Closed Thread
Page 106 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6 31 56 81 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2962

Thread: The Channel Pact - Germany&UK Coop AAR

Next post begins 1946 So the Grand Map of Op Down Under
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (Running slightly behind schedule)

I contribute to Internet Kings!!!
    Does not... compute!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I am posting after every update, my friend!
    ... Okay, almost every! >.>
    Anyways, it seems that progress is going slower in Australia. Damn, I wonder how much time it's gonna take for New Zealand...

Fan of the week 12/06/10, Thanks trekaddict!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Great progress in Australia! Even though I find my self waving for the Channel Pact at times I hope the AOF crushes you guys (nothing personal)
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
    Winston Churchill
    "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
    Mohandas Gandhi
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt

just because we dont comment doesnt mean we arent reading. if or exampla just skim over the thread when im busy and dont have time to comment. please dont slow down kaiser. TCP is getting better and better.

and it looks like you should try and land on the east coast to encircle the AOF forces. how many divisons do you have involved in op down under?

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Hey, I'm enjoying the quick updates, if it means that later they'll come a little slow, meh, thats ok
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre"

AARS:
    For the fern! Part Deux A New ZealandAAR Newly Updated! 10/5/10
    Land of the Long Red Cloud, A narrative New Zealand AAR Newly Updated 17/9/10
    Rebirth of an empire, A 1936 AAR Great Britain reclaims her spot at the top of the world! (Abandoned)

♦ Totally Random Productions ♦ TRP's Avatar
    Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    Next post begins 1946 So the Grand Map of Op Down Under
    Good stuff. Have you skimmed through Book Two already? I'll try to get you some updated files mid-January

-Vincent
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)
    Post-Nuke Project - A Total Conversion for Darkest Hour - Pre-Alpha released

Retired AAR writers, our work can be found on our Inkwell page

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Do you ever serial-build carriers, as it were? I constantly just see one batch of a carrier type, and then it's the next.

As to the war effort, Australia seems like it'll be won eventually. Destroying the USA, however, will require sheer brilliance. Would landing in Panama or South America be possible at all?
    ICQ #331727773
    canonized on 11/08/2007

Overall Best WW player is Avernite with 7 wins overall (Dec 2006-sometime 2007)

jonti-h:No-one's perfect
    General Jac: Except Avernite , that's why I kill him every game

Jopi: I'll vote Avernite. He's a hard player to read, and therefore always dangerous.
    Avernite: Avernite is a very mean person because he always comes up with great ideas

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Avernite View Post
    Do you ever serial-build carriers, as it were? I constantly just see one batch of a carrier type, and then it's the next.

As to the war effort, Australia seems like it'll be won eventually. Destroying the USA, however, will require sheer brilliance. Would landing in Panama or South America be possible at all?
    Our only chance is to wait untill the AI makes a fatal move, risk it's airforce. If we take out the counter-airforce, we have a shot at retaking the seas, and a shot at nuking our way into the continent. By the time this is over either America, or Europe, will be a wasteland

And for the carriers, serialbuilding isn't really possible as the models are constantly upgrading. once I hit CVN (but they take hell-long to build) I'll turn the entire fleet Nuclear, but that won't be till 49 at least

-Vincent
    Laurence and Vincent - Totally Random productions (unrelated to the Total Realism mod)

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Lolz, how many divisions are there on the Australian continent?

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TRP View Post
    What is this TSR2 you speak of?
    This one.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 04/27/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry - Now with added obscure Doctor Who references - Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Prefer

The Bachem Ba 349 Natter (Adder) was a World War II era German experimental point-defense rocket-powered interceptor aircraft which was to be used in a very similar way as manned surface-to-air missiles. After vertical takeoff which eliminated the need for airfields, the majority of the flight to the bombers was radio controlled from the ground. The primary mission of the (inexperienced) pilot was to aim the aircraft at its target bomber and fire its armament of rockets. The pilot and the main rocket engine should then land under separate parachutes, while the wooden fuselage was disposable. The only manned test flight, on 1 March 1945, ended with test pilot Lothar Sieber being killed.
    Earth Needs You!

Does not... compute!

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    Prefer
    Pretty awesome. As said before, we'll go with the F4 Phantom and that other British bomber you guys proposed. Expect them around 49-50, when we max out research.

Also, note that our enthousiast updater Kaisermuffin also has his own aar, A Light in the DAARkness, which has recently gone Multiplayer!

(Making it the first coop KR AAR)

(Ever)

(Totally Random Productions Approves!)

-Vincent and Laurence

Darkest Hour

Hey guys, we just released the AuthAAR GFX kit, go check it out

Its telling me that I have to be a premium member to download it ... and I'm not ...
    Land of the Samurai - Character WritAAR of the Week | Of Their Own Accord - United States of North America AAR
    I, Alexei - WritAAR of the Week | Flight of the Eagle - German MDS AAR
    Spotlight ; United We Stand - European Union AAR - Favourite Narrative AAR { AARland Awards 2011 - Round 2 }

Inducted into the Order of the Large and Intimidating Robert for I, Alexei : 31 - 1 - 2011
    TemplarComander's Cookie of Achievement

Er. I forgot to update. So. Coming soon in TCP!
    AUSTRALIA
    MONTY
    ROMMEL
    ZEPPELINS
    CHEESECAKE
    AND WILDSEXCAPADES IN BERLIN
    Please note, the last three posts are entirely fictitious.
    Earth Needs You!

Does not... compute!

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

No Zeps? No fights between giant armoured Zeps?

"That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 04/27/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry - Now with added obscure Doctor Who references - Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Take any grievances up with the management. I just work here sir.
    Earth Needs You!

Does not... compute!

does anyone else feel as if this AAR has lost some momentum? nothing against kaisermuffin (hes awseome and i love the update speed) but it feels empty without TRP being as active. even activity has dropped. on another note no bloopers have appeared in the readers group for awhile and im sure evereryone would love a new one.

I've got a few Bloopers from ALiTD (go read it!) that I've been saving...

Stupid AI is stupid!
    Earth Needs You!

Does not... compute!

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

What about cheesecake-fueled sexcapades on zeppelins?
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

Closed Thread
Page 106 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6 31 56 81 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 131 ... LastLast