944
The time comes for the assault of Hong Kong to eliminate the Japanese base in this formerly British owned territory!

Gen Badrak (Genghis Khan Armija): If British doesn’t know how to take care of their island, let us be the permanent custodian! Assault!!!

397hkbattle.jpg

The elite Genghis Khan Army with Katyusha rockets and SP artilleries storm across the shallow straits to Hong Kong! With Gen Badrak is Lt Gen Kryuchenkin’s calvary force of the Keshik 2nd Kublai Korps to speedily “swim” across to the island and secure it in minimum time! The sole garrison stood no chance as CAS pounded overhead as well. The two Japanese bomber fleet in HongKong Airbase are ripped apart by Mongolian much larger air-fleet!

Three days later, Kryuchenkin’s horsemen captured Hong Kong on Jan 18th! The last key British outpost in Eastern Asia is liberated from colonial power! And Japanese lose another 50,000 men!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I feel good to be able to free more people from imperialist rule! Mongolians are heroes of justice of the world! So now, bow to me! Muahahahaaa!

Jan, 1944
With Hong Kong secured, Mongolian CAS air fleet starts for the first time attacking Imperial Japanese Navy! So many of them are plying the Taiwan straits that it is not hard at all to pick on them every few days!!

398navalbomb.jpg

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Hahaa!! Take that you enemy scum! Think you rule the seas! It is payback time!!

Ganbaatar (Chief of Navy): Soften them up for me ok! I got no ships yet but will like my first one to survive longer than the one under the previous Navy Chief!

Jan 24th, 1944
The Mongol’s Western campaign is discussed by the top military brass of the war cabinet in the need to emulate the path of the Great Khans!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Tell me what is up your sleeves, Choybalsan! Gimme a bold plan!

Amar (Head of State): The strategy better be solid as the west are the land of the Allies!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Don’t worry, we crush the west centuries ago. They are simply an old beaten foe! Once beaten, twice shy! The plan is to re-deploy the key component of our army to the western most borders of our empire as marked by the red star and this main thrust shall spearhead into Persia, just like the old days, albeit a little to the south as I do not plan to wage war through Afghanistan yet as the rough terrain will slow us down. The yellow are secondary deployments sites to subjugate all of South Asia! Lightly defended and teeming with people and industry who I believe are very keen to be part of our glorious empire! We shall give them their wish!

399grandplanwest.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Oh great! It’s like a feast! A banquet just inviting us in! ;)

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Hitler is certainly pushing hard into the heart of Soviet land mass. If Sverdlovsk falls, I’m got an inkling feeling that Stalin might want to strike a deal with Hitler to prevent the loss of his nation! I’m not sure how it will affect us but we need Soviet to be a buffer to the northern border of our empire.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): So it is important we seize whole of Persia to be a in better strategic position! We shall probably meet Hitler’s army in the sands of Persia. All of middle east shall belong back to the Khans! :D

What about letting Germans conquer India, then you conquer it from them and release India as your puppet?
They might be able to provide you with some cheap divisions. :D

Well well, attacking the Allies while the soviet union is already far from its maximal strength? Seems a bit risky too me.

But Mongol must expand! The intent of this game is World Domination! War with Allies are inevitable! Greatness comes to those who seize the opportunity! ;)

Wait until gErmany annexes Persia, then take them on after annexing Afghanistan!

Oh no, Mongol must annex Persia for themselves so that
1) no occupied terriroty cost
2) Can deploy new units and organize brigades right in the frontline.

The frontline is no longer Asia but in middle east! The next phase of the war is here!

Uh oh, Germany! What if you meet the Germans in South Asia? :eek:

No way Hitler can advance so fast, Mongols are always swifter. The showdown will be in Persia.

Are those the Americans I see in North Africa?

Yep, becoz as usual Mussolini is a big joke defending North Africa. As Mongol will be at war with both Axis and Allies, it doesn't matter. The blue shall turn orange in the coming years!

Why is Lithuania still on the map?

I do not know, but i think they are Fascist so that is why Hitler spare them.

