• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just don't get the mythology around blue emu.

Nitpick: It's Argentine, not Argentinean. :D

i just don't get the mythology around blue emu.

I can agree to that. Sure, 'blue emu' is a very entertaining nickname, and a personality cult, yes. But substitute the man for God himself? Maybe it's because I am an atheist. Hance, I do not believe in the emu. It is all a lie! A lie!

-Vincent

Ciryandor said:
Must I describe it as delicious?

And moist, of course :D

How did you get all that MP?

Now that you say it, manpower gains seem pretty spectacular on all sides. I'm not sure what we set the parameter to, but in Moomsday you get more MP from occupied territories (hence, our occupation of Russia and China was a fruitfull one, India aswell)

Ouch, they seem simply huge, although I would be more worried about their combined airforce (a total of 81 fighters and 203 interceptors) than their army, since the army will be probably spread all along the continent, while it is possible that they send most of their airforce all together in the fight...

Luckily our airforce outtechs them in both model dates and air doctrines. I have over 50 allmost-supersonic interceptors in 1947, and they are a lot more valuable than the 200 1944/1941 interceptors the Allies have. Me and Laurence also still hold onto our whopping Strategic Command Wings (my heap of STR and his heap of TAC), which deal total carnage when combo'd (See: The country formerly known as Japan). Unfortunately, we can't use them offensively yet since I don't have enough convoys to hold onto the shipping lanes to Newfoundland, and Allied IC is spread too much, making a strategic bombing campaign unadvisable.

Cheers,
-Vincent

Last edited:
Well, my trip to Ghent today sortof took a longer spin than I first expected. Trailer release has been suspended untill tomorrow. The reason is, euh... wolves! Ferocious wolves!

Cheery-o :D
-Vincent

Well, my trip to Ghent today sortof took a longer spin than I first expected. Trailer release has been suspended untill tomorrow. The reason is, euh... wolves! Ferocious wolves!

Cheery-o :D
-Vincent

Noooooooooo....i have stayed awake just for the release of the trailer. :mad:

Noooooooooo....i have stayed awake just for the release of the trailer. :mad:

Ah, sorry then :p. It's a bit of a hectic week since I'm getting kicked out of my apartment in a week, so I need to find a new one fast, or else I'll be doomed to study in the trains again. I'm heading back today to check out more sites, release should be this evening.

-Vincent

Ah, sorry then :p. It's a bit of a hectic week since I'm getting kicked out of my apartment in a week, so I need to find a new one fast, or else I'll be doomed to study in the trains again. I'm heading back today to check out more sites, release should be this evening.

-Vincent

Well it better, it better be this evening *sharphens a knife*

Must I describe it as delicious?:D
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake. if the way is hazy.:D
sorry, this joke, like the previous one, was too obvious not to be told:cool:

Back from Ghent. Looks like my housing problem is reaching it's solution, at last :D. Anyhow, let's do this.

(Crank up your volume btw)

*ahem*

Totally Random Productions
in association with
Totally Random Productions
and
A lot of coffee

PROUDLY PRESENTS

82349734.jpg

Chronicles- The Rise of the Channel Pact
Chronicles summarises the first ten years of gameplay described in our feature AAR 'The Channel Pact- A tale of Two Empires'

Click pictures, or click me!

Have fun :D
EDIT: Oh forgot to mention, USER DISCRETION ADVISED: Contains scenes of gore and violence

Last edited:
Oh, just an added note: You have to seriously consider watching these videos mute with 'Knocked up' from Kings of Leon running. That does it for me :D

Now, need to make some phonecalls. Enjoy Chronicles

-Vincent

Edit:

Fixed the youtube links, works fine now.

-Laurence

Last edited:
Oh, just an added note: You have to seriously consider watching these videos mute with 'Knocked up' from Kings of Leon running. That does it for me :D

Now, need to make some phonecalls. Enjoy Chronicles

-Vincent

Well it's enough for me to watch them while it is lighting and thundering outside....

that blurred screenshot in the end was scary
btw, it's a spoiler

Excellent videos! How were did it?

PS: And what about the Second War of the Roses?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.