• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So...Town Wins. Good job by seer and JL.

Heresy is strong in this one. More schooling is needed, I see. :p

Anyways, thanks for GMing and congrats to the winners.

That pack seemed to have some internal issues.

Full PM boxes, conflicting schedules and overeagerness to vote pack mates - so nothing out of the ordinary. :eek:o Had we gotten the seer it might even have worked. Then again, like I always say, I suck at finding the seer and most of the hunts were from me. Ah well, at least zombies got culled in the game.

edit: hmm, should there be a list of bans or do we count on people remembering them?

Who's got the next Lite? Any takers?

edit: hmm, should there be a list of bans or do we count on people remembering them?
We had a thread for things like that but it hasn't been used in ages.

But what Cymsdale and jacob say would work, I think.

A permaban from Lite games is a bit harsh though. I'm pretty sure we've seen worse offenses from people who never even got reprimanded, let alone banned like that.
That being said, perhaps times are changing..
Probably because no mod has ever been needed in a game before pj started acting wierd. Though I do find it sad that the game didn't need moderating even once for 9 years and then Blade! is called in two times within a few months.

Many of our players have long memories.
And if so much time should pass that nobody remembers it I don't see a problem with that, since the person would have surely changed by then.

Who's got the next Lite? Any takers?
As far as I know nobody has taken it.

That was for zombies though; not mod bans.
It looks like leksu has been banned from the entire forum so it doesn't look like this is a problem we need to solve. How on earth did he manage that in a WW game?

It looks like leksu has been banned from the entire forum so it doesn't look like this is a problem we need to solve. How on earth did he manage that in a WW game?
you don't wanna know.

A similar ban was handed to pj in Spanish Kings. While I presume that it will be longer, I am uncertain it will be permanent, unless he had a record of similar outbursts that I am not aware of.

And if so much time should pass that nobody remembers it I don't see a problem with that, since the person would have surely changed by then.

Sure, for GM/community bans. I just don't think we should try and repeal any mod-instated bans...

I don't think it's full ban. It seems similar to what pjnlsn got in the big game; small, temporary ban (24h or few days or so) with permaban from Lite games. If it would be total ban there would be no need to say anything but "ban", I think.

A similar ban was handed to pj in Spanish Kings. While I presume that it will be longer, I am uncertain it will be permanent, unless he had a record of similar outbursts that I am not aware of.

Indeed.

Also, I believe Panzer Commader expressed wish to GM a game a while ago. I can't GM the next due to schedule conflicts, unfortunately.

Probably because no mod has ever been needed in a game before pj started acting wierd. Though I do find it sad that the game didn't need moderating even once for 9 years and then Blade! is called in two times within a few months.

As far as I know nobody has taken it.

Wagon, not only was leksu breaking the WW community rules (listening to the GM, respecting other players), he akso broke OT Forum Rule #5, which bans posts about "Pyscho/sick related crimes such as rape, deliberate child abuse, etc."

I doubt it is a permanent ban; it is most likely a 48 hour ban like the one pj got and like the ones keep being handed out in the OT. He got the ban for having a conversation with EURO which climaxed with:

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
And you're just adorable! :3
I will rape your mother with a sword. She will scream in agony as endless rivers of blood flow from her, you fucking subhuman. You are worthless genetic material and your whole bloodline should be exterminated for the greater good of mankind.

We should definitely continue to comment on this mod action.

We should definitely continue to comment on this mod action.

True, true. The question still remains; does the game count as a goodie win, and who gets the next Lite?

True, true. The question still remains; does the game count as a goodie win, and who gets the next Lite?

Yes. Panzer, unless he forfeits his place.

Anything else?