• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(131989)

Field Marshal
20 Badges
Jan 13, 2009
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • March of the Eagles
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • East India Company
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
(This mainly goes out to the Paradox developers) Would the system of trade which EIC uses ever be considered for a Paradox game??

Now, I know us mere mortal beings don't exactly know what trade is like in the EIC game, but Paradox does (Johan/Balor said about trying out the game and 'having' to sign it). For this reason, would the Paradox developers ever consider employing something similar to the EIC system in one of their titles, such as a 'Victoria 2' (or as we are thinking of it more and more: EU: Empires) ??

Information on the trading system in EIC would, of course, be appreciated regardless! :)

is Vic2 actually possible in the near future? :eek:
:)
Well apparently the whole POP system and economic model would need reworking for Paradox to even consider it. So I was wondering if the EIC system (whatever it is) is something which they would consider adopting into one of their own developments, somewhat.

But it would also be nice to know how it all works in EIC anyway...

(This mainly goes out to the Paradox developers) Would the system of trade which EIC uses ever be considered for a Paradox game??

Now, I know us mere mortal beings don't exactly know what trade is like in the EIC game, but Paradox does (Johan/Balor said about trying out the game and 'having' to sign it). For this reason, would the Paradox developers ever consider employing something similar to the EIC system in one of their titles, such as a 'Victoria 2' (or as we are thinking of it more and more: EU: Empires) ??

Information on the trading system in EIC would, of course, be appreciated regardless! :)

EICs trading system, isn't that part of the copyright? I think it is so unfortunately but let see how the system works before we start worshipping it.

i think the trade system will be like patrician 2, what i played the last days, eic i think will be a bit simliar as patrician2
but we will see, maybe the devs bring out a video that is describing the trade system a bit, i think that will be grate
bring out more vid's please^^