• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As far as i remember Mengkuku has quite decent tech teams. Several lvl 5 or 6 i believe :) A great catch

That is absolutely true, they got Japanese quality research team which I'll share in my later updates! Definitenly a research team goldmine! Mengkukuo is sooooOO conveniently created juz adjacent to Mongolia to help further Khan's military technological might! I'm soft at my knees to think what Manchuria can offer :)

Slaughter said:
Seems your army is quite good!
So where's Japan full fury? You got Soviet Support, which is VERY good, but still... Playing with Commie China right now, and the Japs are almost unbeateable in direct combat, from '37 to '41.

The army of Khan is certainly good but you still need numbers to win! That is the challenge. Japan's is thrashing out in southern China with Soviets. That has been the strategy, to outwit the Japan who is busy south while blitzkrieg thru Mengkukuo and Manchukuo to have them ANNEXED for Mongolia's glory BEFORE Soviet steals it! I always need to ensure my provinces bordering with Soviets is always Mongolia's so if Soviet were to break-out, all Soviet's conquest belongs to Khannn!!! I expect Manchuria to be undefendable (and not worth it compare to securing whole of China, but I just want it to belongs to Mongolia, first and foremost! :D
On how I beat the shit out of Japan as Comchi, see my AAR on Mao :) Hold them back at Datong/Taiyuan so you stand on mountains and they on plains and keep pushing them back and defend behind the river networks. You can always outsmart AI thru encirclement when you allowed a breakthru for them which then you encircle.

Delex said:
You are doing great at spreading communism.
Hmm, I thought I'm spreading Khanism. :rofl:

Enewald said:
An excellent beginning of an war! Now quickly annex Manchuria! With tremendous swiftness!
Done actually after a brutish winter war. ;)
I think I have to totally sacrifice any hoi2 gameplay this coming weekend and just focus on AAR updates!:p

AFAIK manchuria has almost the same Tech teams as Menkg..meng..Inner Mongolia, damn it!:mad::D

AFAIK manchuria has almost the same Tech teams as Menkg..meng..Inner Mongolia, damn it!:mad::D

Yep, I just have the chance to compare them side by side. 12 techteams from Manchuria vs 9 from Mengkukuo and were from skill 3-6. Basically Mongolia's teams (and Sinkiang which I so heavily depended on) can retire permanently! :p

Beijing... no Dadu, here we come!!!

Nov 10th, 1939

The Mongolian blitzkrieg continue into the lightly defended territory of Manchuria! Japanese defenses are not ready!

164changdeattack.jpg

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): To our first Manchukuo objective, the airfields of Changde!

Gen. Luvsan: All four key objective are ahead of us. We will push through winter to finish off Manchukuo! Soldiers, forward!!

The Japanese defender of Changde fell flat in the face of Mongolia’s advance!

Choybalsan (Intel): We need to continue pushing through fast before Japanese send more reinforcement from China! Else it will be a bitter and cold winter war!

Meanwhile in east Soviet the Japanese have made inroads into Soviet territory. The Pacific base of Vladivostok has fallen as Japanese made landings all over the eastern coast.

165japanattack.jpg

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): I hope Uncle Joe do not withdraw support of his army strength in China.

Choybalsan (Intel): I expect Soviet to have enough divisions to go around several fronts. Else, we gonna be toast!

Nov 13th, 1939
Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): Beijing is only to the south, we should take it as we did before 7 centuries before!

Choybalsan (Intel): We should, intelligence shows that it is an open city, our drive through Northern China has taken our enemies by total surprise!

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): We shall send a light detachment of 6th Mongol People’s Division to take Beijing! Major Gen. Irgel! The city is all yours to take!

Maj Gen Irgel (Commander of 6th Mongol Division): It’s an honor to have the privilege to retake our the throne of our glorious empire!

