• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I blame village stupidity. Had they gone back to look at what I'd posted, you and Heimdall should have both died in a TIE the day after I died. :p

but you're euroo7, nobody listens to you!

paradoxbackup_bleedingeyes.gif
WHY?l!
paradoxbackup_bleedingeyes.gif

I blame all the goodies who could have contacted me but didn't.

Nicely played johho. I wish I'd had a way to distinguish baddie seerish scans and goodie seerish scans, but, alas, 'twas not to be.

EDIT: Actually, when were you turned?

EDIT2: Also, I was the brother with seerish powers and Jensthemens had priestly powers. I guess WD got us mixed up somewhere along the line.

EDIT3: Both the vampires and wolves each had about as many seerish, priestly, and true nature scans as the entire village. I'm surprised it took so long for the baddies to win.

Last edited:
EDIT3: Both the vampires and wolves each had about as many seerish, priestly, and true nature scans as the entire village. I'm surprised it took so long for the baddies to win.

Seerish powers are only good at killing the enemy pack... and the vampires died too quickly for them to be of any use... no wolf had priestly powers... the one wolf who had true nature scans was inactive until Heimdall subbed him, and then he died soon after... our sorc also died fairly quickly... and had his scans turn out to be fairly useless because the people he scanned were either lynched or hunted by vampires almost right away...

Thanks to bad luck for our scanners the wolves were pretty much playing the whole game blind... it wasn't until we got johho that we knew ANYTHING useful...

I blame all the goodies who could have contacted me but didn't.
Yes, lots of goodies with one-time scans didn't contact you. Why? I can somewhat understand the second doc and the hunter since they had more to lose by exposing themselves. OTOH not a single baddie with one-time scan ability tried to infiltrate either so I guess that evens it out.

Nicely played johho. I wish I'd had a way to distinguish baddie seerish scans and goodie seerish scans, but, alas, 'twas not to be.

EDIT: Actually, when were you turned?
Two nights ago, long after you got eaten.

@joeb: Why the Heimdall-hate? What's so horrible with a cultist trying to get some contacts from the outed last member of the opposing pack?

@EURO: You gave us Heimdall and a list of four persons that could be his wolf master - one of which didn't even play in this game - I think that was what made us dismiss it as a baddie hoax. That and the fact that you are sometimes a little... erhm... lets call it keyboard-happy, which makes one tend to play these games with a bit of magenta coloured filters on.

Thanks to bad luck for our scanners the wolves were pretty much playing the whole game blind... it wasn't until we got johho that we knew ANYTHING useful...
I think the wolves ate just the right people the whole game. You kept eating away everyone that was cleared of being a wolf giving you as many unknows to hide among as possible.

Ohh yeah, and I also had way to much other stuff going on for me to host this game properly. I really should have passed on the torch and picking it up again when I had time.
Not quite the top-notch GMing we expect from you but a solid game none the less. Thanks for hosting! :)

@joeb: Why the Heimdall-hate? What's so horrible with a cultist trying to get some contacts from the outed last member of the opposing pack?
For one, I told him that there were no free-raning baddies. All baddies were pack-specific, so there was very little that could be gained from EUROO. I did this because I wanted to create a us vs them perception in the baddie packs, I'm tired of all the cooperation theres been between baddie packs lately. You're enemies!!! :mad:

For one, I told him that there were no free-raning baddies. All baddies were pack-specific, so there was very little that could be gained from EUROO. I did this because I wanted to create a us vs them perception in the baddie packs, I'm tired of all the cooperation theres been between baddie packs lately. You're enemies!!! :mad:

This

What we knew was either EUROO7 wasn't a baddie, and was fishing for information, because he thought there were free roaming baddies... or else he was the last vampire, was telling the truth, but then there wouldn't be anyone else in his pack for him to set us up with, and we knew there weren't any free roaming baddies...

Did you notice his conversation with k-59 when he laughed k-59 off as a villager after he claimed to be a cultist with no affiliation? The packs knew from the start that there was no seer, no high sorc, no unaffiliated cultists, and no reason to contact anybody outside of their own pack... this is why I didn't try to infiltrate dublish's JL when I could have... because I underestimated the village and was under the impression that no JL would be able to truely take form... and that's what nearly lost us the game...

This was at the time when I was leading the lynch mob in hot pursuit after you. I didn't think you'd be that interested in talking to me right then, thats all.

Next to GM is AVN/jonti.

AVN has said in the WW group that he can not GM at the moment.

Does jonti wish to GM still?

If jonti can't GM, the next in line is EUROO7.

However, I have reliable information saying he won't be able to GM a big game until he is done GMing the Lite Game.

If someone wishes to put a game up, EUROO7 will have no problem with it.

Otherwise, a new game will be up in ~5 days.

I could GM a game... I'll just need some time to work out the theme and I could have it posted today... if jonti doesn't mind that is... :)

If jonti can't GM, the next in line is EUROO7.

However, I have reliable information saying he won't be able to GM a big game until he is done GMing the Lite Game.

If someone wishes to put a game up, EUROO7 will have no problem with it.

Otherwise, a new game will be up in ~5 days.

I could GM

Next to GM is AVN/jonti.

AVN has said in the WW group that he can not GM at the moment.

Does jonti wish to GM still?

Not on my own thanks :)