• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brazil for any reason becomes inolved i can translate it too.
but not Portugal, as there are some nuisances from brazilian portuguese to portuguese portuguese;)

I think this sums up Dewey's Amerika nicely ;)

So the Land of the Free
and the Home of the Brave
Are your stars still so bright
Does your banner still wave
Oh, the Land of the Free
Are you heaven on Earth
or the gloom of the grave

You
The people of the United States
Did you form a perfect union
Establish justice
Ensure tranquility
Secure the blessings of Liberty
to yourselves and your posterity
How blind can you get
for your country
right or wrong

America
The melting pot

So the Land of the Free
Are your stars still so bright
Does your banner still wave
Oh, the Land of the Free
Are you heaven on Earth
or the gloom of the grave

We, children
We, children, are born in Sin
We are born in Sin.
That is why we must let
The Light, The light of God
into our hearts, Children
We are all Children of God,
but to the whole we are Sinners
We are Sinners
We must let the Light, let the Love of God
the Eternal Love of God into our hearts
or we will Burn
Burn in Hell
Burn in Eternal Hell

Praise the Lord
and Praise the Holy Spirit
to save us from your
Freedom, Justice, Peace
Accordance and Illusion
from Arrogance and Pride
from Violence and Confusion
the Great Despair
and Great Depression
Satanic verses
of your superstition
the Land of Plenty...

Your Bill of Rights
the Enterprise
the Free Will
and the Unbroken One
your Self-Esteem
and Self-Desire
your Trust in God
and in Religious Fire

America

The end of History
The end of Time
The end of Family
The end of Crime

hey you left out americans! i volunteer! we will win the war for ze english and ze frnech!

And, so the inevitable defeat of Pact forces begin.

I must say, I have waited some time for this.

:cool:

What about nuking the American ports?
That would be a hell of a blow the the AoF.

What about nuking the American ports?
That would be a hell of a blow the the AoF.

For that we need to come into air range. And, as you will find out in the next update, we're about to lose our only fortresses near enough to the DC and New York ports (where the bastards are hiding)

USN strength is estimated around 56 carriers (VII mostly), 40 BB, 23 CA, somewhat 400 smaller ships btw. Airforce has so much NAV it's not even funny (we lost a lot of ships to NAV aswell but it isn't mentioned in the AAR because of lack of sink lists for aircraft°. The Brazillians have 2 CV, the Argentinians 1, Venezuela 1 (all outdated crap though), the rest of the AOF fleet is big but of poor quality.

own strenght atm would be around 12 carriers for me, 5-6 more deployed in the future (although our losing streak is far from over) and 1 for Laurence (we came from 50 carriers combined! :()

For that we need to come into air range. And, as you will find out in the next update, we're about to lose our only fortresses near enough to the DC and New York ports (where the bastards are hiding)

USN strength is estimated around 56 carriers (VII mostly), 40 BB, 23 CA, somewhat 400 smaller ships btw. Airforce has so much NAV it's not even funny (we lost a lot of ships to NAV aswell but it isn't mentioned in the AAR because of lack of sink lists for aircraft°. The Brazillians have 2 CV, the Argentinians 1, Venezuela 1 (all outdated crap though), the rest of the AOF fleet is big but of poor quality.

own strenght atm would be around 12 carriers for me, 5-6 more deployed in the future (although our losing streak is far from over) and 1 for Laurence (we came from 50 carriers combined! :()

Awesome ... :D

After reading the missile corvette attack update I for some reason I want to see the Pact forces rely on kamikaze attacks at some point. Don't know why.

Also what's up with that chapter pic in the last update. I see a few planes on a carrier deck and a bomber, but what is that colored part? An explosion?
All I see is the Twin Towers surrounded by a orange halo.

ICBM1.jpg

After reading the missile corvette attack update I for some reason I want to see the Pact forces rely on kamikaze attacks at some point. Don't know why.

Also what's up with that chapter pic in the last update. I see a few planes on a carrier deck and a bomber, but what is that colored part? An explosion?
All I see is the Twin Towers surrounded by a orange halo.

Yeah, it looked much better on my pc, I think I saved it wrong. I'll check it when I get back home

Quite Agreed

Working on it, but no missiles before 1949-50 at least. And again, we must stress the second strike principle. After we have our awesome stockpile of nukes and ICBMS, it will be a little like hide and seek...

Only that they can't hide a continent

And that when we find them, THEY DIE!

Hail the Channel Pact! Our Glorious Bond of Nations!

What's your current COMBINED nuke stockpile? 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.