• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have a copy of "Art of War" next to my bed! Except it's in good shape, I keep it like a bible. :D
Awesome! :p

Russian was my first guess. But I kinda want the guy above the p of Chapter to be one of the characters. He just looks so bad ass.
He sure does look bad ass, but there won't be any representations of our characters, not now, not ever. :)

:rofl: I cannot in all honesty believe that this is the first time you've actually done that. :p I've been doing it for half a decade already, and has resulted in a whole lot of fun and laughs when I end up dead in MMOs. :D
It is a very useful skill, but one that takes years to perfect. :p

finally they figured out how to not make your keyboard dirty from the dipping sauce :eek:o
Buy a water proof one, and than just spray it with a garden hose!

I'm back!
Where is the doomstack of updates? :(

*reads some long post*

Noooooooooooo! :eek:
Dear god, it lives! :eek:

Welcome back :), yes I know, but the next part of the story is comming this evening, stay tuned.

Cheers,
-Laurence

Years it does take to perfect the art... but when you can chow down on cup noodles, rice and braised beef with a spork, all the time playing Defense of the Ancients or Heroes of Newerth, it's very much worth it. :D You can carry it over to doing it while inputting data onto Excel forms for work too! ;)

I guess we all have to decide for ourselves how these guys look.

Exactly. We try not to lose ourselves in descriptions to leave the characters open to your imagination. But, if you really need a brain jumpstart, feel free to compare De Nil to the infamous Captain Price

229185-captain_price_super.jpg

That moustache. It is so epic. In fact, I swore an oath three years ago that when I turn 30, I shall grow friendly mutton chops (although less excentric as they wore then in the 1900's). :p

-Vince

Its the COD2 Price. You can tell by the graphics.

The only thing I don't like about 4 is that he isn't a good sniper. :rofl:

Laurence/Vincent:

Do you have the Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Prince of Wales and Hood still alive? That would be awesome if they all went on a killing spree in the Atlantic XD

Laurence/Vincent:

Do you have the Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Prince of Wales and Hood still alive? That would be awesome if they all went on a killing spree in the Atlantic XD

I think That They would get sunk pretty quickly...

Like, Leave the channel and get attacked quickly.

lol :p

Laurence/Vincent:

I think the Hood is still 'kickin, although in BB form (I sold off the *real* hood in '41 and Laurence scrapped it in '43). But, near the end of the AAR I do intend on fighting the closing chapter of this naval world war with a fleet called the Grand Fleet, full of X CVN, SSN, SHBB, and modern carriers and cruisers. I intend on giving each carrier in the fleet a name referring to british history, already planned are

- HMS Sovereign (De Nil's ship)
- HMS Cairo
- HMS Dubious (referring to the HMS Dubious carrier, which performed very well against the IJN before finally being sunk a year ago by US Forces just off Australia.)
- HMS Dreadnought
- HMS Fighting Temeraire
- HMS Prince of Wales
- HMS Channel Pact
- HMS The Eigth (referring to The Eigth in the beginning of the AAR, the first 8 carrier built under De Nil's new naval plan)
- HMS Victory

I'm still looking for names, so if anyone has some ideas, feel free to share them!

-Vince

Last edited:
HMS Victory - Nelson's flagship at Trafalgar

Don't forget HMS Aurora, Beagle, Challenger and Endeavour. ;)

I'm sorry Vincent but you can't name it the HMS Channel Pact, the German Empire claimed that name, it will be used when we resurrect the proudest part of the kriegsmarine in the future.

-L

HMS Superior
HMS Fatality
HMS Triumphant

Status
Not open for further replies.