• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sticked with the original BF. But you don't want to know what the servers look like now. The ruskies are everywhere! And they can't play! It's horrible.

AAR Related : You were to busy cursing the teaching system to notice my post :p. So once again. Will you go as low as nuking your own territory to stop the americans.

Ah, nope, no nukes on European soil whatever the cost, and nukes on Asia/Africa only when it's reeeally nessecary. America? We'll nuke it untill it is FOUR METRES BELOW SEA LEVEL! :p

It's a canon thing, the only rule we oblige ourselves to: This way if the Americans nuke us we can use this in the story to demonize them further, seeing the fact that they're the bad guys here

-Vincent

You are free to discuss learning and language on the forums but if you wish to do so please do so in the OT Forums and not in the AARs where such off-topic posts are considered spam.

Good, good

Unfortunately, we don't have access to the OT, so as said before, all side-discussions can be moved to the TRP readergroup

But back to important matters, do you guys think we should nuke Europe aswell? will make life easier for us without doubt :p

NO! I'm anti-nuking Europe! Just wondered if you guys were.

Excellent, this means you can stay here.
:D

And Vincent, we agreed on 3 things before starting the AAR remember?
Our nuke policy, the fact that every historical character dies in a memorable way throughout the AAR, and then the last one...you know, at the end of the AAR...;)

Excellent, this means you can stay here.
:D

And Vincent, we agreed on 3 things before starting the AAR remember?
Our nuke policy, the fact that every historical character dies in a memorable way throughout the AAR, and then the last one...you know, at the end of the AAR...;)

Oh yes. Chapter thirty one. Good times, good times :p...

u should go into the belgian version of the cia. torturing people is econd nature to you. just make the suspect read some of this AAR then let them read another part for everything the reveal. lol

u should go into the belgian version of the cia. torturing people is econd nature to you. just make the suspect read some of this AAR then let them read another part for everything the reveal. lol

My friend, we're Belgians. We don't have a CIA. We have two transport planes, some paratroopers, tanks without matching ammunition and ammunition without matching tanks. We were occupied 9 times throughout history; multiple times by the French, the Austrians, Burgundy, England, other Belgians, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands and then Germany again... twice. We just stopped caring, y'know ;)

And chapter 31 will come when chapter 31 comes. After chapter 30 that is. Because 31 is the number after 30. Coming to you. After chapter 30.

On a sidenote: If any of you guys want to help out Mod 1964 for Arsenal of Democracy, go check out our forums, especially event scripters would be awesome (and anyone can learn to script events, there are a lot of Event Coder apps out there which work great)

Last edited:
so shouldnt ur exams have finished on the 20th if so y have you left us in the dark? the channel pact seems to be dead in its darkest hour never to have its finest...

so shouldnt ur exams have finished on the 20th if so y have you left us in the dark? the channel pact seems to be dead in its darkest hour never to have its finest...
Oh ye of little faith...

22theb1.jpg

Chapter XXI: The Balkan League​

November

german1.jpg

Winter approached in Europe, but that stopped neither side from launching offensives. Germany concentrated it’s attacks on the weakest members of the Balkan League, hoping to pick them off one by one, and launched an attack on Albania and Croatia.

defeat4.jpg

molotovlostpartisans.jpg
A week later, the last German resisters in Bucharest surrendered, and the strategic city of Molotovsk in Russia fell to partisan hordes.

morepa1.jpg
In Turkey and the Caucasus, even more partisan divisions rose up, joining ranks with the Balkan League.

attack2n.jpg
In the meanwhile, German forces launched an attack on the Croatian capitol of Rijeka, while Serbian and Hungarian forces moved North to aid their Croatian brethren

croati1.jpg
Rijeka fell to the Reichswehr, but in the meanwhile other Croatian Armies marched towards Italy, seizing as much industry as they could.

hungar1.jpg
Near the end of November, the German counteroffensive in the Balkans faced a drastic return. It was then that Hungarian and Croatian forces managed to close off all supply from Austria to German forces operating in the Balkan. Not only did this drastically reduce German Panzer maneouvreability, it also exposed Austria to the Balkan League. In a hurry, the 4. Armee was moved upwards to retake Maribor, while 3 German divisions were left to fend off the entire Serbian Army and the remaining Croatians near Split. But the bad news did not end here...

-------------​

That's right. We're back :D. Situation in Europe is deteriorating by the day, but at least Croatia is in the ropes... for now.

I'm afraid there will be no daily updates for the time being, me and Laurence haven't played a game of TCP in three months due to exams and r/l demands :eek:. We have a week of avacation now in which we hope to be able to make more buffer, atm it's shrinking fast so we can't afford to keep going daily.

Darn it... the situation isn't good at all (neither for the Germans nor for the readers :D)...

In fact I still have exams until the 29th, that's right, a whole f*cking month!:mad:

-Laurence

When I first read your AAR. I thought by myself that is was going to be easy and boring (which is not TRP because most of your work is thrilling and AWESOME!) but I didn't thought the USA ai was this . How do you call it. interesting against 2 humans.

Anyway keep it up keep it up.

Compared to Vincent's, what, 2? 3 exams? pff...:D

Also everyone check out the graphics section of Nineteen Sixty-Four, it has lots of shinnies, mostly entirely made by Vincent! workless bum...

But when we look at the facts, you haven't seen sunlight in a month, while I'm down here livin' the life. Now, if anyone would like to excuse me, I'm back to my research for a cost-effective device that retrieves lost remotes :p

I've got driving lessons tomorrow and have to meet people in the afternoon, there should be a new update up tomorrow evening.

i think those europeans start driving late or somethjing. anyhow a country with no cia is almost certain to have messed up driving laws and such. lol. we americans were close to perfecting it until obama came and...well do i need to explain?

and on the AAR, germany is in dire straits. how much or your european garrison is fighting the balkan league and how much is in france? and also how strong is the balkan league? you cant let that last long. firestorms second american civil war shows how powerful those countries will get

Status
Not open for further replies.