On November 16th, the 6th Division approaches from the north. Only the Great Wall of China is stands before Irgel and Beijing! A true reminiscent of the Mongol attack on China borders during the yesteryears! :eek:

166greatwall.jpg

Maj Gen Irgel (Commander of 6th Mongol Division): Boys, let’s do what we’re good at! Climb city walls and plunder what is behind it! :D

Resistance are minimal as no field army were in defense of the city. The militia units of the 6th Mongol People’s Division clambered over the Great Wall and storm the streets of Beijing! :eek:

By the end of the day of 16th, the city of Beijing has fallen back to the hands of Mongol!

167beijing.jpg

Maj Gen Irgel (Commander of 6th Mongol Division): The ancient city of Dadu is ours again!!! ALL OURS!!!
The citizen shall embrace us, or else…

Whoo, Beiping has fallen! :D
And it looks like the Japanese are expanding into the highly unimportant lands of Siberia rather than trying to fight off our Mongolian heroes. :cool:

The drive to Manchuria...

Nov 21st, 1939
With Mengkukuo back in Mongolia’s rightful fold, the rest of Manchuria region is next!

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): Onward to Manchukuo!!

Gen. Luvsan: Changde is mine! Where to next? I hunger for more!

168changdesecure.jpg

Choybalsan (Intel): The path to our objectives are still lightly defended, provided if we move quickly!

Nov 24th, 1939
From Changde, the Mongolian 1st Nayramdakh now proudly led by Gen. Luvsan instead of Gen. Chimid storm eastward onward to Jinxi!

169jinxiattack.jpg

Gen. Luvsan: Gimme more Manchurian blood! Hey, I feel my balls are freezing! What’s with the weather? :mad:

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): The cold is setting in!! :eek:

Choybalsan (Intel): I see signs of the Eastern Winter War, komarades!

Gen. Luvsan: Damn! We got to push thru the white landscape despite my frozen balls! :(

Dec 17th, 1939
The Mongolian-Soviet alliance storm through not only Manchuria but raced across northern China securing key province of Yan’an and Taiyuan. Pockets of Japanese divisions quickly find themselves isolated and ready to fulfill Mongol’s thirst for blood! 20,000 Japanese were put to death.

170twopockets.jpg

And also in December, Christmas gifts arrives for the soldiers in the front-line! Nevermind Christmas is not celebrated here…

Lhumbe (Armaments): With the advancement of the Mongolian war technology… behold, troops! Set your sight to the latest fashion design in soldier’s uniform and helmets! I shall call divisions equipped with this latest gadgets… errr, what should I name it, uh oh…Infantry’39 for obvious reasons!

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): Well, what it means to the boys?

Lhumbe (Armaments): With fresh uniforms instead of wearing weather beaten & soiled 3-year old shirts from 1936, it boost the confidence of our soldiers. With sparkling new helmets, our enemies shudders in fear when they see our war readiness! :cool:

Gen. Luvsan: Sounds good! Make sure my divisions get them first. Wait, me first! :D

Dec 26th, 1939
In the middle of frozen lands of Manchuria, the desert province of Mukden appears in the horizon.

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): One of our key objective, Mukden lies ahead! The city of Mukden is like an oasis in the desert, ripe to be taken!

Gen. Luvsan: Oh, desert! Time to unfreeze my balls a little! Enough of snow! Well, nighttime is still freezing in desert!

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): Let’s kick Manchurian ass out of Mukden! Before your balls get frozen stiff here :rofl:

171mukden.jpg

The half-prepared Manchurian garrison got booted out in no time in the face of the fury of Gen Luvsan’s army!

1939 RECAP.
The tumor of Asia continues to grow! The cancer has reached the coast at two points, the South China Sea and East China Sea! The new Empire of Khan has grown 5x in size in 4 years!

1721939recap.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): 1939 has been another great year for the Mongolian empire!

Amar (Head of State): I certainly feel… Khan-like! I feel the power….! Our industry is strong as what Lhumbe reported as 31/24 IC whatever that means... but he says it is good!

