• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl numbers.

What puzzles me is where exactly you expect me to find such statistics ;). I just took a rough estimate: 11 million inhabitants, of wich half would be women, of which about a fifth would be in a certain age group. Basic maths people, basic maths ;)

Last edited:
What puzzles me is where exactly you expect me to find such statistics ;). I just took a rough estimate: 11 million inhabitants, of wich half would be women, of which about a fifth would be in a certain age group. Basic maths people, basic maths ;)

That's not maths. That's estimating. Still, I am less scared now.

Excellent. Also, there will be no updates today since in half an hour I'm being picked up to spend the day (and night) at Rock Werchter. Now, if you live anywhere near West-Europe and haven't been living in a cave for the past few decades, I assume you all know what I'm talking about :D. I'll make it up with extra updates tomorrow.

Cheers,
-Vince

Excellent. Also, there will be no updates today since in half an hour I'm being picked up to spend the day (and night) at Rock Werchter. Now, if you live anywhere near West-Europe and haven't been living in a cave for the past few decades, I assume you all know what I'm talking about :D.

Oh man, I wish I could be there, line-up is very nice this year :D

You said BEAUTIFUL girls - but not necessarily all girls in your age-group are beautiful, are they?

Maybe you should try to use a Gaussian curve to estimate an approximate number of girls that are "normal" or "more beaufiful than normal" to get an even better number :-D

He did say 2 million was in his age group, of which 1.250.000 were beautiful. How he got to that last figure beats me. There can't be that many beautiful girls in Greece.

Ah, i missed that step, sorry - but it fits pretty well with my assumption of the Gaussian curve:

04.jpg

Depends on which point of the curve "beautiful" begins from is personal view ;)

Ok, Guys will you please stop that? Your freaking me out.

Have fun in Werchter! Its going to be hot. Better you then me :D

Looking forward to another update...

I would say that for Vincent the curve for beauty begins at three standard deviations, or roughly 99% (I forget the exact number offhand) of the total.

In other words, not the most selective chap. :D

Have fun in Greece for the rest of us.

Damn, I'm gone for 2 days and this is already going horribly off topic, but I'll allow it :D

Accept for that that "Gaussian curve", that just freaks me out.

Vincent also forgot to update yesterday, so I'll make it up now:
-Laurence

-----------------------

researchmoderncarrier.jpg

In the meanwhile, research began on the acclaimed Gibraltar-Class that De Nil himself commissioned. With it, the Royal Navy would be able to claim naval dominance of the seven seas.

attacksaipan.jpg

The island war began, as British forces attacked Saipan to sever Japan from it’s Pacific possessions.

attackazores.jpg

Another attempted landing on the azores was beaten back by the garrison. For his continued valor in the defence of the Azores, General Acton was awarded the Distinguished Service to the Channel Pact medal, one of the highest attainable medals in Pact military command.

nukepowerprod.jpg

At last, Britain had managed to find a way to draw power from nuclear fission. Only time could tell what possibilities this new technology would bring with it.

Last edited:
Finally a decent discussion in this thread :D

Googled for Greece/Greek beautiful women, got 4.5 million hits:
http://images.google.nl/images?rlz=1C1GGLS_nlNL292NL303&sourceid=chrome&q=greece%20beautiful%20women&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=nl&tab=wi

Also shouldn't that Gaussian curve include the availability of alcohol? I mean it's a vacation. We all know what alcohol does.

I have this poster hanging in my room to remind me:
lgmp0080+i-love-beer-beer-usage-chart-mini-poster.jpg

And there's the millions of tourists that visit the country during the summer. I think this would be the most challenging and satisfying equation/graph ever to be solved. It would solve so many of life's questions.

It's weird how a few beers can impeed my ability to stay on topic. :D

I really need to finish my awesome HOI3 contest AAR. The idea kicks ass and I want to win it. I'm probably going to be the last entry. But you know what they say: last but not least!

Back on topic:

I've kind've missed a Chinese side of the story. Aren't they in the pact for a couple of months now. Also when's the new border coming?

Women dig artists. Methinks he has his bases covered.

@ CaptRobau: I agree, but where will you include all the women who are on vacation? We need a new graph...

And that poster is really funny :D

Yes, the Chinese, you won't see them on the map untill after the fall of Japan, so that will be a little while longer.

Also, good luck on your entry !

-Laurence

Off-topicness is allowed, as long as the topics revolve around parties, alcohol or women. I think we can safely assume these three principles are as much TRP as writing an AAR is TRP :D

Werchter was great btw, day started off a rather slow and hot (The sun! The unforgiving sun!) but Triggerfinger were pretty good. Evening was smashing though, first Kings of Leon gave a great concert, after which we had a little chill-out half hour. Then 2manyDJ's entered the stage and just blew the lid off the place :eek:. For those beautifull two hours, over ten thousand people were having a freestyle danceout, turning Werchter into a massive open party :D. I might go combi and camp out for four days next year, I'll see what happens.

(Parking screwed us over though, 75 euro tickets and when you get there you find out parking your car costs another 15 euros)

Women dig artists. Methinks he has his bases covered.

Who knows ;)? I'm not the kind to go jumping about every woman though, I need at least a certain depth and intellect before I'm interested in someone. Which is why I'm very happy to have met a girl in Ghent last week who is intelligent, emancipated, straightforward... and also a rabid communist :D. I'm not sure if she's seeing someone right now, but if she isn't, jackpot!

New Asia order will be instated after Japan takes the dive btw, China will become an independent ally of the Channel Pact under a PA government with Chiang as main man, and will have a new flag.

-Vincent

Who knows ;)? I'm not the kind to go jumping about every woman though, I need at least a certain depth and intellect before I'm interested in someone. Which is why I'm very happy to have met a girl in Ghent last week who is intelligent, emancipated, straightforward... and also a rabid communist :D. I'm not sure if she's seeing someone right now, but if she isn't, jackpot!

-Vincent

I really don't want to extend this off topic in a new level but if I could give someone a hint about women, from my experience, it would be not to mess with commie chicks. I mean it, if you say something thats a ''little'' racist, even as a joke, they go wild.
Been there done that.

I really don't want to extend this off topic in a new level but if I could give someone a hint about women, from my experience, it would be not to mess with commie chicks. I mean it, if you say something thats a ''little'' racist, even as a joke, they go wild.
Been there done that.

That is of course ignoring the fact that I deal with a radical Leninist every day. His name is Laurence ;). So I think I can handle it ;)

Updates later today. Cheers,

-Vince

Edit by Laurence: Do not let my radical beliefs and the fact that I always wear red misguide you Vincent, I am not a Leninist.

I am a Trotskyist :D

Last edited:
I am a Trotskyist :D

The Last chap I heard him saying so got sent to a doc.

Someone thought it was a veneral disease.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.