What about letting Germans conquer India, then you conquer it from them and release India as your puppet?
They might be able to provide you with some cheap divisions. :D

Taking all of India for myself. Must conquer German held-Persian territory before BP that will force a two-year peace. It is also urgent there is a continous land path to the rest of the Allies territory in middle east and not blocked by German when BP kicks in. The war with Allies will continue when Axis stops.
Absolutely no intention of releasing India as puppet as Mongol only release 'small' puppets. Those that doesn't spoil the looks of the Great Mongolian Empire on the world map. India certainly fails this criteria! Other then Korea, Malaysia and possibly Baku, I have no plans for more puppets.

There can only be ONE empire! MONGOL!!!

Feb 4th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Aircraft Assembly Line researched! It should greatly assist speeding up the two strings of Interceptor builds!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Let the planes roll out and into the skies!!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Next is Frontline Vehicle Repair Shop. With this, our mechanics and medic operates right in the battlefield!

Feb 5th, 1944
Two more divisions are bartered traded with Uncle Joe!

400barter.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): It continue to surprise me that Stalin is willing to provide men and arms to us as his army is crumbling! :confused:

Amar (Head of State): It is all to gain our help and sympathy! We take them, we end up obliged to help him.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I’m not complaining as I continue to get more men in! We’re in this to build an army able to take on the world!

Nyambuu (Intel): Stalin’s position is precarious. He is ceding more and more as the months go by.

Feb 27th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Interwar Bomber researched! Not gonna build anything with this but it is a precursor to learning Early Bomber!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Keep all the aircraft tech and doctrines coming!! I’m so happy to be the focus!!

Mar 6th, 1944
After two months of preparation, the Mongolians have positioned themselves at the planned staging grounds all along the western border of the empire!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This is it, we’re ready! Tell me if I should go ahead!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Alright, the moment we all are waiting for!! It’s time to complete Khan’s vision! Let me give the arrogant colonist a notice of hostilities!

401ukdeclare.jpg

The Mongols drops a call to London.

Anthony Eden (UK Foreign Minister): Did I hear you correctly, you wanna advance to India? No thanks, we do not need your army to protect the Majesty’s empire from Hitler. We just need you commies to stand up to Hitler in the East, that’s all. And your ally, Stalin is doing a bad job now so please channel your puny army north if you have one. This is war between the western power, we do not need to waste time talking to insignificant nation wherever you are in Asia.

And Mr Eden hangs up!

Winston Churcill (PM of UK): Mongol want what? I’m sure their intent is to suck us into their own uncultured tribal wars and be asking for supplies and assistance!

Anthony Eden (UK Foreign Minister): Yes, exactly! That’s why I don’t want to waste time with them! We shall continue with our game of poker shall we!

Back in Ulan Bator…
Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Well, they didn’t seem to understand we have declared war on them. That show they will be totally surprised when they realized their mistake!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): All the better! Surprise is a key element in battle! We shall hit out thru the Indus valley straight to the port of Karachi! Leading them will be my prized 3rd Ogedei Calvary Korps to seize the element of surprise!

402postercalvary.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Go forth and conquer! It is Khan’s will!!

An incoming message on the same day. A faraway country called Ecuador has declared war onto Mongolia!
403equador.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Where on earth is Ecuador? Never heard of it?! I suppose it is along the equator line..

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): It on the other side of the world, across the vast oceans.

Amar (Head of State): If that is so, why do they declare war on us? Not that they can invade us!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Must be a response to our declaration of war on UK and her allies. Ecuador must be their friend.

Mar 7th, 1944
A day later, Turkey declared war on Mongolia!

404turkey.jpg

Amar (Head of State): Those turkey! Is out reputation so ruthless that they declare war upon us first?

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): I guess so, it simply show that Mongolia is now a force to reckon with! The world fears us now!

Amar (Head of State): They are declaring war on us so they would join hand in hand with the rest of Allies to destroy us! They are ganging up on us!

True to what Amar said, as Turkey joined the Allies a week later.

Mar 10th, 1944
Three days later, yet another nation declared war on Mongolia! This time, it is Portugal!