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): As Gen. Chimid is still resting from his wounds, I shall report our state of the New Khan Army! Our army size stands at about 130,000+ men. We’ remaking gains in Northern China but the south is a little shaky as I am not there. Only the Soviets are and without Chimid presence, Uncle Joe has been taking entire stack of Soviet divisions up north to Siberia as Japanese has taken the eastern Soviet coastlines.

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Coming scenario doesn’t look too good with less of our ally in China, I see 1940 as a tougher year!

1st Jan, 1940
A new year begins and Mongolia must grapple with her new enemy, Japan!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Oh yeah, it is the time of the year again. Jan 1st 3.00am.

Amar (Head of State): What re-shuffling do you propose?

1731940cabinet.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Well, a lot of things happen last year. Our Soviet Chief of Staff is still bed-ridden from this injury but he is untouchable of course else I’ll dead under Stalin’s order. We need somebody to take over his role, a Mongolian warrior! I would want Lt. General Horloogiyn Choybalsan as the new Chief of the Army. His calvary exploits in the battlefield has been the talking point of our army and he practically lead the conquest of all major objectives on horseback.

Amar (Head of State): Oh yes, I certainly cannot disagree with that! But what about Dagva who’s holding the position now? Or even General Luvsan who is our highest ranking full General? I think many didn’t know that our Intel Head Choybalsan is also the same person leading the Mongol Keshik Korpus as “Lt Gen Choibalsan”. Intel people always works in the shadow.

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Well, Dagva already holds the Minister of Security post which he can still retains. But he don’t lead any field army so he is actually less effective. As for General Luvsan, I hold him responsible for the injury of Chimid as he was the person securing the area before Chimid came along and got ambushed. This can be considered punishment!

Amar (Head of State): OK, Choybalsan to change role to Chief of Army, let’s see who gonna be the new Head of Intel?

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Mr. Nyambuu! Simply because he’s good an industrial intelligence! That should improve our war production output significantly! Also let’s be even more hawkish this year as we got a very hawkish foe this year! Dove is for sissies!

The reshuffling is announced to the joy for Horloogiyn Choybalsan!

Choybalsan (New Chief of Army): My suffering of butt and balls hurting rides on horsy finally pays off! :D:D:D

Gen. Luvsan: But hey, I AM the General, this ain’t right! !@#$%Grumble... grumble$%#@%# Gosh, I didn’t know that you as the Intel Head were also commanding a calvary corps as a Lt. Gen! You’re certainly sneaky! :mad:

Choybalsan (New Chief of Army): As lord of intel, I control dissemination of information! Hahaa!! ;)

Dagva (Minister of Security): Looks like I should only focus on my Prince of Terror trait as Security Minister! I shall release the grievance of the loss of my Chief of Army position at the populace and extract more labor out of them! :mad:

Exellent progress. I have no reason to doubt that superior Mongolian figthing spirit will prevail over the Japanese pretenders to Asian Hegemony. Everyone knows that it is Mongolias destiny to rule Eurasia, so it can only be a matter of time before it happens.

Exellent progress. I have no reason to doubt that superior Mongolian figthing spirit will prevail over the Japanese pretenders to Asian Hegemony. Everyone knows that it is Mongolias destiny to rule Eurasia, so it can only be a matter of time before it happens.

Myth said:
The Mongol Empire is growing most excellently!

Enewald said:
Lol, 14 divisions and you are soon a global power...

For all the kind and encouraging words, I shall reward thee with the longest update I could have ever muster in one go... :D

Winter War in Fin... I mean Manchukuo!!

Jan 4th, 1940
The drive into Manchukuo continues..!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Back to the battlefield! Where we were? Oh, Mukden. We have reached the city!

174mukden.jpg

Gen. Luvsan: Hah, the Japanese-Manchurian force could not dislodge us!

Jan 12th, 1940

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Oh gosh! New Japanese troop landings in Yingkou! Additional 4 divisions! That certainly spells trouble for our rear flank!

Gen. Luvsan: Oh no, they are attacking from all sides!

175mukdenlost.jpg

The valiant Mongolian armies were forced to retreat back to Jinxi in the face of overwhelming odds!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We have to return to Mukden with a larger force!

