• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was listening to the Signals album and I noticed that Rush's song "New World Man"(Linky)reminds me of Van Geyte. Just saying. Anyway Keep posting and being Random!

"He's a restless young romantic"

Romantic? Young? If one would actually count the years these guys have been alive, Van Geyte would be 70 by 1945 :D. He's a hardliner cynical autocrat, who acts most out of a sence of humiliation, to avenge the German Empire and his killed wife and daughter.

But for poetic liberty, you can assume De Nil is 45 and Van Geyte 47 during the TCP timelines ;)

I'm willing to pay up to 10$.

Nothing on Zazzle is under 20$ (or your monetary equalivent)

However this could convince you...

2qx44js.jpg

zmfqd0.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing on Zazzle is under 20$ (or your monetary equalivent)

However this could convince you...

2qx44js.jpg

zmfqd0.jpg
I must say that this looks really badass, And I would certainly consider buying one should they be on store. :D

Actually something like this would be really cool (and random) :

Crimson t-shirt
Albanian eagle on the back
Black&White picture of Zog on front, borders blending into crimson

Really cool.
Now This would look even better! :D
I bet even Vincent can't photoshop that!

-Laurence

I must say that this looks really badass, And I would certainly consider buying one should they be on store. :D

Now This would look even better! :D
I bet even Vincent can't photoshop that!

-Laurence

Is that a challenge? :p

If we ever make and sell a RTCB T-shirt, how about a crimson shortsleeve T with an Albanian eagle on the back, reading "Raise the crimson banner!", and on the front an illustrated propaganda poster of Zog laughing manically as he holds a cracked globe in his hands?

Yes! That is perfect!

Is that a challenge? :p

If we ever make and sell a RTCB T-shirt, how about a crimson shortsleeve T with an Albanian eagle on the back, reading "Raise the crimson banner!", and on the front an illustrated propaganda poster of Zog laughing manically as he holds a cracked globe in his hands?

Or he points forward as Albanian troops, air force march while artillery fires ?

We might be getting somewhere. I see that website is great and easy to use, and there is a demand, so I might just be tricked into doing this :D. how about we cut you guys this dea:

A standard shirt on that website costs 20$, not sure about shipping. How about I make you guys a black (apparently you can't have coloured items) RTCB shirt with a fully detailed and custom Zog illustration on front and a crimson eagle symbol on back, added to which that the entire work process will be posted here allowing members to suggest changes to the print, creating a democratically designed shirt everyone is happy with. If we decide to sell, I'm thinking on taking 25percent royalties for TRP, putting the price at 25$ total. Note that creating a print-quality propaganda poster takes a lot of time and effort, and with the fact that everyone can choose what he likes for the poster, I feel that's about a just price. or do you guys think that's too much? let us know what you think. Technically, we could sell this print as an A2 poster aswell.

Or he points forward as Albanian troops, air force march while artillery fires ?

Great idea, skies filled with those hilarious triplane bombers Laurence posted a while ago, while primitive medieval bombards and tanks roll on to victory :D

-Vincent

Hahaha :D

If it only were that simple, the problem is that nobody actually wants to buy these things :p

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to print an A4 or A3 Albanian poster?

-Laurence

Last edited:
I would be willing to part with 25 bucks for this.

So my final idea is -

Crimson t-shirt
Albanian eagle on the back
Black&White propagandish Zog smilling diabolicaly while holding a globe centered on Tirana. Borders blending into crimson

And as long as it will be shipped from Europe, I'm gonna buy it.

We might be getting somewhere. I see that website is great and easy to use, and there is a demand, so I might just be tricked into doing this :D. how about we cut you guys this dea:

A standard shirt on that website costs 20$, not sure about shipping. How about I make you guys a black (apparently you can't have coloured items) RTCB shirt with a fully detailed and custom Zog illustration on front and a crimson eagle symbol on back, added to which that the entire work process will be posted here allowing members to suggest changes to the print, creating a democratically designed shirt everyone is happy with. If we decide to sell, I'm thinking on taking 25percent royalties for TRP, putting the price at 25$ total. Note that creating a print-quality propaganda poster takes a lot of time and effort, and with the fact that everyone can choose what he likes for the poster, I feel that's about a just price. or do you guys think that's too much? let us know what you think. Technically, we could sell this print as an A2 poster aswell.

Great idea, skies filled with those hilarious triplane bombers Laurence posted a while ago, while primitive medieval bombards and tanks roll on to victory :D

-Vincent

Hahaha :D

If it only were that simple, the problem is that nobody actually wants to buy these things :p

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to print an A4 or A3 Albanian poster?

-Laurence

I could get you an A2 single-print at 15 euro's (but only in Belgium), but I'm not making an illu unless we're planning on selling it to fund :)

If you people havy any common sence, stop requestings Tshirts now! Don't you see? The chaos we create right now on a zero budget, imagine TRP when given unlimited resources. It would be randomness! Anarchy! Run for your lives! :D

-Vincent

Was reading up on Democracy's Last Legs and saw this on page 120:

yeah, LD, I'm sending you a PM this evening, we need to hit up on MSN to discuss new developments in the project I told you about two/three weeks ago (the big one. The really, really big one )

Cheery-o
-Vincent, Totally Random Productions

Sounds like that big project SFS that TRP announced.

"He's a restless young romantic"

Romantic? Young? If one would actually count the years these guys have been alive, Van Geyte would be 70 by 1945 :D. He's a hardliner cynical autocrat, who acts most out of a sence of humiliation, to avenge the German Empire and his killed wife and daughter.

But for poetic liberty, you can assume De Nil is 45 and Van Geyte 47 during the TCP timelines ;)

Touché, but the next line is:
"Wants to run the big machine" - He does doesnt he? eh?

Its true the some of the lyrics dont fit but for all intents and purposes most of them do.Well, the line that made me make the connection was:

"Hes not concerned with yesterday
He knows constant change is here today"

and I didnt say: This is the exact represantation of Herr van Geyte delivered to you by the powerful music of Rush ;). It just reminded me of him, since he is a New World Man, and by that I mean he wants to establish a new world :D

Anyway, If your still looking for a narrator I can help( Though since the movie is done you probably don't)

Touché, but the next line is:
"Wants to run the big machine" - He does doesnt he? eh?

Its true the some of the lyrics dont fit but for all intents and purposes most of them do.Well, the line that made me make the connection was:

"Hes not concerned with yesterday
He knows constant change is here today"

and I didnt say: This is the exact represantation of Herr van Geyte delivered to you by the powerful music of Rush ;). It just reminded me of him, since he is a New World Man, and by that I mean he wants to establish a new world :D

Anyway, If your still looking for a narrator I can help( Though since the movie is done you probably don't)

'The Project' could use a narrator later on. Do you have any examples of your voice? Feel free to PM us (or someone else from the team) so we can fill you in ;)

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.