• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now I am beginning to understand. I was thinking of this in the terms of the WW games we play here. So there are three groups of mafia and one neutral group, the civilians. One of the groups of mafia will win and the neutrals can win by aligning themselves to the right group.

Correct :D yes it is different!

So the neutrals can't win with the mafia?

some can, some cant (arms dealer can... shiite militia can)

*Scratch that, some cant win if occupation win, the afore mentioned, but the civilians job is to simply stay alive, trying to bet on the winning horse basicly.

This also means that the limited means to offer support by the factions will cause civilians to support not all one group (due to the finite means to offer civilians safety/support)

The occupiers can generally offer immunity from Gitmo, the terrrorsts immunity from being killed by them :rofl: but immunity from gitmo is no use if your dead, and safety from killing is no use if your going to gitmo to be gangraped by CIA :D and no faction will truly know whether a person is a civilian or a terrorist or an occupation member.

I always wanted to try a game with baddies only :D

Though I do think that this works best as a big game and there is a waiting list of two games at the moment I believe. EUROO7 should know, since he is The Keeper Of The List :)

That is right, there are two people on the waiting list of big games.

Yeah i think this is best for big, otherwise it will be a bloodbath and the identity of the members will be far easier to gain, and whether you kill them or not matters even less :D

I think it would be most fun to be a civilian - your talent is a commodity all sides will DESPERATLY want, but who do you approach (if anyone at all)? you could be talking to the insane sniper :rofl: or a roaming civie posing as a occupation member whos only job is to bluff his way to survival, and hope he doesnt get killed :p

I got no problem waiting, as you have seen ive already revised the rules - time is good.

heh 'all baddie' be like the gunfight at the ok corral, EUR007 hides behind Slinky whilst Slinky shoots at Deadmeat, who is saved by doctor paradox, then Deadmeat shoots at EUR007 killing slinky as collateral damage.