• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh wait, yeah...

Back out, I can't play next week, only till the 29th. And 5 days is a bit short for a big game.

If the GM allows it, maybe I can take over your role whenever you don't have the time to participate anymore...? :)

Nah, this week is kinda busy too, so either I'd be a quick-snack dummy, or I'd fail for a week before I get subbed out.

As far as I remember I have yet to be subbed out of ANY WW game, and I'd like to continue thinking that way :p

But at the same time, there usually are some active players eaten / lynched early on, so there's usually someone ready to sub after a few days of playing, who would spice up the game back in the game. ;)

In. You will be baked and than there will be cake. :)

Also I'm already in but now as the cake
the_cake_is_a_lie_portal.jpg

Sure im in

Did someone mention cake?

In.

Thanks for the reminder, WD.

I got spammed, so I'm in...

Now let's see if I remember to check the WEREWOLF forums as opposed to just regular OT

The cake is a lie.

Sign up closed. Role PMs will be sent out shortly! Then the first "update" will be made and the game will commence :)

Just updated the seerish and priestly powers with another rule, because I remembered a little exploitish thingy. It was not based on any responses from PMs.

Sign up closed. Role PMs will be sent out shortly! Then the first "update" will be made and the game will commence :)

So I see neither you nor Avernite accepted my idea for subbing for him in a few days...

If there's still time to get me a role from the start: In.

Otherwise: sub!

Night 0 - The beginning....​

People began arriving yesterday, where they greeted both each other and van Helsing. Given the distance, people arrived throughout the day and the party doesn't start until this day. You say good night to you host and go to your beds. Dreaming sweetly of all the cake you are going to enjoy tomorrow. The dream is pierced by a nasty scream. You all rush to the dining hall and find your host White Daimon aka van Helsing dismembered and disfigured. It appears there are people among you that mean you harm, and they have already taken out the strongest hero among you. If he could not stand against them. What chance do you have? Perhaps the best option is to throw yourself out of the highest window and stop wasting the Werewolfs and Vampires time?

In other news. The cook has also been found murdered and the entire supply of cake destroyed.

no_cake.jpg

White Daimon the van Helsing is killed.
The cook is killed.
The cake is now a lie.
The game can now start