• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say vincent will have 110 fighters, 120 strats, and 50 other assorted wings.

laurence will have 140 tacs, 85 ints, and 45 other assorted wings.

Why, i feel offended.

*insert angry ultra-nationalist rant about Oliven[ç/z]a being portuguese and spanish people being evil*

:D

Portuguese people are Spanish, the matter is that they doesn't know that. :D

Seriously, I don't understand why you feel offended by a joke. :confused:

Well, we the Iberians are all equal, so that should be the explanation. :p

Signed: An Iberian unionist. :p

Viden, if I remember correctly, you were pushing for Iberian unification in my AAR, were you not?

Viden, if I remember correctly, you were pushing for Iberian unification in my AAR, were you not?

He will not stop until Iberia is unified in all timelines!

Across every parallel universe too?

Well, then I must update my AAR to keep him from doing this! A distraction! Perfect plan! Iberia must not be united! A united Iberia....it would destroy the very fabric of the universe as we know it!

Yes.

He will not stop until Iberia is unified in all timelines!

Yes. :D

Across every parallel universe too?

Yes. :rofl:

I am afraid so, comrade.

You should be afraid... :cool:

Well, then I must update my AAR to keep him from doing this! A distraction! Perfect plan! Iberia must not be united! A united Iberia....it would destroy the very fabric of the universe as we know it!

The US are doing that pretty well. :D

I will place my bet as follows.

100 ftr divisions,
87 tac divisions
116 strat divisions
54 int divisions
10 cas divisions
40 nav divisions
6 tra divisions

but I'm an idiot! ;)

Keep in mind that I am focussing entirely on STRs and Laurence entirely on TACs bombing-wise, and none of us are building NAVs (although we might later on, seeing the, erm, delicate situation in the Atlantic :p)

victoryismael.jpg

Scattered divisions in the North of Romania continued their valiant struggle, fighting off Urkainian attacks with massive casualties on both sides.

partisansnorthernrussia.jpg

In the North, British divisions were closing in on moscow, while several Chinese expeditinary forces made an attempt at fighting the Finnish partisans. Their efforts were mostly fruitless, however, as Finnish partisans made excellent winter warriors, and soon forced the Asian divisions out of Karelia.

tunisuprisingputdown.jpg

More succes was gained in North-Africa, where German divisions had managed to put down the Tunisian uprising.

fallphillipenes.jpg

In the Phillipenes, Colombian forces had forced the British away from Manila, gaining complete control over the industrious North of the island nations. With the situation seemingly hopeless, British transports derpated from Singapore to facilitate the evacuation of the 25.000 British soldiers stationed there.​

Don't worry TRP. Soon the CSA shall rise up, causing the US to have to devote it's resources to a civil war at home!

TRP (and Laurence is here so we can say it's the both of us) does not approve of your unwanted AAR advertising.
As stated in art.350-7c/55a of the Totally Random Productions Manifest of 'Dah Rulez', it is prohibited to spread and/or publish AAR or AAR-related materials and/or images not related directly to TRP Projects or Events, if not granted explicit permission from both authors and/or CEOs of Totally Random Productions (Incorporated, all rights reserved 2010, name pending, patent pending (r) Belgisch Koninklijk Ministerie der Propaganda Verspreid via Internetbronnen en Geassocieerde Groeperingen, Staatsveiligheid, Comité P en/of de Chileense staat Altiplano. *

*: This excludes persons signed under the 'Dibs on that Shit, Yo' act of 2009, including among others: LD-Firestorm, Remble, Tommy4ever, JRHindo, Arya, Enewald (Because we couldn't keep him out even if we tried :) ), Vesimir, the seating parliament of the Duma (as elected in 2009) and a few corrupt government officials in Gambia which have been of invaluable aid to our diamond sca... trade relations.

In short: No linkage, or it's on.

Vesimir: Is correct, we're looking at 15-30 divisions per coastal province or CONUS, and a +- 5 divisions on every important city. This might be less now that they're pouring into Europe though, not sure

-TRP

Status
Not open for further replies.