• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aye. Get involved IS the lesson here.

Yup, it's probably not as easy now as when I started as people are more entrenched than they were then - my first lite was the third in history IIRC, although full WW had been going on for quite a while.

I think the number of players who fall into the latter category are disproportionately high in our current community. See, eg, It Has Babies. I think that brining back some of the experienced players will dilute this effect.

I quite agree with you. We need to get good quality *active* players in the game - and the trouble is that the active players have suffered with a lot of early hunts from cowardly wolves of late.

I didn't much like Llywelyn, but can you imagine him standing for the sort of game that has been on display here in the last few weeks? He would be apoplectic.

Agreed. I think the same about TT - not going to make my top 10 people of all time list but a good active WW player, if a little too quick to jump to conclusions.

I quite agree with you. We need to get good quality *active* players in the game - and the trouble is that the active players have suffered with a lot of early hunts from cowardly wolves of late.

Wolves are supposed to be cowardly...otherwise, they would reveal themselves in the daytime and get shot...

:p

I think you mean that we haven't had many devious wolves lately...I'll give you that.

Dear jonti-h, good werewolf games are active in public as well as private, involved in that discussion is not merely voting and that some of the discussion takes place in public. Closed games are quiet and everyone discusses by PM.

Just because you, EURO, and AOK like this closed style doesn't mean that everyone else does...or even that all the 'vets' like your style.

Besides, you all (you, EURO, and AOK) react so predictably...its hard to not poke you just to see y'all get flustered.

The games are not "closed". Stopped with this silly line of argument of yours.

Wolves are supposed to be cowardly...otherwise, they would reveal themselves in the daytime and get shot...

I think you mean that we haven't had many devious wolves lately...I'll give you that.

No, I mean cowardly. I've won as a wolf *in* the justice league - now that takes balls.

No, I mean cowardly. I've won as a wolf *in* the justice league - now that takes balls.

Ok...I think we have different definitions of the word 'cowardly' in this context...but it seems like we share the same vision for wolf behavior...

Thanks for elaborating on what you meant.

I think the number of players who fall into the latter category are disproportionately high in our current community. See, eg, It Has Babies. I think that brining back some of the experienced players will dilute this effect.
Of course I agree. But not all of the ancien regime were active; in fact there seemed to be more sheepishness and bandwagoning than there is now, even in the past few games. We have to ensure we are bringing back good, engaging players.

Ur mom is too much fun :p

I must defend the honor of my mom. As you have insulted her honor, I demand satisfaction.

Meet me on the Mare Tranquillitatis by 0500 tomorrow. I leave the choice of weapon to you. I await your reply, and may God himself smile on the most honourable among us,
TheExecuter

I must defend the honor of my mom. As you have insulted her honor, I demand satisfaction.

Meet me on the Mare Tranquillitatis by 0500 tomorrow. I leave the choice of weapon to you. I await your reply, and may God himself smile on the most honourable among us,
TheExecuter

Jonti chooses Lemeard as his weapon.

I shall be the godfather.

Please allow me to translate Alabamese into normal English:

do=sodomize
drugs=possums
laugh=masturbate
loot=rape

hhmmmm....

My dictionary is wrong, then. I thought drugs meant cows.

Please allow me to translate Alabamese into normal English:

do=sodomize
drugs=possums
laugh=masturbate
loot=rape

You are thinking South Alabama. North Alabama is a more refined part of the Confederacy. We speak English here. So:

do = do
drugs = drugs
laugh = laugh
loot = loot

I demanded satisfaction from her, and i got it *zing*

TheExecuter

OK, I choose the BFG3000. :D

Is there going to be a new game to replace the one that just ended?

Is there going to be a new game to replace the one that just ended?

EURO said I am the next GM. If someone wants my spot they can have it.

If not, I will run a very basic game.

Edit: It will be several days though before I can start it though. So if the next in line wants it, go ahead.