Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: M&B Warband Previews and Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tharsonius View Post
    big review (+20 min video) on gamersglobal.de (german)

8/10

After this great review, i have bought this game. I saw this game already inside the store, but first i read all about this game here in this forum.

...and i am very happy about this game. Thanks .

Better late than never:
    Mana Pool Mount&Blade: Warband Review
    Intel Core i7-4770k (3.5GHz) - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz - 2x 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (SLI)
    120GB OCZ RevoDrive SSD - 500GB Samsung 840 SSD - 120GB OCZ Vertex 2 SSD - 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubWar of the Vikings

Am I right that it is the european version of a game, which was made long ago by "Сiчъ" team and called in russia "Огнём и мечом"? And is this game based on the first version of M&B which hadn't some graphical features which were made in Warband?
    Key from Steam M&B WFaS works now!!!

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Several of the links in the first post are now broken.

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by _Sohei_ View Post
    Several of the links in the first post are now broken.
    Likely because of the dates they were published. Not everything on the internet is permanent.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 EditionEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods

Quote Originally Posted by 2Coats View Post
    Likely because of the dates they were published. Not everything on the internet is permanent.
    I know. I was just giving you a heads up so you could update or delete the links.

Hoi 2 Beta

I know. I was just giving you a heads up so you could update or delete the links.
    Thx... but on a three year old title I doubt its a priority for anyone. Anyhow people can google for M&B:WB reviews through google.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Coats View Post
    Thx... but on a three year old title I doubt its a priority for anyone. Anyhow people can google for M&B:WB reviews through google.
    Okay I guess I will do a search. I was looking for information here because I had heard a little bit about it and was considering buying it. I try to get info straight from the developer or publisher since many reviews are out of date or misleading.

Edit:
    It looks like all the reviews are very old as expected. Several of them mention opinions that the game appeared to be unfinished at that time. Is there any third party site with more recent information? Yes, I have been living under a rock. I served in the military for several years in an isolated location so overlooked quite a few games and other things while I was away.
    Last edited by _Sohei_; 27-09-2013 at 18:50.

Hoi 2 Beta

Okay I guess I will do a search. I was looking for information here because I had heard a little bit about it and was considering buying it. I try to get info straight from the developer or publisher since many reviews are out of date or misleading.

Edit:
    It looks like all the reviews are very old as expected. Several of them mention opinions that the game appeared to be unfinished at that time. Is there any third party site with more recent information? Yes, I have been living under a rock. I served in the military for several years in an isolated location so overlooked quite a few games and other things while I was away.
    Hey no worries. Glad youre still able to enjoy games.
    Id recommend

http://www.mountandbladewarband.com/news/reviews

S
    team forums

http://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/

or Metacritc

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/mount-blade-warband/critic-reviews

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the links.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4