• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
All cities of more than 50.000 inhabitants will probably be urban in the mod.

Okey. I thought more in line with some kind of decision when you decided the map layout that X and Y province will be urban, Z will be hills, etc. But it's a quick work one layout is decided (50 urban pics takes a evening to make, so no big work) so if you want some later on, I volounteer to do that task.

Oh just forget it :eek:o
Lets carry on!

So hum... Map progress? Bosnian pack?

Edit: BTW will we have Y2K? May have an idea on how to use it.

More edit: HAX i have found the perfect website! They specialize in military things, i spotted an OOB dedicated subforum :D They also have real veterants there! Maybe we will have luck and find ex-fighters in yugoslavia from every sides!!! I am taking the initiative to make contact :cool:

The Y2K bug is annoying, what's your idea?

JRHINDO please registration there and see if they can help us:)

Have you decided which provinces that will be urban? (and thus can have pics) I can always do urban pics. Than really enchances the game experience in my eyes. ;)

Nope

All cities of more than 50.000 inhabitants will probably be urban in the mod.

Probably

Okey. I thought more in line with some kind of decision when you decided the map layout that X and Y province will be urban, Z will be hills, etc. But it's a quick work one layout is decided (50 urban pics takes a evening to make, so no big work) so if you want some later on, I volounteer to do that task.

The Y2K bug is annoying, what's your idea?
We should make events that says Y2K bug is coming 1 year, then 6 months before the end of the game. And blame it in a time continual Paradox bug, its not our fault if the mod bruttaly stop at the dawn of 2000.

We should make events that says Y2K bug is coming 1 year, then 6 months before the end of the game. And blame it in a time continual Paradox bug, its not our fault if the mod bruttaly stop at the dawn of 2000.

Sounds good.

In wikipedia you have list of towns with number inhabitants.

We know;)

Somebody who know anything about the map and Gukan?

Gukan... As I modded the map myself a bit, I wonder have you started doing borders, rivers, connections, etc? I know how time-consuming (and boring) this task it, so I greatly admire your effort and only to play with your map with so many provinces in such a small area, it will be really interesting to wage war under all circumstanses and that haven't been done before in HOI2, so I hope you feel encouraged to keep working. There are many who will greatly appreciate your work in the end of the tunnel! :)

Nice Job Gukan.I doing my city of pancevo 3d for Google earth and I dont have much time but I can help/Hax what is your comands for me?

Gukan... As I modded the map myself a bit, I wonder have you started doing borders, rivers, connections, etc? I know how time-consuming (and boring) this task it, so I greatly admire your effort and only to play with your map with so many provinces in such a small area, it will be really interesting to wage war under all circumstanses and that haven't been done before in HOI2, so I hope you feel encouraged to keep working. There are many who will greatly appreciate your work in the end of the tunnel! :)

Thanks for your moral aid, keep doing that!

Nice Job Gukan.I doing my city of pancevo 3d for Google earth and I dont have much time but I can help/Hax what is your comands for me?

Find 10 good serbian songs for the soundpack.
Warsong;)
But don't take music who says to kill people and such things.

Thanks Teutonburger!
No, i have not started anythink outside the color map. This map still needs some province split and adding sea provinces. When we feel happy about the map i will start doing the visible map (borders?), i have done some test and it would not take as long as the other map. About the rivers, when the visible map is done, i will ask some to some mod member to paint them over the map, i will then do the final river map. Connections... as i understand them the only problem is the fixed number of connections existing in HOI2. When the time comes i will run the map maker and see how many connections short or long i'm, and then create the adj-mod.txt to solve this with unused provinces id.
And finally... after all the work done, after so many hours spend on the map, i only can say that i will not give up now ;)

Sandzak minister declared done:)

Work list:

Supaplex - Please find more Serbian music for the mod, 4 songs more if you can.

Mesina2 - Start making a list with cities over 50.000 inhabitants for Croatia, please find all;)

Gukan - Continue with the map.

Amarlic - NATO Military Leaders

Flint - Herzeg-Bosna Minister Cabinet

Vaximillian - GFX work

Now you have something to work with:)

I will correct the Croatian ministers.

"Najveći grad je Zagreb s oko 900 000 stanovnika, po veličini slijede Split sa 190 000, Rijeka sa 170 000, i Osijek sa 105 000 stanovnika. Šest gradova (Zadar, Slavonski Brod, Velika Gorica, Pula, Sisak, Šibenik) imaju između 50 000 i 80 000 stanovnika."

Dubrovnik je imo 49 728 stanovnika, a Vukovar 44 639.

Last edited:
"Najveći grad je Zagreb s oko 900 000 stanovnika, po veličini slijede Split sa 190 000, Rijeka sa 170 000, i Osijek sa 105 000 stanovnika. Šest gradova (Zadar, Slavonski Brod, Velika Gorica, Pula, Sisak, Šibenik) imaju između 50 000 i 80 000 stanovnika."

Dubrovnik je imo 49 728 stanovnika, a Vukovar 44 639.

Nice, could you find now for Herzeg-Bosna.

"Glavni grad, de iure, je bio Mostar (općina Mostar 126.628 stanovnika), a veći gradovi su bili: Brčko (općina Brčko 87.627 stanovnika), Travnik (općina Travnik 70.747 stanovnika), Derventa (općina Derventa 56.489 stanovnika), Bugojno (općina Bugojno 46.889 stanovnika), Jajce (općina Jajce 45.007 stanovnika), Konjic (općina Konjic 43.878 stanovnika) i Livno (općina Livno 40.600 stanovnika)"

Happy?