• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm isnt their style large poweful countries instead of alot of small ones? the POINT of all this conquest? ill be working on my own soon. it involves germany stretching to siberia allies so it can reach the reactors. the brits control all of africa. the germans control central and western europe. the balkans are controlled by a new mysterious owner that spans most of asia as well as the middle east. britain retains india tibet and the chinese border. the germans get the pacific islands they lost in WW1. they also set up the amazon republic in south america. the british directly control east usa and canada. the central usa is releaased as puppet usa. the germans control the west coast. is anyone interested in seeing it in picture?

My europe:
30bnuj6.jpg

Guys; guys, some conservatism when using your colours, please. A bright blue Germany burns my eyes :D

And yes; our aim is to get rid of all annoying micro powers, they are to be annexed in greater federation (that make sence)

-Vincent
Ok, I made one that wont burn your eyes :p
EDIT: The is Alien controlled Germany right there xD

xkx2e0.jpg

Last edited:
Guys; guys, some conservatism when using your colours, please. A bright blue Germany burns my eyes :D

And yes; our aim is to get rid of all annoying micro powers, they are to be annexed in greater federation (that make sence)

-Vincent

I will post my reasonings if you like.

Basically Burgundy, Basque and Iberia are all attempts to devolve adminstrative power, into domestically autonomous but not internationally autonomous sections. As are Byelorussia and Cossack Republic. Note the Brits got Baku!

My ideal is that De Nil and Van Geyte are smart enough to understand the value of buffer regions between countries, should their successors in 10, 100, 1000 years, be morons.

Also, restoration of the British Crown Territory in France, with Burgundy being the revival of Charles the Bold's kingdom of the 1400's both as a buffer state, a reinstated Valois line. Basically Van Geyte and De Nil are looking at historical ambitions of their respective nations, and rewarding historical allies. As for Basque country... well both the anarchists and the carlists always appear in Basque country... so let the basque deal with them, and let the rest of spain plod along happily in a reformed moorish territory arrangement. Alexandrian Greece is just a whim that federates those messy messy balkans, and puts anatolia into a neat box.

I could go on, but i think my map makes sense :)

europaalt.jpg

Real crappy but I found it better than filling out provinces.

UK - WTH? Are you guys serious with UK gaining half of Iberia out of nowhere? Do I have to remind you that modern day Britain has NOTHING to do with France? Their kings were german, but they're not here anymore, so England is English. Colonies are the british way.

France - Pretty much a Kaiserreich edition.

Italy - Normal with bits taken away by Germany.

Portugal - Galicia added.

Netherlands - Belgium added. BUT, the president (or dictator, whatever) is apointed out of Belgium and then out of Holland so that everyone is happy.

Germany - Kaiserreich edition + Denmark + Bitter peace lands.

Albania - A little bigger, led by Zog.

Hungary - Most of Romania added.

Yugoslavia - Seriously nerfed.

Turkey & Persia & Greece & Spain - Normal.

Georgia or a Kaukaz union - Kaukaz.

Finland - Big Finland edition.

Sweden - Norway and danish islands added.

Pink line - Somewhere along that line there should be a border between Germany proper and a russian puppet going all the way to the siberian border.

Last edited:
Your map makes France too powerful, the plan is to make them weak.

:I

Have you played Kaiserreich? It's a mod about, "what if Germany won WW I".

Well, this France is the France that's in Kaiserreich with three provs added.

Why have I taken it from Kaiserreich?

Because TRP have clearly stated - Something along the lines of a super Germany that won WW I.

And I would really like to hear your arguments for nerfing France more. What is that I hear? Normandy was once english? Well, NOW it isn't! All sugestions of UK gaining land in the European mainland are simply stupid. Something like that is impossible. Not to mention the British wouldn't like having french people in their country.

EDIT : About America. USA and Canada under direct British control. Mexico and all central american nations merged into some country. South America normal with the exception of Uruguay and Paraguay annexed into Brazil or Argentina.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow, I am inactive for 2 hours and this happens.

Good job Vincent, you just HAD to bring up the New World Order didn't you? :D

But seriously, these thing are still a long time away from; and it might be best if we dropped this discussion while we still can.

I still want to thank everyone for their enthusiasm and participation, all of you make good points for a new world order, ranging from historic realism to fun imperialism. ;)
When the end of the AAR drawn near, you can all post as much of your suggestion as you can, and we will try to come to an understanding. :)

As a means of compensation one more update tonight.

Albania - A little bigger, led by Zog.
Are you sure? We all know what will happen then...

Wow, just wow, I am inactive for 2 hours and this happens.

Good job Vincent, you just HAD to bring up the New World Order didn't you? :D

But seriously, these thing are still a long time away from; and it might be best if we dropped this discussion while we still can.

I still want to thank everyone for their enthusiasm and participation, all of you make good points for a new world order, ranging from historic realism to fun imperialism. ;)
When the end of the AAR drawn near, you can all post as much of your suggestion as you can, and we will try to come to an understanding. :)

As a means of compensation one more update tonight.

Are you sure? We all know what will happen then...

I disagree, I feel the NWO discussion should be brought up at multiple times throughout the AAR, simply because painting maps is amusing to everyone :D. But we'll continue to the update and pick this up much later.

May

With the new aerial additions, it soon became clear that the Atlantic Blitz was burning through momentum fast. In the following weeks, German fleets managed to gain miraculous victories against the raiding USN, while working in tandem with the Luftwaffe and RAF

gerbattleatlantic3.jpg

bombingatlantic.jpg

Before Porto, US Fleets began to face increasingly heavy RAF resistance, as the new Vickers Valiant proved to be a formidable force in naval warfare.

britishnavalbombing3.jpg

All around the world, the RAF was pursuing an aggressive anti-naval bombing campaign, which proved to be extremely successful against the Allied Fleets.

bombingindonesia.jpg

In Asia, AOF expeditionary forces began a strategic bombing campaign on Indonesia, in an attempt to undermine British convoy capability, on which the German Army relied as well. In the Atlantic and the Pacific, submarine attacks were becoming increasingly frequent, straining British economy.

convoybuilding.jpg

In order to cope with the losses, Grand Admiral Sommerville ordered an expansion of the Merchant Fleet.​

Yay! Update!
Finally some victories :D

Based on Vesimir's map, I have made this one: this one is more plausible than my previous one :p
Newly (AGAIN) edited:
2irngu8.jpg

Balkan:
Greater Greece - Green
Kingdom of Hungary - Dark Green
Kingdom of Serbia - Brown

Middle East:
Ottoman Republic - Red
Brown - UK

Russia:
Czarist Russia - Green
Ukraine - Blue
Siberia- Red
Kasakstan (?) - Light Black
Republic of Georgia - Dark Yellow

Scandinavia:
Greater Finland - Vomit Yellow
Sweden - Almost White colour

Western Europe:
Germany - Light Black
Netherlands - Oranje
Italy - Pink(?)
France - Lemon Green
UK - Brown
Spain - Yellow
Portugal - Light Yellow

Last edited:
More realistic, but from what I know van Geyte is a Gross Deutchland kinda person. So I doubt Austria-Hungary is possible. And stop taking colonies from UK!

TRP - Do you suggest I am trying to spread Zogism into TCP world in hope my pleas on RTCB will be heard?

Ok I edited it again, see the post above

Take Austria-Hungary and the polish lands in Hungary, and incorporate them into Germany (Metz should be german too.). Then you will have what I meant.

Again updated :p is that what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.