• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Ami IC at the moment? I'm guessing over 1k...

It´s over nine thousaaaaand!!!!!!!

look at this post.

So still around 2400/307 IC.

I don't remember when we upgraded its IC and to what, I think it was around the end of '44.

2400 IC is more than the all of the IC points in vanilla. It's just ridiculous. Someone should really mod HOI3 so that large unrealistic armies like these become possible (from what I've heard it's going to be more realistic) far more epic.
I know, and remember, it gets worse :D

Damn, that's a disappointment, becouse I'm in for the epicness :)
Do you know if HOI III will be easily modifiable?

-----------​

By February, British forces had captured the Western and Southern islands of the Pacific, and launched a second offensive on Micronesia. The Japanese were defenseless as British fleets poured into the area, carrying with them entire divisions of elite Royal Marines.

germanbattle6.jpg

kriegsmarinewin6.jpg

The seas directly South of Halifax became a hotspot in the Atlantic war, as many Pact warfleets based in Newfoundland raided that area to stop any Allied attempts at launching from Boston.

centralmarshallsattack.jpg

February began with a British invasion of the Central Marshalls. The Japanese resisted heavily, but were no match for the battle-hardened Royal Marines.

centralmarshallswins.jpg

Do you know if HOI III will be easily modifiable?

Yeah you can. Everything's either txt or bmp. Or sound or 3d models. But basically you can change almost anything except for the core game mechanics. Even the unit limit is probably moddable as it's no doubt linked to countries because Costa Rica can't even start building 99 divisions because there aren't that many people there.

The frontage thing is probably hardcoded though. So no 100 vs. 100 land divisions. Although you can revolve the units that enter combat which could result in very long battles. Kind of Stalingradish. Which raises the epic-potential of HOI3.

British are starting building reactors? Hmmm... Now it's the time to bomb the Capitolium!:D It's also nice seeing USSes (dang, too many "s") at the bottom of the sea.

Ah; a true Greek among our readers. What part are you from? I'll probably be hiking the Thessaloniki-Patras-Athens route
I live in Athens and will be in Thessaloniki in August, so yeah. I have also visited Patras. So you can PM me if you want some nice tips and all. They'll be very useful.;)

My Gosh. Why did God had to fill the Pacific with so many islands?!?!?

Yeah you can. Everything's either txt or bmp. Or sound or 3d models. But basically you can change almost anything except for the core game mechanics. Even the unit limit is probably moddable as it's no doubt linked to countries because Costa Rica can't even start building 99 divisions because there aren't that many people there.

The frontage thing is probably hardcoded though. So no 100 vs. 100 land divisions. Although you can revolve the units that enter combat which could result in very long battles. Kind of Stalingradish. Which raises the epic-potential of HOI3.
I see, I remain cautiously optimistic, but the editing is at least good news.
Who of you are going to buy HOI III when it comes out?

I live in Athens and will be in Thessaloniki in August, so yeah. I have also visited Patras. So you can PM me if you want some nice tips and all. They'll be very useful.;)
A bit too late Latin, Vincent left a few days ago, and I don't think he will log in there :D

My Gosh. Why did God had to fill the Pacific with so many islands?!?!?
I know, really annoying, island hopping is my least favorite part of the game, that and stalemates in the middle of the jungles. :)

-Laurence

If you dislike island-hopping, what 'bout island-nuking? :)

Because you may end needing as many A-bombs than Panzer divisions?

I know, really annoying, island hopping is my least favorite part of the game, that and stalemates in the middle of the jungles. :)

-Laurence

Does that include Sealion?:rolleyes:

If you dislike island-hopping, what 'bout island-nuking? :)
I can live with that, and that technique also works for those jungle stalemates. ;)

I'm going to buy HOI III as soon as it's out. Normally never do that but I have a good feeling about the game.
And I'm going to wait for you to try it out, so you can tell me if should buy it :p

ill pull out of my lurking streak to say this:rolleyes:

who doesnt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HOI3 will be epicness itself i believe.
You ended you lurking streak for that? Than you must really anticipate HOI III.
Welcome by the way. :)

I'd like to see a map of the world. Could you go back to an old save that's near to the last update and make a few shots of the continents so we can see the big picture?
Sorry, I don't seem to have any of the older saves on my PC, Vincent stores all of those.

Does that include Sealion?:rolleyes:
Ofcourse not, it's a "special" kind of island. And you can't get enough of invading it :D

ill pull out of my lurking streak to say this:rolleyes:
who doesnt :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
HOI3 will be epicness itself i believe.
I pull out of my lurking streak, too ;)
I wont HOI3 when it comes out. Not before i actualy played. Im still traumatised from Master of Orion 3. And i don´t liked Europa Universalis III, and so far it looks this way.

But enough of the Thread Hijacking, i wanna see the invasion of Japan, move on TRP, move on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.