• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I vote for option B, Pax Germania.

Remember that the UK will get all of it's former colonies, parts of Asia, most of Africa, and large parts America.
Giving Germany one a few extra provinces is beyond unbalance, it's just stupid. :)

-Laurence

I have 2 ideas:

Idea 1: Little Lebensraum

picyv1.jpg

Here we have a small amount of Lebensraum but much that you wont no what to do with it :)

The main changes elsewhere are the annexation of Venetia to give access to the Med.
The annexation of Slovenia not only to improve the look of the border but also because of its heavy historicallink with Austria and thus Germany
The annexation of the Slesvig (sp?) that southern province in Denmark was lost at the endof WWI, has lots of Germans and must retunr to the Reich!
The annexation of the central southern Swss province because it is majority German (more so than the south-eastern swiss province).

On all options you should change it so that that central southern Swiss province is annexed along with the Slesvig (sp?)

Idea 2: The New Holy Roman Empire

picyv2.jpg

Does what it says on the tin as a new Empire based on the HRE is created (note I did this off the top of my head so some borders may be inaccurate). Combines historically HRE provs with Germanic claims to create a small but IC wealthy Empire with ancient traditions and cool borders.

I'd like option A so that you give Germany somekind of an IC boost simulating transfering of Eastern industry to yourself. But I trust that whatever you decide to do this AAR will continue to be awesome.

Keep up the good work! :)

Well, we'd like to ask you now in advance because if we have an idea of what the postwar germany will look like, we'll edit in a fluff event chain saying things about the reorganisation of the German occupied provinces, as in:

Germany has selected 'No racial policies! Federate with our slavic brethren!' in 'The Ostland debate'

Germany has received 'German federation begins' event

Germany has selected 'An empire from sea to shining sea!' in 'Annex Venetia?

Me and Laurence both agree Venetia should be annexed into the GDR/GGU (Grossdeutsches Reich, will later become the Greater German Union/Federation) for an ME port. We'd also annex the two Eastern Swiss provinces into Germany, give the north-west to France and south-west to Italy.

And for the British Empire, I was thinking about not directly annexing entire North-America, but dividing it into three parts:

- British America: Basically a direct annexation of the Northeast
British_North_America.png

- Release the United British Dominions of North America (BDNA): A pale pink puppet state controlling the US East-Coast and Eastern Canada. (same colour as Iraq)

- And finally, release the Confederate States of America to control the South. Remember that the British pledged secret support to the CSA in the American Civil War, so it seems only right that De Nil would remember this archaic treaty. And, of course, the redwood desk the president sits at would be returned to London :D

Last edited:
Well, we'd like to ask you now in advance because if we have an idea of what the postwar germany will look like, we'll edit in a fluff event chain saying things about the reorganisation of the German occupied provinces, as in:

Germany has selected 'No racial policies! Federate with our slavic brethren!' in 'The Ostland debate'

Germany has received 'German federation begins' event

Germany has selected 'An empire from sea to shining sea!' in 'Annex Venetia?

Me and Laurence both agree Venetia should be annexed into the GDR/GGU (Grossdeutsches Reich, will later become the Greater German Union/Federation) for an ME port. We'd also annex the two Eastern Swiss provinces into Germany, give the north-west to France and south-west to Italy.

It should be South-east to Italy (thats where the Italians are) and south-west to Germany (thats where Germans are)

Definetley A, B and C would make the game too easy and unrealistic.

Note that we're not adding cores anywhere, it's merely a cosmetic matter, so Germany's IC will remain the same.

I Liked the New Holy Roman Empire.

Tommy4ever option 1. looks the best for me.

And why take away any part of Canada from the Brits? They should have direct control over all of Empire (with cores on dominions), just give them New England, Florida and Hawaii and balkanise the rest. :cool:

Definetley A, B and C would make the game too easy and unrealistic.

Are you reading? It won't make any difference to the game whatsoever since the reformation will only occur after we won the game and the war is over

-Vincent

I think the option C with the addition of Venice for a Mediterranean port would be the nicest and guarantee Germany's status as a world power after the war, no matter what is done with the rest of the world.

If Germany doesn't border with it's Siberian ally, what country has to be placed in between? It will simply make it look random.

Germany needs a vast stretch of land as a reaction to Vincents Empire.
Look at world map with all that pink on it, you'll see. ;)

Anyway nothing has to be decided right now, this is still a long time from now.

*closes discussion*

If Germany doesn't border with it's Siberian ally, what country has to be placed in between? It will simply make it look random.

Germany needs a vast stretch of land as a reaction to Vincents Empire.
Look at world map with all that pink on it, you'll see. ;)

Anyway nothing has to be decided right now, this is still a long time from now.

*closes discussion*

Either we continue the German discussion, Laurence, or you update and give the readers something else to do. I am not amused by 'K discussion done bai' posts if no other content is added to it, and you know it.

On another note, I got the job in Antwerp, so now I'm a parttime viral video monteur aswell. Such is the last great act of terrorism on my free time :eek:

Then again, it has it's advantages. I'm so paid. I'm so paid!

-Vincent

Last edited:
WARNING: CRAPPY USE OF MS PAINT.

europaalt.jpg

here is a map I quickly did.

it Features:

PAX GERMANIA, quite acceptable.
FRANCE.
Britain, with lots of Colonies in Nafrica.
OTTOMAN EMPIRE (German Ally in WW1?).
and a Small Scandinavia.

EDIT: Italy is a subject of change.

Why France, the archenemy of the Channel Pact, gets those non-national provinces?

numbers.jpg

Purple being Primorsk,
White being White Russia
Orange being the Great Cossack Republic
Dark Purple being Burgundy
Cyan being Grosse Scandiavia
Green being Alexandrian Greece
Blue being Zion
Dark Blue being Basque Country
Yellow Being Iberia.

The Germans get the Canaries and Suez
The Brits get Costa del Sol and Gibraltar :rofl:

Thats actually not bad. Sounds reasonable, but a hell of alot of coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.