• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait i signed that? or a differnet arya? cause i dont even have an aar. yet.

You forgot to mention those colombian deal..... Right. Forget what I said.

I've got Dibs on that shit! I'm honoured! :D

And I wonder, what province in the US has the most IC?

Ah yes; the 'Colombian Deal'. We lost many men there. Many good men...

US base IC is around 400 so it should be the usual high-IC provinces. Remember that we only modded IC efficiency, and not the base IC (this is to model the frailty of the overheated US industrial system; As soon as we start bombing, they'll be losing buckets of IC by the day)

wait i signed that? or a differnet arya? cause i dont even have an aar. yet.

Yet ;)

-Vince

Have I signed something somewhere someday? :rolleyes:

Ah yes, why would I advertise an AAR when I have none. :p
I respect no boundaries, I am everywhere.

So you are some kind of resident forum omnipresent spam deity? :D

Update is late, because of... WOLVES! WOLVES MOST FEROCIOUS!

*runs*

-Vincent

EDIT by Laurence: Yeah, I'm here, about to post the upd... Oh hello nice little doggy. Nice doggy... wait a minute

WOOOOOOOLVES!

- Laurence

(aka we have shit to do, update tomorrow)

Last edited:
"Seven Days to the Wolves!
where will we be when they come...?"

TRP (and Laurence is here so we can say it's the both of us) does not approve of your unwanted AAR advertising.
oh, come on don't be rude, also this is hipocrisy, you always advertise your AARs in other people's'.
(Proposing that the chicago pact in DMLL should be called Alliance of the Free, anyone?)

oh, come on don't be rude, also this is hipocrisy, you always advertise your AARs in other people's'.
(Proposing that the chicago pact in DMLL should be called Alliance of the Free, anyone?)

Look out TRP, you're not the only one with fans :rofl:

Oh, and England Will Prevail!
norsefire.jpg

Look out TRP, you're not the only one with fans :rofl:

Oh, and England Will Prevail!
norsefire.jpg

FAITH THROUGH UNITY, UNITY THROUGH STRENGTH!
Great AAR:D

i know, but it IS shameless advertising of TCP.

They're belgian. They can do that.

:rofl:

Damn, wish I was belgian. :D

Our point exactly ;). Being from an inferior country gives you a wildcard to be arrogant whereever you go, we could like stroll down Grand Avenue in central Beijing shouting 'All Chinese are inferior!' and the Chinese would say 'Ah, it's just the Belgians again'. Now if you're an American, on the other hand, even the slightest hint of nationalism and non-subservience to other races will net you the label 'American imperialist pig'. In fact, it's written by law, the Act of 'Are You Serious? Is That Even A Country?' signed in 1908 in Geneva. It includes us, Tannu Tuva (before the annexation in 1944), Uzbekistan and the United States of Micronesia ;). All hail the microstate!

And with the DMLL propaganda: Actually, that's something we agreed on with Firestorm a long time ago, because both stories become very similar past a certain point we had some chats about putting references to eachother in the AARs (like that scene a few updates back with Cool, our reference to Liberty Radio etc etc). But anyhow, I didn't come to make that reply, unofrtunately we have less cheerfull news:

------------

In light of recent events in our personal/scholar lives, me and Laurence have been debating whether we should shut down the AARland section of TRP. After a few days of talk, I finally decided to seal the issue, and we're officialy retiring from AARland in a few days. Before that, all Channel Pact updates we have left will be uploaded in a word doc together with more recent screenshots of our sessions, it should make for a good read. After that, TCP and RTCB will be frozen for good. We still have that miniaar written a long time ago which will be posted as 'Song of Swans - TRPs Last AAR' and fully posted in two days. After that, we're hitting the road for good. For our contributions to the 1964 mod (like GFX and such), we will remain on there albeit with very low activity. We wholeheartedly hope that Firestorm can pull his mod through, it should be an awesome game.

That's about all I have to say, you can expect some background info from Laurence when he gets back from Aalst, and if you guys want we can write a more elaborate official announcement, although this post already says all there is to say. It sucks that we won't be able to finish TCP like we had planned two years ago, but life simply is about priorities, and me and Laurence want to take TRP in a new course now. We aren't sad for this, it's too bad we have to bail out, but it was fun while it lasted :D.

Regards,
-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.