• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first guess for Japan was never, because Remble is secretly a ghost in your computers...:D

But now, I'll go with July 4, 1943.
Just to piss off the Americans. :D

Which reminds me

naamloos1t.jpg

You sunk the Katsuragi! ;).
(In fact, the KMS CollosusCrusher used to be the HMS Indefatigable, I sold it off to Laurence after the naval war with Japan. Apparently, transferred ships take their sink lists with them)

Also, one update and one "the making of" today. Cheers

-Vincent

Last edited:
March 14th, 1944 then. Ofcourse how roleplay are you guys playing? An area of that size could not realistically be that quickly taken over. There are campaigns and planning and such. Japan will never surrender so you'll have to take over every VP.

We're playing semi-roleplay atm. This means roleplaying up to the point of: 'You cannot land on Japan a week after you took Korea', that takes time, planning a coordinated assault but not to the point of 'Oh gosh, we've taken Shanghai too early! Let us halt our forces and do nothing for a month' ;)

And a plan? Oh yeah, we have a plan

THE PLAN
---------------------​

PACT CONDUCT OF WAR:
1. Ligt the siege on Singapore (!)
2. Close the Indochina gap
3. Drive the IJN out of the China seas
4. Encircle and destroy Japan's China force
5. Eliminate the Imperial Japanese Navy
6. Annihilate Japanese convoys
7. Take all Japanese islands
8. Destroy the Indochina force
9. Eliminate Manchukuo and Manchuria
10. Invade Korea
11. Prepare for Operation Setting Sun

But more on that in the AAR ;)

You misspelled it!!! :(

It's ColossusCrusher, not CollosusCrusher!

I'm heartened by the privilige, but a fixing is in order. ;)

Hmm...I'd go with June 6 1944 for the symbolism, but that seems a little too late...

...so let's go with April 5, 1944. That sounds like time enough to let the Japanese snows melt for a proper invasion...

combinedfleetcwin4.jpg

All carriers of the Combined Fleet C were sunk, along with 2/3rds of it’s cruiser and support fleet, effectively rendering the fleet unable to perform further combat. When the remnants of the fleet reached the port of Tokyo they were immediately decomissioned and sent to other support duties. Now, only the Combined Fleets A and B remained.

On the same day, North of Papoea New-Guinea, the Pacific Command spotted and engaged a patrolling American carrier fleet

byebyebonhommerichard.jpg

Both the Bon Homme Richard and the Cabot were completely destroyed, as the American tendency to sacrifice armour for firepower marked their doom: Their vulnerability to British torpedo bombers made them an easy target.

After their defeat in the Grand Banks, the US Navy gradually began to decrease their activity in the seas around Indonesia, effectively abandoning their ally Japan by leaving it’s Southern sea open and vulnerable, and retreating all defending forces on the Phillipenes.

With the Phillipenes barely defended, the Royal Navy and the Kriegsmarine planned to launch a lightning offensive against the American puppet

Reader's Group has been updated. I also managed to uncover some information about Laurence his mysterious AAR project. To life the veil: It is evil! :eek: Evil!

-Vincent

I somehow missed that Japan and USA were allies.

Well, I should refer to this update, where you can clearly see Japan is part of the Allied States. Since the US joined in '42, the USA and Japan are now allies. Talk about ahistorical ;). The US has been fighting along for a year now, but at this point in the AAR their contribution to the war effort is indeed rather moot, so you might not have noticed they are actually in the war. This all changes in '44 however, when for some reason the US goes all berserk on us and starts smashing our fleets left and right :eek:.

I helped him mod it and he told me what it was and ...its just terrifying ...

You helped him mod it? You fool! You doomed us all! :eek:

-Vincent

I just wanted to check that you fixed my ship's name. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.