405portugal.jpg

Amar (Head of State): What is going on?! Portugal now!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): But for Portugal, they are joining evil Hitler’s army! I guess they join him as they believe Hitler could win the war over the Allies.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Foolish enemies. They should be prepared when declaring war on us! Now their Eastern port enclave of Macao is open to us for invasion and they didn’t have a single garrison there!

Amar (Head of State): Yes, take it! That is a lesson for double-crossing us!

Mar 14th, 1944
Luvsansara (Head of Gov): How it is going, Choybalsan? A week has passed since we declare war on Allies.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We have 11 tumens heading straight for the major port of Karachi! Leading the pack is our horsemen from 3rd Ogedei Korps!

406multan.jpg

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): Resistance?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): A half day battle wouldn’t be regarded as “resistance”! Muahahaha! :rofl: The Nepalian soldier flee in the might of Mongol’s army in Multan!

Mar 21st, 1944
A week later, Mongolian forces are assaulting Karachi facing the Persian army for the first time in 7 centuries!

407karachi.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): It is time to destroy the Persian army and restore the Ilkhanate as how Hulagu Khan would have done it!

A day later, Persian army in Karachi fell, opening the gateway to the west for Mongols!

Mar 26th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Basic Hospital System developed. Advance Field Artillery shall be worked on next!

Apr 7th, 1944
Another faraway nation in South America decides to join the fray!

408columbia.jpg

Amar (Head of State): What the hell is this? Another obscure nation that we never seen before declaring war on us!

Luvsansara (Head of Gov): That shows they can feel and fear us even though they are on the other side of the globe! That is the first step in getting worldwide recognition of global power!

Apr 14th, 1944
The brilliant tactical skill of the Mongol army is applied in the Soviet battles against Hitler. Stalin has ceded control of 8-division strong 121ya Korpus commanded by FM Budennij to Mongolian control in the hope of stemming the Nazi tide. In a show of a master strategist move…

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): It is time to show off our skill! We let the German column advance and we suddenly strike their rear cutting them off and destroying then!!

409germankill.jpg

A German motorized division was cut off at the deserts of Kungrad when 121ya Korps retake Kulsary. Probably the only victory by the Soviet army for months since they have been gradually falling back in the face of Hitler’s advance!

General Chimid (Chief of Staff): That should startled them a while, Choybalsan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Yes, good to see you here! You must be busy and can’t join Mongolian campaigns in Asia! You’re still officially the Mongolian Chief of Staff as how Stalin have appointed you!

General Chimid (Chief of Staff): As you can see, things are tough here! You as my protégé can be of a great help here! So it is good to see you here on the same war theater! I have been long enough in Mongolia to understand your kind of warfare, I shall apply them more liberally here!
We shall act together as one in defeating the Nazis! I understand you guys declared war on UK and her allies! Aren’t you biting off more than you can chew?!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Err, well, the Allies are not taking aggressive steps to protect their territory. Just look at Persia who is a puppet of UK, Hitler is took almost half that nation already! We gotta stop Hitler by taking ownership of Persia! British should learnt don’t own what they cannot defend!

Apr 15th, 1944
Lhumbe (Armaments): Hah, Frontline Vehicle Repair Shop learnt! Now it is back to our favorite! Air doctrines! Night Strikes Doctrine shall be mastered next!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): I love you! :D

Lhumbe (Armaments): :wacko:

April, 1944
Mongol is tearing up India efficiently. The 1st Keshik Korps rode across open swath of India, liberating state after state from centuries of colonial brutality! The few Nepalian-Butanese troops who are defending whole of South Asia didn’t stand much chance.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This Indian campaign is considered over as soon as we started it! Our troops out-maneuvered them in all aspects and we just use your much vaunted CAS to finish off the job!

Ulanhu (Chief of Airforce): Yes, practically all destruction of routed enemies in India is attributed to my CAS fleet. The Allies can run but they cannot hide! Death from above! The Calvary Air Strikes leaves no enemy unscathed!

410india.jpg

The trio nations of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet shall pay homage to Khan and Khan only soon enough!