Feb 13th, 1940
And in the second advance into Mukden, this time the Mongolian army of more than 100,000 men strong and was unbeatable by Japanese.

176mukdenwins.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Good! We managed to hold the ground! But we have lost the element of surprise and Japanese reinforcement is everywhere around us already!

Gen. Luvsan: Crappy situation but we have to prevail somehow and push through in this bitter coldness!

Feb 15th, 1940
Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hey, I am the Chief of Army! How come I am still ranked a Lt. General?!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Oh, we must have overlooked it! Ok, you’re a full General now. Hail, General Choybalsan!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Wait, I have more than 100,000 men under my command and I believe I can function more effective if I am of even higher rank! A general could only command so many men… the fate of Manchukuo campaign depends on it.

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Well, if the army can fight better, I bestow upon you the rank of Field Marshall!!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Yeehawww!! A 33% increase in prestige, a further 33% increase in army size I could command! I can finally kick butt! I am getting my back-pay from January for this double promotion, right? Muahahahaa!

177choibalsan.jpg

Gen. Luvsan: $%#&$%^! more grumble #$#%$&^*

Feb 24th, 1940.

Lhumbe (Armaments): Mechanized Agriculture researched. We shall feed our army well. A satisfied tummy makes a effective soldier!
Holy Khan!!! Look at the nine military research teams we have from Mengkukuo! All trained by imperial Japanese forces! Their skill and unfortunately their pay are phenomenal compare to what Mongolia have!

178mengkukuoteam.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Get them working for us immediately!

Lhumbe (Armaments): Yes! Mengkukuo Colonial Company shall start reseraching Agrichemistry for us in the effort to boost our manpower! Now everyone will want to join the army to get a full stomach! Haha!

179agrichemistry.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Here are the blueprints from Soviets. It should assist us greatly!

Feb 28th, 1940

180redarmyleave.jpg

Nyambuu (New Intel Head): Field Marshall Choybalsan! More and more Soviet divisions are quietly leaving the Southern China front for Siberia in the face of Japanese onslaught!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): This is the time we would have really needed General Chimid. With Chimid hospitalised in Ulan Bator, our Soviet alliance have begin to abandon our China cause.

Nyambuu (New Intel Head): On my estimation, probably 100,000-150,000 men has left leaving half the numbers that are slowly ceding lands to the Japanese.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We got to end the Manchurian campaign here fast and ride to the south!

Nyambuu (New Intel Head): Guilin has fallen and more shall follow!

181japadvance.jpg

The grim situation in the south warrants quick intervention soon! But the small Mongolia army can only be only one place at one time…

Mar 3rd, 1940

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We gotta break this frozen stalemate.

Lhumbe (Armaments): Three new divisions enroute to Mukden from Ulan Bator from Soviet negotiation on Jan 24th and Feb 2nd.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Can’t wait for their readiness as I got to start plotting a strategy and acting now! The defence at Harbin and Xinjing which are our objectives are too strong in this cold winter. But province of Andong is weak! We shall make some diversionary attacks there to draw out the defenders from the stronger positions!

182andong.jpg

The valiant Mongol army kept up with repeated attacks on Andong from end of Feb into March. As expected, the enemy send troops to Andong defence from adjacent provinces.

Mar 11th, 1940

Gen. Luvsan: It works! Xinjing garrison has been reduced!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Time to breakout to the capital of Xinjing! The white horizon shall turn red from the blood of our enemies!

183xinjing.jpg

Xinjing defenders collapse in the face of newly minted Field Marshall Choybalsan, Mongolia’s latest weapon of victory. For the first time, up to 12 divisions could be commanded by a single man in a battle!

Mar 14th, 1940

Lt. Gen Tsendenbal: Whoahh! Japanese airstrikes at Dadu (Beijing)! But they aren't scratching my entrenched urban fighters! But it shows they have a magnetic attraction to this ancient city!
184daduairstrike.jpg

Mar 15th, 1940

Lhumbe (Armaments): We have found a way to bandage our wounded better as a result lower battle casualties and they can return back to the battlefield.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Great, more fighting men, more victory!

