+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 302 FirstFirst ... 90 115 140 165 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 215 240 265 290 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 6040

Thread: Werewolf General Planning Thread

The Guardian of Divergences Athalcor's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Vainglory View Post
    Inbred. The adjective you're looking for is "inbred".
    Is it incorrect to say distorted in that way in English? In Czech it suits quite well.
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Athalcor View Post
    Is it incorrect to say distorted in that way in English? In Czech it suits quite well.
    No, I think that makes perfect sense in English. Not sure about Australian, though

Professional Dilettante Vainglory's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

No, no, it's correct, I was just kidding, "inbred" is an offensive term...
    Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    Europa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic

No, no, it's correct, I was just kidding, "inbred" is an offensive term...
    What else should I expect from a person with a signature like you have?
    All Hail Britannia - a V2 AAR - awarded the Weekly AAR Showcase on 6/15/14, came 2nd in the 2014 Q2 ACAs.

I want you to vote in the Q3 2014 ACAs! Make your favourite AARers bathe in your votes!

My two other shamefully abandoned AARs...(there is also a third one hiding in the corners of the V2 AARland, not even worth linking)

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

What else should I expect from a person with a signature like you have?
    Speaking of Vainglory's signature, what happened to my quote?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    Speaking of Vainglory's signature, what happened to my quote?
    Got bored of it. Plus at least one person took it as license to throw logic out the window.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Got bored of it. Plus at least one person took it as license to throw logic out the window.
    Something you never do...
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    Something you never do...
    At a bare minimum I've never said "You must be a wolf. Everything you do is wolfy, because if you were a wolf you'd do [x], but if you do [y] you're just doing that so we don't think you're a wolf! I'VE GOT YOU NOW!"

And if I ever do that, please shoot me.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

At a bare minimum I've never said "You must be a wolf. Everything you do is wolfy, because if you were a wolf you'd do [x], but if you do [y] you're just doing that so we don't think you're a wolf! I'VE GOT YOU NOW!"

And if I ever do that, please shoot me.
    *cocks rifle*

Cocks... Lol.
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by esemesas View Post
    *cocks rifle*

Cocks... Lol.
    This is why I need you as an Italian diplomat.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Quote Originally Posted by joebthegreat View Post
    This is why I need you as an Italian diplomat.

Yes, we know about your cravings... (although I wish I didn't)

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Victoria 2500k club

Yes, we know about your cravings... (although I wish I didn't)
    Be careful: Esemesas isn't out of school yet. You could get us all into trouble!

Last edited by Vainglory; 17-09-2011 at 03:00.

Be careful: Esemesas isn't out of school yet. You could get us all into trouble!
    No pedo-bear pic?

Victoria 2500k club

No pedo-bear pic?
    Fixed.

I mentioned it in the game thread, but I'll do it here too. An alternative to giving the wolves one off sorceror scans would be to give the wolves spiritually attuned. I'd prefer sorcery scans, but it's another way of nerfing the PMing seer that we can consider.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    I mentioned it in the game thread, but I'll do it here too. An alternative to giving the wolves one off sorceror scans would be to give the wolves spiritually attuned. I'd prefer sorcery scans, but it's another way of nerfing the PMing seer that we can consider.
    With the 25% chance of identifying who and whatnot? I like the idea but I can see a lot of screaming the first time a seer scans a waffle on Night 0 and gets eaten on Night 1.

Europa Universalis 3

As a kooky variant, no seer, but everyone villagers and wolves both get precisely 1 scan for the game.

Actually, little point for the wolves to have it...might reveal whether the scan has been used or not?
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

GM/Brutal Werewolf Leader Demi Moderator jacob-Lundgren's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Talking about bringing % chance into lite? Lite should be more pure and strategy and less of luck if possible at all. % chance is annoying at any level for the most part to me.
    A person of swedish descent who doesnt speak swedish. Number of PMs in swedish to date I couldn't understand 15
    altering your sig so you hope you wont get anymore confusing PMs
    Priceless

*Will update fully when I come up with something good to stick in here*

Quote Originally Posted by jacob-Lundgren View Post
    Talking about bringing % chance into lite? Lite should be more pure and strategy and less of luck if possible at all. % chance is annoying at any level for the most part to me.
    And pure SA is overpowered. No, Lite requires every player to think, and it should remain that way.

+ Reply to Thread