• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Fredrik II

Paradox Interactive
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Sep 15, 2003
www.paradoxplaza.com
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Majesty 2
  • Victoria 2
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing. Marriage! :D

M&B Multiplayer

Will there be a cooperative sandbox multiplayer option? IE, the original game, but alongside a friend, setting out as two inseparable childhood friends, bound for adventure and fortune and the gathering of armies and and and... stuff?

If yes, sweet. If no, then sadly I will not be getting this, as that is the single feature I most desperately want. From what I can see so far, It's looking like the original game with a few (nice) additions, and the multiplayer is looking simply like "Quake Arena, Mount and Blade edition". The combat systems and such are sweet, but if I cannot be doing the storyline-y stuff, managing villages etc, with my mate, then quite frankly multiplayer can go jump ;)

Hello all,im new here , i'd never played this game before.i just heared about it and read now,i see it as a good game,im looking foward for Multiplayer opiton here. I even reply to be a beta tester there xD btw Screens and videos are awsome, Cya guys :)

Co-op multiplayer.

From what the information says, co-op isnt planned.

While i can understand the possible reasoning and difficulty of incuding such a feature, I can only BEG...
That Some kind of Co-Op is included? if only a friend's imported character being a part of your campaign if not an independant entity?

A feature like this would be worth a thousand multiplayer battle types in my oppinion, I would gladly pay $100 for a game of this caliber play with a cooperative sandbox!
While this would be difficult to implement, it would easily be worth an expansion by itself, at least a patch? later?
----------------------------------------------

Anything? A friend's (or wife's) imported character from thierown game, allowed only to fight in your battles would still be AWSOME...

Could something like this not be worked in?

I am looking forward to it.

question. i trying to find out more about mount and blade warband. i enjoyed the predecessor. this warband is it catered for single player? is there going to objective based on a open ended story again? where can i find the full features to make my investment buy?

Goodness gracious, why people think Warband would be a sequel or standalone?
This is game is an expansion pack. Add multiplayer and updated graphic, along with several new stuff for singleplayer. It will still be open ended.
Currently beta testing multiplayer, go check Taleworld's forum for opening closed beta applications.

I have a few questions about the mulitplayer bit.
To start will there be LAN? It would be a great expansion to the game to play just offline with a bunch of friends.
As well, will multiplayer be only battles? Or can you actaully move around the map with your army and your friends army? Or must they join you and you have to move being controlled from one computer?
It would be nice for a little more explanation to what is going to be.