185greatwarhospital.jpg

Lhumbe (Armaments): Next on our sight is to work on Census Tabulating Machine to improve in research and intelligence network overall.

Mar 16th, 1940
WINTER WAR of the EAST has begun!!!

186winterwar.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Lt General Mindro. I have passed the baton of the commander of the reverend Mongol Keshik Korpus to you. You have the task to always capture any objectives assigned without fail as I have. Are you up to it?

Lt. Gen Mindro: I do and I am honored to be given the opportunity the lead the glorious calvary. We’ll ride out to Xinjing and capture with lightning speed through the snow blizzard!

Nyambuu (Intel): The Mongol army has been historically using winter as her ally! Ancient cities of Moscow and Kiev was taken during those times when the defenders are least prepared and when river froze to become a highway for our calvary!!

Mar 18th, 1940

Lt. Gen Mindro (Commander of Mongol Keshik Korpus): Xinjing is ours but the detachment from Harbin is going all out to take it back! We’ll hold on as long as we can!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): An opportunity for a flanking attack against Harbin which otherwise we will not able to take them on! Charge!

187harbin1st.jpg

Keshik Korpus was beaten back from Xinjing after holding on to their last blood. But all is not lost, this is part of the Mongolian tactic.

Barely two days later on March 20th, the Mongol 6th People’s Korpus led by Lt. Gen Demchegdongrov arrives in Xinjing and the Harbin army continues to assault Xinjing to take it back. FM Choybalsan is obviously just waiting for the moment.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Our last chance to defeat the Harbin defender! Or should I say attackers since they are assaulting Xinjing.

188harbin2nd.jpg

Devastating flanking attack by Choybalsan practically removes all defensive bonuses conferred by the frozen weather to the Harbin garrison.

By March 21st, the 50,000 defenders of Harbin call it quits and flee to the mountains north west. The future of Manchukuo is surely sealed without saying.
189harbinwins.jpg

Mar 26th, 1940
In faraway Europe, Hitler war machine continues his rampage...

190norwaydenmark1.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Hitler is never satisfied, he going after nation after nation. :eek:

Amar (Head of State): No different from our ambition isn’t?

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): You’re goddamn right, hahhaHAHAHAA! :rofl:

Mar 30th, 1940

Nyambuu (New Intel Head): Warning! Japanese amphibious attacks again at Tianjin threatening Dadu (Beijing) again! The two recuperating Soviets divisions were taken off-guard and beaten back.

191tianjin1.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): I can only handle them once I am done with Manchukuo!

April 1st, 1940
The hooves of Mongol calvary pounded on the grounds of Harbin signaling the end of the Manchu reign and beginning of the restoration of Mongol rule once more. The battleground of Harbin is strewn with dead Japanese and their Manchurian collaborators.

192winterwarend.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Manchus, be part of the glorious Mongol Khan empire again. I know you want to be! Be our brothers and resist the Japanese! I hereby proclaim the annexation of the nation of Manchukuo!

193manchuriaannex.jpg

News were relayed to Ulan Bator...

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Manchuria is ours? Hey, don’t joke over such a biggie news. I know it is April 1st today. Don’t pull an April Fool day on me! Last I heard our army is spading snow to clear some pathway.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): ^@$%^@%#!! :mad: I can send you Emperor of Manchukuo Pu-Yi to you if it takes that for you to believe!!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Gosh, you’re brilliant! You really did it!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): What else do you expect? We have the Mongol army! KhaaaAAANNNN!!!

Dagva (Minister of Security/Chief of Army): What should we do with this pretty emperor, Mr Pu-Yi?

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): He has been dancing around with the Japanese for too long, to the dungeons for him! Get him to sew the torn uniform of our army while he is at it.
He is already lucky enough I chose not to impale him. Fortunately we did not take heavy losses in Manchuria else I would have done just that!

