• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ciryandor! :D :D I really wish you had've played in my last game, tried to spam your inbox so you'd get an e-mail, dunno if you saw it. Are you planning on playing again sometime soon?

EDIT: Looks like he's gone again...

Well, cripes! No wonder I got a few Inbox Full messages. I've been away because I haven't been able to download the PMs worth a damn since forever, and I rely on those for both in game and meta game reads on players. Yes, I've been a dirty cheater trying to parse player behavior all along! :ninja: In any case, my current job doesn't really allow for a lot of luxury time compared to how active I used to be. Also, goddamn AARs and Reddit stories, I've spent too much time on them out of work to throw a mind into playing or hosting games. Got a link to that last game? Might be interested to play a game or two if it's a mega game like johho used to host. I'll clear out my inbox and outbox for that for sure if it happens.

EUROO7 is still a damn fiend when it comes to games, I see.

Lemme clear out some fluff so I can get a few PMs.

Ciry. Still in Werewolf Hell where I left you, I see.

You missed Marty's 53 player game.

Ciry. Still in Werewolf Hell where I left you, I see.

You missed Marty's 53 player game.

You pineapple, I'm just abusing your fiendish powers to contact everyone else!

And HOT DAMN, 53 players? What is this game coming to? I guess better times, eh?

And HOT DAMN, 53 players? What is this game coming to? I guess better times, eh?

Yes. We've got some pretty good new players hanging around in our werewolf games nowadays. :)

I've hosted two pretty big games, both of which were above your 30 player mark, and which was why I was disappointed when you weren't around.

Here's my first game:
Werewolf CLVIII: Infernal Affairs

And this one was just kind of a monster.
Werewolf CLXIII: The Last Council of Mankind

Although I wouldn't advise trying to read them if you don't have a lot of time. :p If you do though, it's useful to put any ghosts on your ignore list to remove the spam.

But yeah, in about six months I plan to host another one, and I WANT YOU THERE. :mad:

Well, cripes! No wonder I got a few Inbox Full messages. I've been away because I haven't been able to download the PMs worth a damn since forever, and I rely on those for both in game and meta game reads on players. Yes, I've been a dirty cheater trying to parse player behavior all along! :ninja:
There was a really bad security hole in that feature, so it was shut down years ago; you shan't expect it to come back. Though when they implement the new forum it might brought back---certainly would be good to get back. As far as I know the new forum is expected to hit the air around christmas.

You pineapple, I'm just abusing your fiendish powers to contact everyone else!

The last council of mankind truly was a crazy game; only read it if you have the time. It has 7,565 posts and is the second longest thread in this sub forum---Blue Emu's forum game is 190 posts longer, but if marty ever makes a GM AAR I fully expect at least 190 additional posts. That game had the most players since Werewolf XII: The Return which had 62 players, so the last countil of mankind has the second most players of all time; it also is the longest game ever with 200 pages more than the previous longest game. Some days it was completely crazy and there was ~400 posts around deadline; if you made a semilong posts you should expect to have between 1 and 2 pages to catch up with. In the early game there also was a day with 1000 posts! Furthermore night 0 happened on page 72...

Just look at the top five posters:
Wagonlitz 526 posts
marty99 521 posts
Gen. Skobelev 488 posts
Arkasas 437 posts
randakar 413 posts

The game also had more than 160 000 views.

And then there is EURO's IJL; that was glorious. EURO made an IJL and managed to gather almost all if not all important goodies---including me:blush:; he then were millimeters from killing all the gathered goodies in one night, but luckily his dasterdly plans were foiled.

Regarding WW going then lites most often reach ~50 pages these days.

I've hosted two pretty big games, both of which were above your 30 player mark, and which was why I was disappointed when you weren't around.

Here's my first game:
Werewolf CLVIII: Infernal Affairs

And this one was just kind of a monster.
Werewolf CLXIII: The Last Council of Mankind

Although I wouldn't advise trying to read them if you don't have a lot of time. :p If you do though, it's useful to put any ghosts on your ignore list to remove the spam.

But yeah, in about six months I plan to host another one, and I WANT YOU THERE. :mad:
Infernal Affairs had 39 players and 3100 posts.
In the last council of mankind it wouldn't be adviced to put me on ignore, since after my death I was announced vote count GM since all the counting became too much for marty, so having me on ignore would mean you miss all official vote counts.

Alas, The Last Council of Mankind was a truly chaotic game. I lived through almost all of it, and the ending was phenomenal. :)

Alas, The Last Council of Mankind was a truly chaotic game. I lived through almost all of it, and the ending was phenomenal. :)
I agree with pretty much all of the above.

marty99:

Work has been in the way unfortunately. I need to observe the new blood first. Get a sense of how they act and play. Never hurts when I get back into playing.

I just finished Last Council. It was a full day, unproductive slog for me. Also went for a quick read-through of Infernal Affairs. Somehow games have become 4-6 player end-game affairs. Quite a change from last year!

WAIT. *checks Last Council again* Did I just read HAX WINNING A GAME?

EURO, What madness did you unleash?!

Wagonlitz:

Are you the more chatty version of randy, by any chance? Oh, looks like Randy's chatty as well.

Skobelev's a really old hand, he's back?

EURO:

You crazy SOB, IJL shenanigans for the Nth time? Wish you could've pulled that off, but blowing up the JL leading to HAX winning? This is indeed one for the ages.

WAIT. *checks Last Council again* Did I just read HAX WINNING A GAME?
Well, he is older and wiser and a much better player now and he totally deserved that win.

I just finished Last Council. It was a full day, unproductive slog for me. Also went for a quick read-through of Infernal Affairs. Somehow games have become 4-6 player end-game affairs. Quite a change from last year!
You seriously read all 388 pages of last council? Also how was endgames last year?
Wagonlitz:

Are you the more chatty version of randy, by any chance? Oh, looks like Randy's chatty as well.
I don't talk that much normally.
Skobelev's a really old hand, he's back?
Yes Skobie is back. He came back in early February when Arkasas and I also started playing.; and he has played pretty much every game since.

johho/randy

From the readthrough, he did play brilliantly, still has the clueless aura at times, but it works!

Wagon:

IIRC end-games before had more people on average as they were landslides most of the time, and that was a product of being more radical/imbalanced game set-ups. After the split of the old hunter role to OHO/Hunter(Assassin in Spanish Kings), things were becoming much more balanced. I'm also glad to see that the Jester and Robber roles have become much more fleshed out and interesting from the time I last saw them. Really bring spice and potential uncertainty. ;)

Edit:
esemesas from last year:
You're saying post-Soviet potato computers were more advanced than Irish potato computers?

I think I can safely say that this means both don't exist.

Also re: Champions Game

Had I been active during that time I could've represented well. I've played that variant of Werewolfing on the TL forums and would've known how to act there. I've also won on the TL forum and GMed there, so I don't think I'd be a fish out of water (and I'd be basically abetting a +.5 TL representation).

Last edited:
Wow, had no idea you guys had activity like that.
Marty hyped the game. Like, A LOT.

Despite this, I would say that overall it EXCEEDED my expectations for it. Truly an epic game (even though the likelihood of all those posts ever being read again is slim)

I claim lite CCCL if nobody else has claimed it yet.

That's a long ways, off, so I think it's available...

You do realize that CCCL is equal to 350, right? :unsure:

Early 2016 by my reckoning.

I'm looking forward to WW Lite M. I hear that The Phoenix is going to come out of stasis to GM it. :p