Closed Thread
Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 19 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 69 94 119 144 ... LastLast

Thread: The Channel Pact - Germany&UK Coop AAR

What's Ami IC at the moment? I'm guessing over 1k...

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

It´s over nine thousaaaaand!!!!!!!
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

look at this post.

So still around 2400/307 IC.

I don't remember when we upgraded its IC and to what, I think it was around the end of '44.
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

2400 IC is more than the all of the IC points in vanilla. It's just ridiculous. Someone should really mod HOI3 so that large unrealistic armies like these become possible (from what I've heard it's going to be more realistic) far more epic.

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRobau View Post
    2400 IC is more than the all of the IC points in vanilla. It's just ridiculous. Someone should really mod HOI3 so that large unrealistic armies like these become possible (from what I've heard it's going to be more realistic) far more epic.
    I know, and remember, it gets worse

Damn, that's a disappointment, becouse I'm in for the epicness
    Do you know if HOI III will be easily modifiable?

-----------

By February, British forces had captured the Western and Southern islands of the Pacific, and launched a second offensive on Micronesia. The Japanese were defenseless as British fleets poured into the area, carrying with them entire divisions of elite Royal Marines.

The seas directly South of Halifax became a hotspot in the Atlantic war, as many Pact warfleets based in Newfoundland raided that area to stop any Allied attempts at launching from Boston.

February began with a British invasion of the Central Marshalls. The Japanese resisted heavily, but were no match for the battle-hardened Royal Marines.

Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Quote Originally Posted by TRP View Post
    Do you know if HOI III will be easily modifiable?
    Yeah you can. Everything's either txt or bmp. Or sound or 3d models. But basically you can change almost anything except for the core game mechanics. Even the unit limit is probably moddable as it's no doubt linked to countries because Costa Rica can't even start building 99 divisions because there aren't that many people there.

The frontage thing is probably hardcoded though. So no 100 vs. 100 land divisions. Although you can revolve the units that enter combat which could result in very long battles. Kind of Stalingradish. Which raises the epic-potential of HOI3.

British are starting building reactors? Hmmm... Now it's the time to bomb the Capitolium! It's also nice seeing USSes (dang, too many "s") at the bottom of the sea.

Ah; a true Greek among our readers. What part are you from? I'll probably be hiking the Thessaloniki-Patras-Athens route
    I live in Athens and will be in Thessaloniki in August, so yeah. I have also visited Patras. So you can PM me if you want some nice tips and all. They'll be very useful.

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    My Gosh. Why did God had to fill the Pacific with so many islands?!?!?
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: Poema frungido [Actualizado 20/10/2014]

Darkest Hour

Yeah you can. Everything's either txt or bmp. Or sound or 3d models. But basically you can change almost anything except for the core game mechanics. Even the unit limit is probably moddable as it's no doubt linked to countries because Costa Rica can't even start building 99 divisions because there aren't that many people there.

The frontage thing is probably hardcoded though. So no 100 vs. 100 land divisions. Although you can revolve the units that enter combat which could result in very long battles. Kind of Stalingradish. Which raises the epic-potential of HOI3.
    I see, I remain cautiously optimistic, but the editing is at least good news.
    Who of you are going to buy HOI III when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by Latin Emperor I View Post
    I live in Athens and will be in Thessaloniki in August, so yeah. I have also visited Patras. So you can PM me if you want some nice tips and all. They'll be very useful.
    A bit too late Latin, Vincent left a few days ago, and I don't think he will log in there

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Steiner View Post
    My Gosh. Why did God had to fill the Pacific with so many islands?!?!?
    I know, really annoying, island hopping is my least favorite part of the game, that and stalemates in the middle of the jungles.

-Laurence
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)

A bit too late Latin, Vincent left a few days ago, and I don't think he will log in there
    Fine then,cause I thought I heard about his trip happening in August. Anyway.

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

If you dislike island-hopping, what 'bout island-nuking?

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Because you may end needing as many A-bombs than Panzer divisions?
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: Poema frungido [Actualizado 20/10/2014]

52 games registered

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt_Steiner View Post
    Because you may end needing as many A-bombs than Panzer divisions?
    That's why there are so many nukes prepared for the WW3.

I'm going to buy HOI III as soon as it's out. Normally never do that but I have a good feeling about the game.

I'm going to buy HOI III as soon as it's out. Normally never do that but I have a good feeling about the game.
    ill pull out of my lurking streak to say this

who doesnt

HOI3 will be epicness itself i believe.

I'd like to see a map of the world. Could you go back to an old save that's near to the last update and make a few shots of the continents so we can see the big picture?

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by TRP View Post

I know, really annoying, island hopping is my least favorite part of the game, that and stalemates in the middle of the jungles.

-Laurence
    Does that include Sealion?
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    I can live with that, and that technique also works for those jungle stalemates.

And I'm going to wait for you to try it out, so you can tell me if should buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post

who doesnt

You ended you lurking streak for that? Than you must really anticipate HOI III.
    Welcome by the way.

I'd like to see a map of the world. Could you go back to an old save that's near to the last update and make a few shots of the continents so we can see the big picture?
    Sorry, I don't seem to have any of the older saves on my PC, Vincent stores all of those.

Quote Originally Posted by rule_them_all View Post
    Does that include Sealion?
    Ofcourse not, it's a "special" kind of island. And you can't get enough of invading it

Great Britain is like one island hop. Unless you include Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    who doesnt
    I pull out of my lurking streak, too
    I wont HOI3 when it comes out. Not before i actualy played. Im still traumatised from Master of Orion 3. And i don´t liked Europa Universalis III, and so far it looks this way.

But enough of the Thread Hijacking, i wanna see the invasion of Japan, move on TRP, move on

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 19 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 69 94 119 144 ... LastLast