194puyi.jpg

Pu-Yi, from the last Emperor of China is reduced to the Emperor of Manchukuo. And now none. An emperor who lost it all. Such pity!

Last edited:
My goodness, that was a long update. :eek: But at least Manchukuo is finally rid of! Manchuria should be clear of Japanese forces in no time, and then it'd be time to deal with the Japanese threat to the south!

That is not the way of the Khaaan! It must all be united under one Khaaan(even if it is only to break up into countless smaller Khanates a few years later ;))

Eurasia today, tomorrow the WORLD!

My goodness, that was a long update. :eek: But at least Manchukuo is finally rid of! Manchuria should be clear of Japanese forces in no time, and then it'd be time to deal with the Japanese threat to the south!

Nope, could not dislodge Japanese from Manchuria, there are about >50 Japanese division at minimum from north Manchuria and East Soviets. It is better if I race south NOW to secure productive lands than the barren lands of Manchuria/Siberia. Once CHina i annexed and secured, I make my way north to rescue Soviet from the the Japanese scourge. Probably can start doing that only by 1943. As Japs push inland, Mongol just needed to race along the coast and cut them off for good. That is how can 20 divisions takes cares of 50 :cool:

Enewald said:
What about making Pu Yi the official Emperor of your Empire to get cores on all over China, while leading a shadow government behind his back?
Pwn*Star said:
That is not the way of the Khaaan! It must all be united under one Khaaan(even if it is only to break up into countless smaller Khanates a few years later )

Did not intend to write any more events than the one initial event which is one of the self-imposed game rule, i.e. no cheating. If Khan wannabe has only 15 divisions to take on Eurasia, so be it. With incremental conquest, I am sure Mongolia incremental manpower and IC should be able to double-triple that army size in 5 years. THe world map shall be free-ranging orange due to Mongols's conquest & annexation. :cool: Planned to have some puppets to provide some divisions to guard Mongol beach-front. For that, I will just give them some key province only and take the rest away to have as much as Mongolian lands! :)

Nope, could not dislodge Japanese from Manchuria, there are about >50 Japanese division at minimum from north Manchuria and East Soviets. It is better if I race south NOW to secure productive lands than the barren lands of Manchuria/Siberia. Once CHina i annexed and secured, I make my way north to rescue Soviet from the the Japanese scourge. Probably can start doing that only by 1943. As Japs push inland, Mongol just needed to race along the coast and cut them off for good. That is how can 20 divisions takes cares of 50 :cool:
Ooh, didn't realize it was that bad in Manchuria. But I'm no stranger to small armies beating large ones. ;)

Save Dadu!!

Apr 1st, 1940
With annexation of Manchuria, the Japanese Kwangtung Army guarding the northern Manchurian-Soviet border found themselves garrisoning the err… Mongolia-Soviet border!
They are the lucky ones unlike those in Yingkou who found their backs against the beach with their front facing the Mongol hordes!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Unleash hell on them!!

195yingkou.jpg

The Japanese army was beaten back to Dalian, a major Japanese air and naval base on mainland China.

The first of Japanese re-invasion at Tianjin hit the beach. Despite being backed with artillery, the 5th Mongol People’s Korpus beat the weary Japanese initial wave to death.

Lt. Gen Tsendenbal (Commander of 6th Korpus): The Japanese made a landfall near Beijing and we manage to destroy them!

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): Hang on there, the Mongolian army is coming your way!!

196tianjin.jpg

But on Apr 2nd, two more Japanese divisions landed!

Lt. Gen Tsendenbal (Commander of 6th Korpus): This is too much, our home-made guns, arrows and slingshot is no match for fully equipped infantry divisions! And my Khan! They are backed by naval bombardment!

Apr 11th, 1940
The unavoidable happen, the militia garrison of Beijing was defeated by Japanese nine days later.

197dadulost.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): The Japs gonna die for that! :mad:

Apr 7th, 1940
Meanwhile in Europe…

198denmarklost.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Look, Denmark just gave up without a fight! Sometimes you can declare war and still win without fighting.

