• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that explains it thanks. Cool interview. Also the trailer rocks. Too bad you didn't put your own voice in that but otherwise awesome.

:D thanks, yeah Vincent didn't feel like editing that little flaw out.

-Laurence

I assume it's an even more badass version of Moomsday...:D

What is Kaboomsday??

Let me put it this way, it makes the game possible in the beginning and nearly impossible at the end. :D
-Laurence

----------------

japanattackillustrious.jpg

The ME Command was sent to the South-Japanese Sea to soften up Japanese ports, but was again met with heavy aerial resistance.

usattacklissabon.jpg

The US continued their attacks on Lissabon, hoping to drive away the Kriegsmarine chapters stationed there.

kriegsmarinevictory3.jpg

In the Atlantic, more fleet battles occured, as the USS Saipan was sunk by the KMS Stuttgart.

britishwinija.jpg

In the Pacific, the Royal Navy mopped up the last remnants of the Japanese navy, which now only consisted of destroyers and other small formations.

illustriousdamaged.jpg

The naval bombardment of the Japanese has severely damaged the Illustrious. Being the pride of the Navy and a symbol of British naval dominance, the Illustrious had to be kept intact for British morale: It was therefor detached from the ME Command and sent to Colombo for repairs.

I watched the trailer again, and when the picture comes where Birmingham is nuked, you can see an Alien Bomber.

Yeah the first one I knew. The use of requiem for a dream was hopefully either a nod to the CP trailer or a parody on its excessive use as you cant call it very original.

Also I like how the soldiers march on the tune.

The trailer was indeed meant to parodize our previous one, as is quite obvious: RTCB will be a completely different AAR than the Channel Pact ;). It also uses Kaboomsday!

Second part is 'stuck here in the middle with you' - Vealer's Wheel, which is also a hilarious reference. What, not a single Reservoir Dogs fan in here? Boo :D

-Vincent

Last edited:
How are you going to write RTCB when it's only one country? :rofl:

How are you going to write RTCB when it's only one country? :rofl:

Write? Who said anything about write? When Laurence posts RTCB and works on updating The Channel Pact this August, my ass will be over in Greece to chase women, drink heavily and windsurf all day long. Boo-yeah!

There will be very little writing anyway, this is a 'Laurence doctrine AAR', which means 'All pictures, no bull****'. Lots of custom events though :D

-Vincent

(And no, I am not going to visit any war museum or the likes in Greece. Windsurf! All day long!)

-------------​

Of course the Channel Pact won't be updated as much as usual, but I'll keep it alive ;)

And yes, RTCB will be mostly pictures, not much story and detailed land warfare (the exact opposite of the CP :D).

-Laurence

Last edited:
How many are there anyway?

Women? About five to six million, 2 million in my age group and out of that at least 1.250.000 beatifull ones :D

Greece is a very nice place btw, still has trong communist tendencies. You can't dive into an alley in Greece without seeing the KPP symbol crudely sprayed on a wall somewhere ;)

So, you're coming to Greece, uh? I wish you to have the best trip ever here

Ah; a true Greek among our readers. What part are you from? I'll probably be hiking the Thessaloniki-Patras-Athens route

-Vincent

Last edited:
Women? About five to six million, 2 million in my age group and out of that at least 1.250.000 beatifull ones :D

Greece is a very nice place btw, still has trong communist tendencies. You can't dive into an alley in Greece without seeing the KPP symbol crudely sprayed on a well somewhere ;)

-Vincent

That's scary. You actually searched for it?

And whats with the Aliens in the Channel Pact trailer?

Status
Not open for further replies.