• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something you never do... :)

At a bare minimum I've never said "You must be a wolf. Everything you do is wolfy, because if you were a wolf you'd do [x], but if you do [y] you're just doing that so we don't think you're a wolf! I'VE GOT YOU NOW!"

And if I ever do that, please shoot me.

At a bare minimum I've never said "You must be a wolf. Everything you do is wolfy, because if you were a wolf you'd do [x], but if you do [y] you're just doing that so we don't think you're a wolf! I'VE GOT YOU NOW!"

And if I ever do that, please shoot me.

*cocks rifle*

Cocks... Lol.

Yes, we know about your cravings... (although I wish I didn't)

Be careful: Esemesas isn't out of school yet. You could get us all into trouble!

pl-pedo-bear.png

Last edited:
I mentioned it in the game thread, but I'll do it here too. An alternative to giving the wolves one off sorceror scans would be to give the wolves spiritually attuned. I'd prefer sorcery scans, but it's another way of nerfing the PMing seer that we can consider.

I mentioned it in the game thread, but I'll do it here too. An alternative to giving the wolves one off sorceror scans would be to give the wolves spiritually attuned. I'd prefer sorcery scans, but it's another way of nerfing the PMing seer that we can consider.

With the 25% chance of identifying who and whatnot? I like the idea but I can see a lot of screaming the first time a seer scans a waffle on Night 0 and gets eaten on Night 1.

As a kooky variant, no seer, but everyone villagers and wolves both get precisely 1 scan for the game.

Actually, little point for the wolves to have it...might reveal whether the scan has been used or not?

Talking about bringing % chance into lite? Lite should be more pure and strategy and less of luck if possible at all. % chance is annoying at any level for the most part to me.

Talking about bringing % chance into lite? Lite should be more pure and strategy and less of luck if possible at all. % chance is annoying at any level for the most part to me.

And pure SA is overpowered. No, Lite requires every player to think, and it should remain that way.