• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think there should be more cities then those.
Gradacac should be one, Bihac etc.

Please look for more;)

Didn't you write Bihac already?
But Bihac has 40 000 something inhabitans.

Don't think so.
Bihac should be urban to be more realistic for the siege of the city.

Oups, you written Brcko.

OK Bihac has 70 732.

Oups, you written Brcko.

OK Bihac has 70 732.

Find more;)

Colonel James McDonough
Commando

Nice:) Now you can find all big cities for Macedonia.

Hax whats left for me to find?

Still Serbian song packs, just don't look for 2-3.
First find all 10 then write down the links so JRHINDO can make them compatible to the mod.

P.S. I didn't saved the links on that 3 songs you posted earlier.

Hi again.

I feel the color map now is nearly finished (or finished at all)

I have added something like 30-40 provinces to Croatia, if you don't see something wrong, i will go on with the other map.

Nice map, Gukan. But I think you could make it even better if you add the countries adjacent to Yugoslavia to to the map. Those 30-40 provinces could be used to make Hungary or Bulgaria or something else

The number of provinces is not an issue. However it's Yugoslavian War mod not Balkan war or something. Since the beginning it was decided that only Yugoslavia and Albania will be represented.

Nice map, Gukan. But I think you could make it even better if you add the countries adjacent to Yugoslavia to to the map. Those 30-40 provinces could be used to make Hungary or Bulgaria or something else
As Amallric and JRHINDO told, the initial concept of the mod was to only include former Yugoslavian Republics and Albania. The total number of provinces now is near 1400-1500, adding another big country like Romania or Hungary will request another 1000 provinces each... out of HOI2 province limit. AoD will raise this limit, but as much as i know YW is still a HOI2 mod

Gukan how toyr nex step of map will look like?
I will show the visible map when it's done (1-2 weeks if all works as expected) as the way i'm doing it will not show almost any difference with the last map i posted here.
About the punkts in the color map, yes thay can be a problem, but i will try to solve them while i'm creating the other map.