• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agh. The Evul TVTROPE lifesucker!

Truly so. I really believe that website is rid with some arcane curse, forcing you click every link everywhere to understand the cryptic descriptions, leading to even more links with even more descriptions and even more and more... it does not END! :)

All-RIGHT!

I finally finished reading the TCP...WOW...still just wow!

After this whole thing gets completed, I am seriously looking for a final PDF/Word file and then I can print digital copies that are saddlestitched booklets through work (all in color). I'll put this alternative history on my bookshelf next to the Turtledove novels...

Thanks for sharing such high quality writing/gameplay/vision with us!

@ Vincent, Congrats on the job interview and best of luck!

Good to see that we manage to offer you entertainment in your free time, Jcirius. We've been getting quite a lot of requests to publish the AAR in print, although we doubt that we could manage to stay break-even when investing to print digital books with illustrated screenshots on each page, not to mention finding enough buyers or time to compose the entire thing :eek:.

It shall probably forever remain as one of our insane unrealisable dreams, along with the idea to set up the label 'Totally Random Productions Stuff', a shop for TRP merchandising. Because, let's face it, you have not reached total randomness before you managed to create your own label of branded mugs :D

I'll post a double update tomorrow and another one on sunday, now that I'm back in Hamme for the weekend.

Cheers,
-Vincent

Good to see that we manage to offer you entertainment in your free time, Jcirius. We've been getting quite a lot of requests to publish the AAR in print, although we doubt that we could manage to stay break-even when investing to print digital books with illustrated screenshots on each page, not to mention finding enough buyers or time to compose the entire thing :eek:.

It shall probably forever remain as one of our insane unrealisable dreams, along with the idea to set up the label 'Totally Random Productions Stuff', a shop for TRP merchandising. Because, let's face it, you have not reached total randomness before you managed to create your own label of branded mugs :D

Cheers,
-Vincent

If I ever win a million euros or more you'll have your shop and your book Mr. De Nil.

If I ever win a million euros or more you'll have your shop and your book Mr. De Nil.

Making like 5 ''TRP'' shirts wouldn't cost much actually, I suggest you go for it. (or cofee mugs and picture frames if you guys decide to be gay some day)

True, but they wouldn't be to wear ourselves, but to sell to use the profits to fund future TRP projects. For example, right now we're buying paint and wood planks to paint with the profits of a bunch of design cards (non-TRP) I made and sold last year (netted about 150 euro profit, after taking off the costs I needed for my end-year project, which the cards were made for)

So those are long-term plans really, unless we ever find an audience which says in advance they're willing to buy TRP merchandising, at which point I will design a hi-fi custom TRP print to brag about to your friends at school :D. Probably somewhat in my typical neo-propaganda style, including our famous broomstick cowboy and gasmask ninja emblem :)

radiance.jpg

'Radiance', VinceDN 2008

-Vincent

I got into the Third Colonial War, poor Brits, their friends are raping them. You never cease to amaze me.

why can't I enter on the dictatorship of lower chicago thread?

coughxazzlecoughroghtclicksavecough

2a8ntbm.jpg

Zomgz, art theft! :eek:. Nah, if I'd ever make a TRP shirt I'm talking front-back and sleeve decorations for added awesome :)

-Vincent

Still looks awesome though. I'll place an order for 5 ! :D

-Laurence

Last edited:
That's a Helluva a Cool Picture. Do you know Vampire: The Masquerade? I need someone to draw a cover for my writings. :D

D*** thats quite a bit of excellent AAR. Keep it up! but the update pace is a bit disapointing towards the end. if you already have it typed up in word wouldnt it be easy to post at least daily? just ten minutes of your time..and another 2 or 3 hours to finish up that save game we were promised.

(btw y cant you upload MOOMSDAY itself? that would solve compatibilty issues and mean you can have a bunch of people play a channel pact game from different countries and then judge the epicness of each.)

and when will you get back to the AAR-present? i wanna know what happens in the blitz and pacific! and if theirs no action in the pacific those uk fleets need to help out poor lawrence. or do you want all those ship sales to be in vain?

D*** thats quite a bit of excellent AAR. Keep it up! but the update pace is a bit disapointing towards the end. if you already have it typed up in word wouldnt it be easy to post at least daily? just ten minutes of your time..and another 2 or 3 hours to finish up that save game we were promised.

(btw y cant you upload MOOMSDAY itself? that would solve compatibilty issues and mean you can have a bunch of people play a channel pact game from different countries and then judge the epicness of each.)

and when will you get back to the AAR-present? i wanna know what happens in the blitz and pacific! and if theirs no action in the pacific those uk fleets need to help out poor lawrence. or do you want all those ship sales to be in vain?

The problem is that I'm totally swamped in work atm, so updating TCP is Laurence his resposibility. I agree that he could probably kick up the update pace, especially seen the fact that our buffer has grown to a whopping 300 pages word (!), but that's something you'll have to complain about to him. The only time that i technically *could* update would be in the weekends, problem is that I use the weekends to go meet friends, work on personal projects outside TCP and comment on the AAR threads.

So, yes: Laurence, more updates!

And for the save, that is something we are forgetting on quite a consequent basis lately. I could tell you I'll fiw that next weekend, problem is I've got a job interview on saturday in antwerp after which im meeting friends for dinner after which i head off to my cousin's birthday party after which I'm meeting my model for some life drawing followed by a portait print which I will be making on sunday the day on which I also have to buy food to survive in Ghent after which it's already 6 o'clock and i have to get back to ghent where i work on my school assignments and draw and paint and collage and go to sleep and then it's the week again.

So, as you can see, things are not that evident for me :eek:. I need to keep serious checks on how I donate and use time constantly to make sure I don't snap under the work load.

-Vincent

Bla bla bla, you're not the only one here with a work load, you can update just as easily in Ghent, the least you can do is PM me ;)

-Laurence

Last edited:
i forgot to say i will order a shirt! (for a reasonable price of course)

AND THIS IS FOR YOU LAWRENCE:D: MORE UPDATES! 300 PAGES WAITING TO BE READ! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE FROM YOUR WORKLOAD?:p

If you could get a black shirt with the Channel Pact Flag on it, and with "Totally Random Productions Presents The Channel Pact: A Tale of Two Empires" beneath it...*drools*

Wow i just read through the entire Channel Pact thus far(took me three days:O), and I must say it has to be one of the greatest AAR's ever. Just wondering, after you win you should make the postwar into a scenario something like Aftermath of the Pact (Please Keep Canada, or even better, make Canada annex the US :D). Also I was listening to the Signals album and I noticed that Rush's song "New World Man"(Linky)reminds me of Van Geyte. Just saying. Anyway Keep posting and being Random!

Status
Not open for further replies.