• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, in the Kaiserreich Mod there is a nation that is a German colonial company in China. Maybe you could paste some files from there to have that nation into your game?

Btw, in the Kaiserreich Mod there is a nation that is a German colonial company in China. Maybe you could paste some files from there to have that nation into your game?

Unfortunately not. We have... different plans for China ;)

I eagerly await the next update.

Btw, can you do an IC tour please.

Sure thing

ictour.jpg

Does the US have enough resources for that monster IC? O.O

Does the US have enough resources for that monster IC? O.O

Well, yes. Ironically, we thought that resource limits would bar the monster-IC AI from getting too powerfull. As it turns out, for some reason all US resources on national provinces have tripled aswell :eek:. I'm not kidding you, there are provinces in the US supplying over 120 oil per day.
-Vincent

Edit:
this is because we rigged the countries with a modified "Industrial Modifier"-event, this not only increases the available IC, but also the produced resources.
-Laurence

Last edited:
Well, yes. Ironically, we thought that resource limits would bar the monster-IC AI from getting too powerfull. As it turns out, for some reason all US resources on national provinces have tripled aswell :eek:. I'm not kidding you, there are provinces in the US supplying over 120 oil per day.
-Vincent

Edit:
this is because we rigged the countries with a modified "Industrial Modifier"-event, this not only increases the available IC, but also the produced resources.
-Laurence

Wait, you knew it would do that? :eek:. Care to inform of such things next time?
-Vincent

Well, since I make the event and everything, there is lot you don't know about our game.
you know what will happen with the united kingdom on January 1 1945?
No? Well It's a surprise...
-Laurence

Last edited:
Holy crap usa!!!!!for the love of all that is holy!!!!

Why are you Nazis again?Haven't you changed to Paternal Autocrat?

That seems to be from an older save game, Vincent's IC is normally higher.

Lord Strange said:
Holy crap usa!!!!!for the love of all that is holy!!!!

Oh just wait, it will get even worse. :D

-Laurence

are you playing with IC takeover?

We're playing with a modified IC takeover. I'm not sure, Laurence can tell you the specifics but it's 0.3 IC out of each foreign IC captured in a normal Doomsday game, while we get 0.5 IC or something. Again, you'll have to ask Laurence, the mastermind behind Moomsday (And Kaboomsday, and Vroomsday, for that matter, but those are things to discuss another time ;))

Edit by Laurence: actually the "non-owned province multiplier" is normally 0.2, ours is changed to 0.5.

Mexico can't handle the MP of that HUGE IC, give it more MP !

Actually Mexico is doing quite well. They also sport a 10-BB and 50 DD fleet and around 40 interceptors and 12 TAC (all surprisingly modern, I think the Allies are trading blueprints)
naamloos1tzz.jpg

So they have no MP increase?

The nations with a really chronical MP lack we gave some additional Manpower, so they're all building massive armies now :D

-Vincent

Last edited:
At this pace, will have a Whatthefumsday mod...

That IC... Incrediblebleble...

Nuke them 'till they glow!

On that matter, Laurence upgraded Moomsday two weeks ago while being very secretive on what he actually changed. Now I noticed the US has nuclear reactors, and is 50% through Nuclear Waste Bomb :eek:. The following years are going to be a slaughter.

-Vincent

On that matter, Laurence upgraded Moomsday two weeks ago while being very secretive on what he actually changed. Now I noticed the US has nuclear reactors, and is 50% through Nuclear Waste Bomb :eek:. The following years are going to be a slaughter.

-Vincent

Hot Damn, I can't wait if this turns out to become a reverse version of Democracy's Last Legs. A nuclear holocaust? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.