• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now that Tweek can post here I gather that the problem has been solved. Who were the other players not capable of posting in the subforum? We might want to drop them a line :)

I thought enkhuush and trespoe had similar problems. Anyone else?

trespoe, just to repeat.

I PM-ed them both, we shall see if they appear here :)

Oh dear... :(

Are we in need of another Ironhead Renaissance? :(

I believe to regain momentum, we would need a recognised veteran to host a game.

But someone that will be shocking. Someone who will be able to bring all 77 (Or more, that's the number in the WW group) werewolf players into one game.

I believe I know just the right person.

I believe to regain momentum, we would need a recognised veteran to host a game.

But someone that will be shocking. Someone who will be able to bring all 77 (Or more, that's the number in the WW group) werewolf players into one game.

I believe I know just the right person.
Does his name have eleven letters and a space by any chance?

Yes. :eek:o

But how do we get Olaus to host a game? :(

Yes. :eek:o

But how do we get Olaus to host a game? :(
Tell him that all he has to do is write the rules, choose the setup, resolve orders when there is a confusing conflict, and write the updates. Give him GM monkeys to do things like resolve simple orders and count votes. He had said that he did not have much free time, so this should at least help, though there is still the question of getting him to host one.

Tell him that all he has to do is write the rules, choose the setup, resolve orders when there is a confusing conflict, and write the updates. Give him GM monkeys to do things like resolve simple orders and count votes. He had said that he did not have much free time, so this should at least help, though there is still the question of getting him to host one.
Interesting thoughts.

I will PM him when the current game is over. If he decides to do it, I will cede my place to him. I can be deputy GM, and do the votecounts and receive and relay orders and such.

The return of Eisenkopf would make for a bloody good game. Love him or hate him, he knows damn well how to create debate.

Why did he go away and what was so good about him?

Have you read the game where he won as GM?

Most entertaining to see the villagers look for wolves where there were none. :p

Have you read the game where he won as GM?

Most entertaining to see the villagers look for wolves where there were none. :p
I can't read the OT :(
Seriously, I feel discriminated against

TP is studying to become an doctor in Sweden.

During seasons he has to study to get top grades (he plan to become an doctor in the Swedish space-agency) he voluntarily ask for an temp ban until the next longer vacation.

I can't read the OT :(
Seriously, I feel discriminated against
Reading that Werwolf game alone is worth buying a Paradox game from a sales bin and getting OT access. :nods:

Reading that Werwolf game alone is worth buying a Paradox game from a sales bin and getting OT access. :nods:

Doomsday Armageddon is only $5 IIRC

I thought it was kind of lame... :confused:

(Is this the part where I get lynched in real life now?)