Amar (Head of State): We haven’t learn that technique yet, we still need to fight the old-fashion way to gain territory.

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): This Hitler is just marvelous at these things! I wonder if we shall cross paths one day. Just one day…

Apr 8th-19th, 1940
The fate of the doomed Japanese pocket of Dalian is sealed.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): We’re getting there, boys! Slaughter them like chickens!

199dalianwin.jpg

And thus, all five Japanese divisions were finished off by April 19th.

Apr 30th, 1940

The rush to Dadu (Beijing)! The Japanese has made inroads!

200dadurush.jpg

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That Japanese division at Dadu for sure gonna be dead when I see them!

May 2nd, 1940
Back in faraway Europe…

2013nationwar.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): I am speechless. Three nations at one go! :eek:

Amar (Head of State): This guy is certainly more hungry than us! I wonder how many nations will give-in without a fight?

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): I’ll be expecting news of demise of several nations in the coming weeks, I can betcha with that! ;)

May 8th, 1940

Nyambuu (Intel): Dadu is regained back with the help of Soviets.

Choybalsan (Chief of Army): That entrapped Japanese division at Baoding is the same division who sacked Dadu! Leave no enemy men alive!

202dadubattle.jpg

Battle rages as rushing Mongolian army from north meets with Japanese army racing from south meet-up on the outskirts of Beijing!

May 9th, 1940
The Mongol negotiated for an air-wing! The first ever for the Mongolian military!

203tradecas.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): I get all excited! We just ordered our first air calvary! Yippee!!

Amar (Head of State): This is certainly experimental!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Major General Ulanhu of our Air-force has been waiting for eons for this to happen. We have been preparing for this moment!

Later that day…

204luxannex.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): There, I told you so, Amar! A nation bite the dust in just one week after Hitler declared war! A luxurious nation called Lux.

Amar (Head of State): Hitler must have calvary to execute a conquest at such speed for sure!

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Yes, I heard they have. But their horses are made of iron and can throw shells like an artillery from their mouths! I sure wanna get my hands on those horses! And they don’t eat grass, they just drink gasoline! Our calvary formation are called Keshik, theirs are called “Panzer”.

Amar (Head of State): Wooo.. this is some horses we need! Panzer I see… I will certainly prepare the best stables to house them!

May 17th, 1940

Lhumbe (Armaments): More stomach filling technology to attract recruits with the Agrichemistry! And onward to Agriculture Production! The Mengkukuo scientist are brilliant!

205agrichemistry.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Here are a bunch of blueprints from Soviet! Use them!!

Lhumbe (Armaments): That just reminded me, Dagva has recently send me a whole new PoW research teams from Manchukuo! There are a total of twelve of them! Unbelievable! We are definitely technological competent and self-sufficient for the rest of the war with them! Come to papa!!! :D

206manchukuoteams.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): The foolish Japanese are losing all their military secrets to us for sure! :rofl:

May 17th - Jun 12th, 1940
On the international diplomatic front…

2072nationretire.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): Talk about speed of execution! Two nations down!

Amar (Head of State): Man, I am getting worried! Will Hitler reach India before we’re finished off with Japan??! He’ll be intruding into Khan’s sphere of influence!

June 1st, 1940
The first Mongolia airwing is commissioned in Changde!

208cascommission.jpg

Luvsanshara (Head of Gov): The military capabilities of Mongol must continue to improve with times! We have now an airwing that will provide close support to our land army!

Ulanhu (Air Force Chief): Thank you for finally giving me something to do and proud of! These Su-2 Sukhoi planes shall be an asset to Mongolia cause. Soviet pilot Lt. General Smushkevich shall be privileged to command our first Mongolian air-wing!

Lt. General Smushkevich: Glad to be of assistance. Gonna show you some new tricks from the air!

Ulanhu (Air Force Chief): Please teach me how to command you!

Lt. General Smushkevich: :confused: *whisper* Mongolian nuts! They are such newbie!

Whoo, the Mongolians now are more fearsome than they have ever before been, because they have AIRPLANES!! :D