• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:cool: Thanks. Any particular reason why? :)
You play/act in a way that would have made me guess that you are significantly older than you actually are. Whereas some of these other players... well, let's not go there.

Aziz, I have just gained huge amounts of respect for you. Keep up the good work/play and continue to be a shining example for our other youngsters.
So did I
Go Brøndby!
You knew they won or you looked it up? Also Brøndby is trash; I doubt any team's supporters have managed to destroy (yes pretty much destroy) more trains than them. Or how they are the usual suspects for fireworks, violence (though AGF has its share of that with the idiots in White Pride.:blush:) and vandalism. It is an especially sad game because AGF would have won the league if UEFA hadn't forced DBU to adopt 3 points for a won game from that season, because Brøndby lost double as many games as AGF and only won a couple more.:(

You play/act in a way that would have made me guess that you are significantly older than you actually are. Whereas some of these other players... well, let's not go there.
Indeed. Should I have guessed I would have said you were in the early 20s.

Indeed. Should I have guessed I would have said you were in the early 20s.

It is generally spoken that females are more level-headed at that age than males...

You knew they won or you looked it up? Also Brøndby is trash; I doubt any team's supporters have managed to destroy (yes pretty much destroy) more trains than them. Or how they are the usual suspects for fireworks, violence (though AGF has its share of that with the idiots in White Pride.:blush:) and vandalism. It is an especially sad game because AGF would have won the league if UEFA hadn't forced DBU to adopt 3 points for a won game from that season, because Brøndby lost double as many games as AGF and only won a couple more.:(
Oh, just a lucky guess. I figured that Bröndby or FCK were the safest bets around that time.

al-Aziz is an admirable young lady, and the boys should strive to be more like her.

Are you talking about me?

al-Aziz is an admirable young lady, and the boys should strive to be more like her.

I'm sure they all do strive to be inside her, though.

It is generally spoken that females are more level-headed at that age than males...

I don't know... I have a sister around that age and she's not exactly the kind of person I would describe as level-headed.

*can't tell if EUROO7 is joking or not*

I think he's being quite serious.

Oh, just a lucky guess. I figured that Bröndby or FCK were the safest bets around that time.
Actually this was back when AGF still was strong (the won the cup in 1996). Brøndby did win many leagues in the 90s; I don't think FCK won any. The originate from the 1992 merger between KB and B1903 and they were shit for the rest of the 90s.

I don't know... I have a sister around that age and she's not exactly the kind of person I would describe as level-headed.
I have also known many females who weren't especially level-headed at that age.

I have also known many females who weren't especially level-headed at that age.

The real point is that they are less insane than the males (i.e. wheeler) of that age group.

This old person act is fun.

Indeed. You have shown remarkable thoughtfulness and levelheaded play. Combined with your pleasant nature and nice RP you should be commended. Kudos.

wheeler23/pjnlsn: no. Don't.