• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WWM will have to be shut down after this current game as the sheer amount of awesome will render all further games pointless. That is all.

WWM will have to be shut down after this current game as the sheer amount of awesome will render all further games pointless. That is all.

I knew that would happen when I joined. Sorry guys.

I knew that would happen when I joined. Sorry guys.

Yea, when I saw the player list I realized that would happen. This will be interesting, and I would like to see a copy of pms you send post game if you don't mind.

I am very sorry for arranging the death of WWM in this manner :D

Yea, when I saw the player list I realized that would happen. This will be interesting, and I would like to see a copy of pms you send post game if you don't mind.
Your mind will be blown when you look at the sheer depth of psychoanalysis going on, it's important not to post anything or else you pretty much give away your role, hence why all our pm's consist of cryptic pictures of strategically arranged lettuce, it's the only feasible way to communicate

I'll be relatively inactive in the next big. I'll ask for a standing sub if ever I suddenly go POOF.

Where did everyone go?:(

Where did everyone go?:(
n2khsy.jpg

It is in the civilised world :eek:o

They were all watching soccer not spending time outside:p They should have gone to their computers to celebrate/rant but instead must all be too drunk still:(

I suspect all the Dutch persons killed themselves...