• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
germassiveloss2.jpg

In the Second Battle of Bonavista Bay, over 2/3rds of Zieger his fleet was annihilated. However, the 10th Fleet has also sustained heavy losses and was forced to retreat, relieving the Newfoundland garrison for a while. Field Marshall Paget used this short breathing pause to allowed the Newfoundland Garrison to dig in, retreating to the impressive network of underground tunnels, bunkers and hidden airfields he had ordered to construct years earlier. No matter how many bombs were dropped on Newfoundland, Paget refused to surrender the island.

newfoundlandbunkers.jpg

Coastal bunkers in Newfoundland, foiling US plans at destroying Paget’s army by sea

fforrestalattacksgerman.jpg

A week later, the US 4th fleet, led by the USS Forrestal trapped and engaged German warships in the Grand Banks, with equally demoralising results.

gerdefeat3.jpg

Three weeks turned out to be all that was needed to wipe half of the German North-Atlantic force off the map. US and AOF Fleets, bolstered by the powerful Forrestal-class carriers, proved more than match for heavy German armor and cannons, relying on their superior range and speed to outsmart German fleets and crush them with destructive aerial attacks.

--------------------​

We're not kidding you, half of Laurence is navy is gone by now. And it doesn't stop here :(

-Vincent

Yeah I was pretty pissed of then, the better part of my naval forces, gone, my newest and most advanced carriers...gone...

-Laurence

Last edited:
You didn't get this from me, but De Nil and Van Geyte are attempting to funnel Laurence's pure evil energy into a beam cannon, capable of whiping out an entire country with one shot. And with country we mean USSR-sized. Owwww yeeeeah :p

-Vincent
Wait, what?! Are you trying to exploit my evilness? Muwhahaha !! Just try, it will be your undoing! :D

Chernobyl like in Stalker??

with the anomalies , artifacts, mutants and all that stuff?

I hope its that!

cuz im signing up to go there...

and DONT FORGET TO MAKE A REFERENCE TO NIMBLE!
Chernobyl is awesome, be it STALKER or CoD, is will always be awesome. :p

And if you're going there than count me in!

A Beam Cannon like that would be a(nother) Crowning Moment of Awesome for this AAR.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/CrowningMomentOfAwesome
I don't know, a CMOA has pretty high standards, but who knows what the future will bring?...

PS: Beam Cannons are more something for the Albanian Empire :p

The statistic tool for sunk ships :
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321946

Nice updates, especially he one with the tow brothers
Thanks, I'm sure someone here will find this very useful. :)

You mean a cannon that can destroy a nation that spans across..... Nothing?!?! WOW!!

.... Unless you mean before you destroyed them.
Ofcourse the pre-annex USSR, or entire northern America, doesn't matter. :)

Great AAR vincent and Laurence just finished reading all the updates :)
Thanks, good to see some new people here. :)

-Laurence

I think crashing into the Midway counts, man...

Bah, build more carriers. The Channel Pact can out produce the US!

A Call of What?

Avoid TVTropes - it will suck you in and eat your time, both spare and needed. It is awesome, but like a black hole, sucking in anyone who gets too near. :D

I think crashing into the Midway counts, man...
That's not up to us to decide, but up to you guys. ;)

Bah, build more carriers. The Channel Pact can out produce the US!
I hope so... :p
We all hope so...

Chernobyl is the best place on earth!

Did I mention ?? I got the new Call of Pripyat just shhhh... how I got it is not a matter of talks ;)
Sure is! Bask in Atom's glow! :D

Call of Pripyat, new expansion for STALKER?
I don't know, last one was a huge disappointment.

Long Live the AoF !

May the free states outlast the Channel Pact for eternity !

... am I the only one who opposes the Channel Pact .... granted it is totally bad ass.

How many nukes do you two have ready for deployment now?

That information will remain undisclosed untill the time is right. Second Strike Principle people, Second Strike Principle :D

Edit by Laurence: As a matter of fact, we simply don't know, but I guess none, as I think haven't even completed the nuke power tech yet. :)

Long Live the AoF !

May the free states outlast the Channel Pact for eternity !

... am I the only one who opposes the Channel Pact .... granted it is totally bad ass.

Never! Tyrrany shall overcome ALL!

LONG LIVE EVIL! LONG LIVE THE CHANNEL PACT! OUR GLORIOUS BOND OF NATIONS!

(Also, I'd like everyone to holler which team they are rooting for. Let's see how many weak, decadent AOF supporters are in here :) )

-Vincent

Last edited:
For the Alliance! Go Brazil!
Or For the Pact, and Go Brazil again. I'm betting in Brazil's Allies. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.