• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gerbattleatlantic3.jpg

Unrelentingly, US fleets continued their attacks on the Kriegsmarine, heavily leaning on German morale.

gerencountertp.jpg

North of Canada, constant Uboat raids hampered all Allied attempts at gathering a transport force to invade Newfoundland. Unfortunately, many Uboats fell prey to Allied air raids, who pursued an aggressive aerial ASW strategy.

gerwin1.jpg

waratlanticnov14.jpg

By November, Kriegsmarine fleets had managed to form a protective ring around Newfoundland, ensuring the safety of Pact supply transports to North-America. In the meanwhile, British air raids from RAF West attempted to secure the area around Europe, but USN fleets continued to frequently push up to Gibraltar and raid the supply ports of Lisbon and La Coruña

---------------

Raise the Crimson banner has been updated with another poll regarding the fate of Poland, cast your vote now!

-Laurence

One hell of a war boys. It looks like you can almost push a landing on North America. Although given what the good Admiral thinks the US has deployed I don't blame you for passing that up.

Yeah, whats going on there guys? I would have expected to see those shipping lanes cleared.

I'd like to see this awesome crib ("kot") that is keeping more CP from us, when it's done.

I'll see what I can do :)

Yeah, whats going on there guys? I would have expected to see those shipping lanes cleared.

Well, that makes three of us, really. In truth, the Atlantic War is slowly turning sour on us, as the US produces far more than we can ever sink, and we end up allways having to run from their dreaded 30-carrier fleets. At this point I have seven carriers left, Laurence four, while the us has thirty-eigth :eek:. Luckily the RAF is doing a pretty good job of keeping Western-Europe safe, but the Allies overstacked Sao Tome and are bombing our asses from there.

-Vincent

Oh; we also mentioned a while ago we'd post a picture from our trip in Luxembourg. Well, here's one.

pict2663.jpg

Note our backpacks; and inbetween, The Shovel, which proved to be one of our most invaluable tools... of mayhem and destruction!

Cheers,
-Laurence and Vincent, Totally Random Productions

Oh; we also mentioned a while ago we'd post a picture from our trip in Luxembourg. Well, here's one.

pict2663.jpg

Note our backpacks; and inbetween, The Shovel, which proved to be one of our most invaluable tools... of mayhem and destruction!

Cheers,
-Laurence and Vincent, Totally Random Productions

I see some neat ladies there, auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!:rofl:

Are you the once sitting in front of the tank?:D

I'll see what I can do :)

Well, that makes three of us, really. In truth, the Atlantic War is slowly turning sour on us, as the US produces far more than we can ever sink, and we end up allways having to run from their dreaded 30-carrier fleets. At this point I have seven carriers left, Laurence four, while the us has thirty-eigth :eek:. Luckily the RAF is doing a pretty good job of keeping Western-Europe safe, but the Allies overstacked Sao Tome and are bombing our asses from there.

-Vincent

Oh wow. That kind of explains alot :eek:

I think I saw that tank when I was much younger... When I was bout 12 I walked with ma mom trough luxembourgh as a hiking trip... (well we hiked for 2 days... then it poored to much and we used public transportation to get us to a hotel and back home... turned out to a bit of a disappointment....)

Later I biked trough luxembourg with my parents and sisters, so could have been then though... But I'm pretty sure I saw that perticular sherman ;-) (Though I figure there are quite a few of them around in Luxembourg)
What city was it in?

/Krogzar

I wonder why you don't use a supersubstack to lure that 30 carrier fleet and loads of NAVs to whack it?

I think I saw that tank when I was much younger... When I was bout 12 I walked with ma mom trough luxembourgh as a hiking trip... (well we hiked for 2 days... then it poored to much and we used public transportation to get us to a hotel and back home... turned out to a bit of a disappointment....)

Later I biked trough luxembourg with my parents and sisters, so could have been then though... But I'm pretty sure I saw that perticular sherman ;-) (Though I figure there are quite a few of them around in Luxembourg)
What city was it in?

/Krogzar

If I recall correctly, it was La Roche (-En Ardennes, but people commonly use La Roche, The Rock, referring to the castle on a rock in the center of the town). They have a big WWII museum there since the town played a vital role in the Battle of the Bullge (not too far from Bastogne). Hence, they received that Sherman and another M95 Tank Destroyer (it's up the hill but we didn't take pictures) from the US military to use as a monument.

I though Luxembourg was the only city in Luxembourg:wacko:

Aah, North-Americans :). Yet again you fail to see that even a dot the size of a pinhead on a world map is still a lot of land when you get there. Luxembourg has at least 20-40 towns, with Luxembourg being the main city. Note that the bordering Belgian province is also called Luxembourg, the country Luxembourg is known as the Grand Duchy Luxembourg.

I wonder why you don't use a supersubstack to lure that 30 carrier fleet and loads of NAVs to whack it?

Wouldn't that be the point where you guys rise to your chairs and start shouting 'Gamey! Gamey! Gamey!'? Sure, we could do that, but that wouldn't be much fun now would it? That, and it's hard to track their deathstack, it's moving around constantly. The only time we see it...

Is when it is too late :eek:

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.