• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Spare me the ridiculous....these peasant barbarians would not have lasted an hour vs the Wehrmacht.....1/2 hr vs the Waffen SS.<------:p

But the world of Hoi2 allows Mongol to succeed! Hitler's ass got kicked all the way to Norway where he died there :D

jonie-dinofreak: Unwavering support for Khan. That's the way!

"All who surrender will be spared; whoever does not surrender but opposed with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."
-GENGHIS KHAN, during the war with the Khwarezmian empire. Usually, Genghis kept his word, and those who did surrender were indeed spared. It is this policy that separates Genghis from other leaders who did pointlessly kill people. Genghis killed for conquests, not for the joy of it like Tamerlane and Hitler.

For civ4 i did, not YET in civ5... will probably play the game after the 1st expansion kit is out... and most bugs ironed out. The same strategy i apply to hoi3/SF!

"The pleasure and joy of man lies in treading down the rebel and conquering the enemy, in tearing him up by the root, in taking from him all that he has."
-GENGHIS KHAN

Simply; Epic!

Simply; Epic!

Thank you for enjoying!

jonie-dinofreak: Good to see loyal sons of Khan around! :)

"Honor is nothing without victory"
-SUBEDEI (The great Mongol General, led the invasion of Russia, Europe, and commanded in Persia and China)

The greatest epilogue I've ever seen! )))

The greatest epilogue I've ever seen! )))

Khan deserves nothing less than a big bang for the ending. Thank you for the great honor! :D

"Despite all expectations, the time of my last campaign and of my passing is near. I wish to die at home. Let not my end disarm you, and on no account weep for me, lest the enemy be warned of my death."
-GENGHIS KHAN, last words to his military commanders.