Closed Thread
Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 74 99 124 139 147 148 149
Results 2,961 to 2,962 of 2962

Thread: The Channel Pact - Germany&UK Coop AAR

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

The last Channel Pact update

As promised, I have uploaded the second part of the Channel Pact - A tale of 2 Empires.
    This is a word doc, and the last part has not been posted in an update yet.

Download link:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=696NKHU2

One last thing we have to ask from our loyal community, can someone please upload this somewhere permanently? The link will then be placed both here in the AAR as in our sig.

As Vincent and I finish our coop game, I will take screenshots which I might upload one day, to give everyone an idea of how we solved the usa gameplay wise.

Cheers,

-Laurence and Vincent, Totally Random Prodcution
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

just read it, and thats the cruelest cliffhanger ever. america is about to nuke you, yet you couldnt write it down?

still other than that a fantastic read. absolutly amazing. the last scene with the ironsides is definitly epic!
    In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies. - Winston Churchill
    The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. - Friedrich Nietzsche
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. - John Stuart Mill

Closed Thread
Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 74 99 124 139 147 148 149