• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. We have a tiny problem... I dropped my external hard drive, whilst it was powered. This is the drive that has HoI2 and TCP on... - It may be recoverable. Emphasis on the may. I'm letting you all know ahead of time so you don't all go stresshead on me. Hey. You just got a delay in TCP. I might have lost my entire music collection... :p

Okay. We have a tiny problem... I dropped my external hard drive, whilst it was powered. This is the drive that has HoI2 and TCP on... - It may be recoverable. Emphasis on the may. I'm letting you all know ahead of time so you don't all go stresshead on me. Hey. You just got a delay in TCP. I might have lost my entire music collection... :p

No problem, we have all the TCP files archived seven times on three computers and one cellphone (no, really, we have backups on a phone. We're that paranoid about losing files) If you lost anything let us know

-Laurence

Possibly -everything-. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get it out of it's cage and fit internally so I can interrogate it with a nice piece of ex MoD software or something crazy my dad picked up somewhere...

Wait just a minute here... aren't we on the same profile here? Don't you have 100% authority to edit out every mistake I make? :D

And those numerals: I am aware that there are mistakes and I could take time to fix them but... meh

I did my part today, you clean up the index Laurence ;)
Off to bed!

-Vincent
Yeah, sure whatever.

*Deletes index*

Whoops, It wasn't me!

*flee*

a quick question that i just realized skimming over past updates in the index..........why do you use strategic bombing wings to conduct naval bombing campaigns such as in spain and newfoundland? you mentioned the vickers valiant which is in game a strategic bomber. if your not going to use proper naval bombers then use some TACs. they are cheaper than STRATs and i find them to be much more multi-role.
I understand the superiority of the TAC, and the destruction it can bring to moving devisions, especially when unleashed in groups of 40 TACs! :D

My INT wing is slowly starting to catch up, most models are still horribly outdated.

Production priority has been shifted to spamming infantry and mechanized, yet my manpower is at an all time low.

-Laurence

Even if the UK falls, I hope the british government will continue the struggle from Berlin, will it?

In any case, should the situation become so dire, I hope both masterminds will organize a last ditch effort from Berlin involving a couple boatloads of nuclear weapons, so the world at least never forgets them

happy new year everyone! and im sorry to hear that kaiser. let us hope the knowledge of how to make the muffins of the kaiser was not also on that hard drive...

So I go back home where there is no high speed interent for a week or so and what happens? The entire CP collapses!! My god this is terrifying!

Where are all the German and British divisions at? Surely they didnt conquer the world with 20 divs?

ACA's 2010 Q1

Hey guys, The Swert just announced the new ACA's. If anyone wants to go and vote for one of our projects, here's a small reminder of what we do and into which category it falls

For Realpolitik, we would like to request a new category called interactive AAR, but in absence of that just vote Realpolitik for HOI2 Gameplay, it seems the most fitting.

Also, we urge you to vote the recently finished Democracy's Last Legs for HOI2 for best HOI2 Narrative!

And The Swert is really looking for a lot of voters this time round, so drop by and fill in as much of the ballots as you can!

(We retain the right to repeat this message a few times in this thread, because we just know you guys are going to bury it under a pile of replies when the gameplay resumes ;) )

Regards,
-Vincent and Laurence, Totally Random Productions

after successful anti-partisan operations in Southern-France and Austria, even more divisions took up arms. The situation was now slowly spinning out of control.

partisanstakelomza.jpg

partisanstaketurkuivano.jpg

geransattackpartisans.jpg

German and British forces stationed in European Russia immediately launched attacks at the partisans that had taken control of the vital city of Stalingrad and were advancing on Moscow. Van Geyte’s ‘Einheitsdirective’ or ‘Unity Directive’ ordered that holding the large industrial centers in Russia were key to fending off the partisans. If the Germans allowed the partisans to take the million-cities of Stalingrad and Moscow, they would surely incite more and more Russians to take up arms and fight for their country. In the meanwhile, Kolchak realized the danger of Russian separatists near his borders and sent as much forces as he could Westwards, to aid the Germans in suppressing the revolts.

The fun is just starting...

I smell a certain SAS brigade going to USA to activate the american nukes. Activate them all the way to D.C.! Wooo hoooo!

EDIT : Speak! What do you need a present day South Africa flag for?! I want answers! :p

Realpolitik stuff, and America is a castle right now, no SAS are getting in

The fun is just starting...

Oh yes. Oh yes indeed :D

-Laurence

Status
Not open for further replies.