• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like I've been accepted into the championships. I can't wait to tell family, friends, ex-lovers, etc, that I've finally made something out of myself. "Just wait, I'll show all of you!" was an empty threat borne out of pain and frustration. But it's come true.

Will need that biography for sure now.

Actually, I CAN'T do it. Some of the days would be pretty much impossible for me. Unusually enough, the only 2 days between January and May of this year that would have been unworkable for me happen to be part of the 6 days that the game takes place.

EDIT: Someone must take this spot. It's our patrimony.

Last edited:
Damnit, Clidges! :mad:

I'm sorry but I have a major personal commitment that precludes my participation for a considerable part of the week in question.

Don't get dejected. This is sort of like Cinderella. The shoe will fit someone eventually.

Es okay, we'll just deal with this embarrassing incident by withdrawing from the competition in disgrace.

Well if no one else wants to go/is unable to go, I will, though this should be more a last resort than anything.

Gopher it.

Aedan is fine with me. Just PM mrthingyman.

The game starts soon, so move quickly.

Weren't we going with Kiwi/SPLIT?

Someone PM someone important. Marty, Lemeard, Jonti, lots of good people. Think Avernite would come out of retirement to raise paradox honor then go back? Just like a Roman dictator?

Your first mistake is thinking honor is involved. I won't begin to list the rest.

It doesn't work like that. They condense several "WW days" in to a real time day for about a week.

You could post during the night. While at work I'll post for you. It can't be that difficult, I'll just post "wolf" at random posts!

Did you check the app? I'm sure mr thingie can give you the link for it.
When I call someone a wolf it means that person is a wolf. I am good at catching wolfs... At night I spend time with family, and I am not installing any apps on a corp phone... sorry....

When I call someone a wolf it means that person is a wolf. I am good at catching wolfs... At night I spend time with family, and I am not installing any apps on a corp phone... sorry....

sellout.......................