• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*edit* Apparently, according to only rumors thus far, there will be no co-op. Which is dissappointing to say the least. I'm not interested in going into a medival-style Unreal Tournament. You want my money? Give me something worth it.

I played M&B one year ago and it was really fun. Warband will be great with all the MP features. Smashing my friends heads will be so much fun. ;)

I care less about its release date and more about making sure it's as stable and well-constructed as the base game. To TaleWorlds, work hard, fix bugs, release when it's ready, my money will be waiting for you.

I care less about its release date and more about making sure it's as stable and well-constructed as the base game. To TaleWorlds, work hard, fix bugs, release when it's ready, my money will be waiting for you.

THIS is a +1.

I'm frackin' tired of buying full price games still needing fixes and patches and stuff.
The game must be IMPROVED with patches, not to become decent. !

The Dev's are indirectly saying Q1, and I have heard February as well as a date so I think it's safe to say no one knows. Going through the various files for the beta, there are a lot of things that are not implemented. For example, there are 4 different models of ships, and various crouch/run animations, so I think multiplayer has a lot of work as well.

They also have yet to implement the new faction, and the new map, and both those things will need much balancing. They will also need to fix all the bugs of the current system. It's safe to say it's going to be a while.

I'm in both single and multiplayer beta and progress is going well.
I'm a little concerned about a release in March though. That's very close.
The multiplayer gameplay is superb, one of the best multiplayer experiences I've ever had. Period!
The combat in singleplayer is still bugged and not much fun (the AI is not working too well yet, for instance).
Anything in particular you want to know?

Here's a post I made on another forum about some of the new features in Warband single player:

Screens of some of the new features:

Marnid 'taking care of business' in my new kingdom

A chosen group of AI is glowing green - in this case archers/crossbowmen

My favorite feature: naming your own groups. Now you can control horse archers, lancers, companions etc. separately

A wandering Skald/Bard/Minstrel etc. can teach you tales to woo women (increase chance of marriage):

Last edited:
Pretty excited about the Sarranids, but according to the devs, there is only a little over a month to implement them . Getting close to crunch time.
My concern is, are we going to have to wait until Mount&Blade 2 before we get better physics? It's been a while since an update, and they are leading me to believe that this next update will be huge. We aren't even in the .7s yet. March 16 seems rather close.