Thread: Trade

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k club

Trade

(This mainly goes out to the Paradox developers) Would the system of trade which EIC uses ever be considered for a Paradox game??

Now, I know us mere mortal beings don't exactly know what trade is like in the EIC game, but Paradox does (Johan/Balor said about trying out the game and 'having' to sign it). For this reason, would the Paradox developers ever consider employing something similar to the EIC system in one of their titles, such as a 'Victoria 2' (or as we are thinking of it more and more: EU: Empires) ??

Information on the trading system in EIC would, of course, be appreciated regardless!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Palisadoes View Post
    such as a 'Victoria 2'
    is Vic2 actually possible in the near future?
    Dicen que en Portugal aun hay muchos comunistas
    pero lo que yo queria saber es donde hay señoritas

Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by alvaro View Post
    is Vic2 actually possible in the near future?
    Well apparently the whole POP system and economic model would need reworking for Paradox to even consider it. So I was wondering if the EIC system (whatever it is) is something which they would consider adopting into one of their own developments, somewhat.

But it would also be nice to know how it all works in EIC anyway...

200k clubCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Palisadoes View Post
    (This mainly goes out to the Paradox developers) Would the system of trade which EIC uses ever be considered for a Paradox game??

Now, I know us mere mortal beings don't exactly know what trade is like in the EIC game, but Paradox does (Johan/Balor said about trying out the game and 'having' to sign it). For this reason, would the Paradox developers ever consider employing something similar to the EIC system in one of their titles, such as a 'Victoria 2' (or as we are thinking of it more and more: EU: Empires) ??

Information on the trading system in EIC would, of course, be appreciated regardless!
    EICs trading system, isn't that part of the copyright? I think it is so unfortunately but let see how the system works before we start worshipping it.
    "Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.
    War is an extension of politics with other means. -Prussian General Carl von Clausewitz.

Well if they stay with Paradox Nitro can develop more games that exploit this new concept.

I was thinking more of an adaptation of whatever this system is. Still... we are yet to find out about this system in EIC anyway haha!

Corporal

i think the trade system will be like patrician 2, what i played the last days, eic i think will be a bit simliar as patrician2
    but we will see, maybe the devs bring out a video that is describing the trade system a bit, i think that will be grate
    bring out more vid's please^^