• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We really need a sub in BSG if anyone was thinking of trying it out or is a past player?

edit: you would be subbing into a colonial with not a lot of chance to win sadly but it does remove all pressure to perform!

We really need a sub in BSG if anyone was thinking of trying it out or is a past player?

edit: you would be subbing into a colonial with not a lot of chance to win sadly but it does remove all pressure to perform!

Well, how sad that is depends on your perspective, doesn't it? :)

Sadly I don't really think we have players enough for both a Big and a Lite game nowadays. If there are people who prefer Lite over Big maybe we should alternate the game types?

I know for a fact we have the players for a second BSG game, and a GM. We just need permission from the mods to put it somewhere.

Jacob, were you going to ping Blade! on this? I got your PM, but was he saying that in reply to a private message from you or ..?

(GM: Jacob. Players: Reis, Jacob's friend, me, possibly the_hdk .. who knows who else :p )

What about a Micro/Lite game (in between them - around 10-12 players)?

Lite used to be 12 players when I started playing it!

Yeah, and in those times, condoms were made from cow intestines...
Not true! I saw the young whippersnapper jonti come to these games and back then we certainly didn't use any cows.

But those were the days! In those days men were men, women were... well, they were also men and Brutal Werewolf Leaders were all called jacob-Lundgren.

But those were the days! In those days men were men, women were... well, they were also men and Brutal Werewolf Leaders were all called jacob-Lundgren.
Whereas nowadays the men are men, woman are also men, while the men are woman with some woman who are also woman.

I think it was easier back in the old days, where if you weren't white, male, British and straight you got shot. Damn hippies :mad:

I know for a fact we have the players for a second BSG game, and a GM. We just need permission from the mods to put it somewhere.

Jacob, were you going to ping Blade! on this? I got your PM, but was he saying that in reply to a private message from you or ..?

(GM: Jacob. Players: Reis, Jacob's friend, me, possibly the_hdk .. who knows who else :p )

huh?

Yeah, and in those times, condoms were made from cow intestines...

If that turns you on.......

Not true! I saw the young whippersnapper jonti come to these games and back then we certainly didn't use any cows.

Not like certain aread of the UK where the mem are men and the sheep are nervous!!