• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the light of developments in Realpolitik (see there), as we mentioned we will be returning home after the transfer/closing is fully complete. We are still 100% intent on finishing RTCB and TCP (in fact TCP is about 78% atm, way past point of no return), after which we will probably leave AARland forgood.

For now, consider both TCP and RTCB on hold due to exams, it's possible TCP reopens earlier if the Realpolitik transaction/close goes smooth, but to be safe count both AARs to reopen February 1, when our exams are done. Ah, sweet freedom, how we long for it... ;)

-TRP

Noooo! Don't leave us! :(

:D this is still a while from now, believe me, and remember that there is still The Great Game, in which both of us will be writing the "Host" updates.

-Laurence

I bet someone have already told you this but you should make this aar into a mod, it would be pretty epic! :O

we keep on trying to get them to release the save, but so far no dice :confused:

If you're the 'Host' are the players 'Parasites' ?
They sure are, damn parasites! :D

To get you guys started on an another AAR. No one has done a WC with one province-starts without an army-0 IC Kosovo in MDS.

And that would be a sight to remember. :D
Micro WC are always great fun, but I'm quite sure even NASA's supercomputer can't finish that game, without gamey tactics. ;)

I bet someone have already told you this but you should make this aar into a mod, it would be pretty epic! :O
Thought about that myself, with several years you could start the game from, etc, but I think the save will have to do. :)

we keep on trying to get them to release the save, but so far no dice :confused:
After my exams are over (February) I will invest some time in getting the save to work on normal DD, and what is the best way to upload this thing?

-Laurence

Well Firestorm is already making a mod out of DMLL2, called '1964', we're on the team to help them out with graphics. No need to make a TCP mod, if everything goes well we believe that 1964 is going to be one of the best mods ever made for HOI :D

After my exams are over (February) I will invest some time in getting the save to work on normal DD, and what is the best way to upload this thing?

-Laurence

Laurence, remember that Inner Circle set up a webspace for us, he said we should just PM him if we want anything uploaded. Direct FTP connect, click and download, no user limit, good stuff :D

Oh, guys, don't forget to vote in the ACAs!

-Vincent

Edit:

Sweet.

-Laurence

Edit:

Also, do you notice aswell the studying seems to have a severe impact on one's ability to form logical and coherent sentences? Normally I write English at the speed of thought, now I have to spend time checking each word to make sure I don't write mistakes

-Vincent

Edit:

Exact same thing here, because bfr prhj ehoutd sguieldhg bllur...

-Laurence

Last edited:
Yup that is the same when you go for England for a week. You adapt to the language and the people there and after a week, at least in my case, I could speak english more fluent (although I must say, my bilingual education did help partially English education :D) and just after some weeks back in me ol' country of the lovely Tulips, my English speaking abilities just went down :(

Now I want to go back to these limeys :D

Tim

Also, do you notice aswell the studying seems to have a severe impact on one's ability to form logical and coherent sentences? Normally I write English at the speed of thought, now I have to spend time checking each word to make sure I don't write mistakes

-Vincent

I do that and I only speak English... :rofl:

I do that and I only speak English... :rofl:

Linguistic fail, you.

On a bright note, I finished my studies!. Yeah, that's right you m---f---ing m-----frs b----es. I'm so f------k--- pumped right now I f----ing feel like mother-------ing swearing all day long.

900 pages. No man should be forced to study that much. No man! :eek:

And now I have to review it. Everything. Twice.
Kill me.

TCP updates should come back end this month. Also remember that we haceeve a suergroup for realpolitik xe-players.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/group.php?groupid=302

Edit: Okay,s crew it, I'm not even going to correct that. My head hurts like hell.

-Vincent

The Tommies and Jerries need to learn to better protect their armories. Persians fielding the same tanks and infantry divisions as the Germans?

I'd also expect you to fielding some more infantry units with 1945 tech by now.

Also: Happy New Year!

Yeah, what's with the rebels acquiring Panther IIs? Even if they did steal a few, equipping and training full armored divisions out of thin air? 1945 Infantry with rockets, automatic rifles and artillery brigades? :mad:

Where are your epic airforces that have been pimped in previous episodes?

Yeah, what's with the rebels acquiring Panther IIs? Even if they did steal a few, equipping and training full armored divisions out of thin air? 1945 Infantry with rockets, automatic rifles and artillery brigades? :mad:

They didn't steal a few, they looted probably every Silent Camp in the balkans (since they Germans ae kicked out now South-Europe is their playground). Time enough to organise crude but full-size tank batallions. This is offset by the fact that they don't have the proper doctrines making their forces large and modern but highly ineffective. See this a sort of counterbalance, it's not like the League suddenly formed a professional army, it's just thousands of partisans running around with weapons they can barely handle.

Where are your epic airforces that have been pimped in previous episodes?

They had been stationed in Japan and Oceania to ward off possible Pacific attacks. They are on their way home now, ready

for DESTRUCTION :D

Also the TACs are rather pined down by enemy INTs, little pockets of Pact air superiority still exist all over Europe, like around London.

-TRP

Last edited:
22theb1.jpg

Chapter XXI: The Balkan League

New chapters start. I'd update, problem is my internet is really slow atm and I can't get anything to upload :mad:

-Vincent

Edit: Haha!

-Laurence

Last edited:
would you stay for the summer if we could get a mini TGG game going? i tried awhile ago but there wasnt enough interest. maybe after TGG got going we could start one over the summer. seeing TRP destroyed by other players would make a great AAR for you guys to co-write

would you stay for the summer if we could get a mini TGG game going? i tried awhile ago but there wasnt enough interest. maybe after TGG got going we could start one over the summer. seeing TRP destroyed by other players would make a great AAR for you guys to co-write

Writing an AAR about how we kick you guys' asses? That would be just mean :D

Good idea, but I'm afraid we won't be here this summer, we will be packing up and invading France this season, while I myself might to a solotrek to Morocco aswell, and let's not forget Werchter! :D

You should start a thread here to find players for the SSG; We're sure you'd be able to find some.

(For those that don't have an acc on the TGG forums: There were talks of another TGG-like AAR using TGG house rules but with modded minors and much more random war, called the Slightly Smaller Game or SSG, in comic reference to TGG. Arya leads this project but he's looking for players atm)

-Vincent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.