• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish works for me. PM me if interested. :D

I need the practice too, since I live in an Anglo country and am scared shitless about losing Spanish. :(

Portuguese Sneers at Spanish!
Although I do Speak a little bit.
How many Divisions/Planes does Brazil have? *-*

Although I do Speak a little bit.

Portuguese? That dialect? :cool: :D

Good luck finding contacts Vincent, this is indeed the perfect place.

Last time we checked and beefed the USA and it's allies was around th end of August, and since I can hardly remember what I had for breakfast, no, I don't know how many. :D
But they do have 40 to 50 divisions per naval province, so, a lot. ;)

Also ,who of you have played AoD yet? I myself played a mere 2 hours yesterday, and I think I can safely say that it is superior to Doomsday in every way, except for the peace deals, which stayed the same.

What do you guys think?

-Laurence

A small question on the side, how many of our reader community here is French/Spanish speaking? I'm building a group of foreign contacts on Facebook so if you want I could add you guys. English-speaking can come in too, but I'm going to see if I can set up a limited access group on Facebook, wouldn't make much sence to give internet contacts the same access to my profile than friends and family no? ;). Drop me a PM if you're interested, we won't be sharing any personal info publicly in this thread

Cheers
-Vincent

PS: This is in light of my translator studies, and my teachers nagging that we should find foreign contacts to talk to and practice our languages. Most people in the class were like 'yeah, and how are we going to do that?', I on the other hand, thought 'Oh, I think I know just the place' :D

Remerber who i'm avaible, but said which hour to pratice, because my studies in economics take away a lot of time(enviame un MP para acordar/Send me a PM to make the schedule

I have a facebook account, but I'm more on Orkut(Yes, that brazilian-dominated wasteland once known as a social network)

Remerber who i'm avaible, but said which hour to pratice, because my studies in economics take away a lot of time(enviame un MP para acordar/Send me a PM to make the schedule

Well the way I see it we could just do it through Facebook's... err, what's it called in English? Prikbord, like a wall where you pin stuff on. Anyhow, the function allow you to have open convos, like PMing but the responses are stored. It also gives both facebook accounts an extra dose of cool, and allows you to boast with how international you are ;). I'll drop you a note

Cheers,
Vince

It's called a WALL. :rofl:

It's called a WALL. :rofl:

A friend explained to me yesterday, apparently it's called 'wall' (or 'Le wall' in French) in basically every language of Facebook except Dutch, where it is called prikbord or noteboard :p.

My linguistic project seems to be running well, It's also the first time ever that I'm able to properly compose a Spanish message :p. Eso me gusta! If anyone else (English/French/Spanish) wants to hit up on FB, just drop us a PM.

Update later tonight, first I have some cleaning and studying to do

-Vincent

Also ,who of you have played AoD yet? I myself played a mere 2 hours yesterday, and I think I can safely say that it is superior to Doomsday in every way, except for the peace deals, which stayed the same.

What do you guys think?

-Laurence

They totally fluffed the trade deals. I liked the possibility of a 89 percent chance of dumb ai accepting a crap deal :D

Also, KR doesn't direct port to AOD. LENNARTOS YOU BASTAAARDDDD! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why, i feel offended.

*insert angry ultra-nationalist rant about Oliven[ç/z]a being portuguese and spanish people being evil*

:D

Being a proud Catalan Imperialist myself, I can only but agree.:D

Now, now, my family is mostly Galician on my father's side and I don't think we (Spaniards) are evil - I leave that to the misguided ones who don't understand how good they have it in Spain. :D

A friend explained to me yesterday, apparently it's called 'wall' (or 'Le wall' in French) in basically every language of Facebook except Dutch, where it is called prikbord or noteboard :p.

My linguistic project seems to be running well, It's also the first time ever that I'm able to properly compose a Spanish message :p. Eso me gusta! If anyone else (English/French/Spanish) wants to hit up on FB, just drop us a PM.

Update later tonight, first I have some cleaning and studying to do

-Vincent

Yes, a proper cork-board for the Dutchies eh? :D

We're with the Spanish (but only because they colonized us... Three times). Also, I have some time off now, I'll try to update in a sec (for real this time ;) ). Now where did I put my damn cell?

-Vincent

um i think ur post was an hour ago vincent. is an hour a sec in belgium?:D we want updates!:)

Hold yer horses, hold yer horses. If I say 'where is my damn cell', that implies I am about to make a phonecall and that updating will occur after said phonecall :p

operationfreefall.jpg
At the other side of the world, an invasion force consisting of divisions from several South-American nations, led by Colombian Field Marshall Cuepo, invaded the British-occupied Phillipenes and opened a new front, aiming at taking the vital rubber-producing islands from British control. With the front moving closer to Asia every day, kolchak and Chiang Kai-Shek organised a meeting with all Asian Pact Heads of State, in order to organise a common defence strategy.

opdynamogermancounter.jpg
As winter set upon Europe, the focus of the critical war shifted to warmer fronts, in Asia and Central-Africa, where Afrikakorps units began their move south to fight off the US invasion.

overviewofthebalkan.jpg
By new jear 1947, Balkan League troops had managed to seize control of the South of Europe. With Ukrainian divisions moving north against Poland, a completely undefended Austrian and Bohemian border, and Bulgarian forces breaking out into Turkey, the situation had become critical for the German Empire.

crushedmostar.jpg
In Mostar, the last remnants of the 5. Armee were whiped out by a Hungarian-led attack. After weeks of bitter fighting in the suburbs of Mostar, another German army had been annihilated in the South. Again, casualties numbered into the thousands, and the destruction in the balkan region, caused by the sudden and aggressive grasp of power of the Balkan league, was enormous. Now Balkan League forces, bolstered with stolen German tanks and equipment, marched West, to link up with their American allies and cut off the Italian Boot, the last hiding place of the ruined remnants of the Kriegsmarine. Although a formidable force, the balkan league forces suffered from severe shortages of oil and raw materials and were highly disorganised, their prime objective was linking the with their American allies so they could receive supplies and resources from the AOF.

fallofgibraltar.jpg
The New Year gave little way to celebrations in the nations of the Pact. At record pace, US Mechanized divisions had made their way through Spain, eventually reaching, and crushing, the Gibraltar garrison.

defeatgibraltarandmosta.jpg
Across the Atlantic, Thomas E. Dewey congratulated himself. The invasion was a grand succes, and Germany and Britain were hanging in the ropes.

bulgariadvances.jpg
While the war in Western-Europe raged on, Bulgarian forces, backed up with Romanian and Serbian divisions made their way through the inland of Turkey, ready to meet the British Colonial Forces that had stationed themselves at the borders with Syria and Iraq.

ukrainehungaryorganise.jpg
In the South of Germany, Hungarian and Ukrainian divisions organised themselves for an offensive into the GDR itself. To protect it’s open Eastern border, Germany was completely dependent on the arrival of the rest of it’s China Army, which would occur in a week or two. The only question remaining now was: Would Germany's reserves in the South deploy on time? Or was the road clear for Balkan forces to march straight into Berlin? Only time could tell...

----------------------------------------

That Southern situation really caught us with our pants down, a serious nailbiter for a week or two. Do our reserves arrive on time? Is there any hope for the German pockets in North-Romania? Will the fiendish Scandinavian anarchists succeed at proclaiming a Free North? Will the Guepo conquer the Philipenes to install yet another puppet for the Imperial States of America?

Find out next time, on TYRANNY'S LAST LE...
THE CHANNEL PACT - A TALE OF TWO EMPIRES!

Status
Not open for further replies.