• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a one suggestion for those who are working on map and provinces, why dont you use for provinces, borders and names of municipalities (općine u BiH i RH) which were in ex yugoslavia
than names of teritories would be more realistic, and also it would be much
faster to create whole map.
And another thing if someone have older maps of yugoslavia(from 1980 to 1990), or atlas, let him post on the forum, there are all data, about geography
(I once had one copy of "Geografski atlas Jugoslavije"(geographical atlas of yugoslavia) but now i cannot find it anywhere), that would be most valuable source of verified data for the mod.

Map is almost finished so it would make map development even longer.

NATO Ministers:

showfw.png

Nice? :)

NATO Ministers:

showfw.png

Nice? :)

So is that all for Beta?
I mean, it won't kill us if we don't have pics for every minister and/or leader.
Even original HoI 2 don't have all.

So is that all for Beta?
I mean, it won't kill us if we don't have pics for every minister and/or leader.
Well i think thats all for NATO at least.

but you know how people are, they want pretty pictures or no play...

So is that all for Beta?

No NATO ministers for BETA;) Just so we have them done for next releases;)

Well I think thats all for NATO at least.

but you know how people are, they want pretty pictures or no play...

1 Minister missing:(

Is that last sentence meaning for me?

What's the deal JRHINDO? You know we are waiting for the map to be finished; in the meantime, what's wrong with trying to get as much pics as possible?
Yes i know... But I meant it about pics and graphics. Unless people see pretty graphics, often, they dont play. Which is stupid, yes. I delete most of the pics before i play a mod to save space. I play for the mod :D

Who is missing for the NATO again? I thought we got them all.

Manfred Seitner - Minister of Security

More or less yes.

Why?

What's the deal JRHINDO? You know we are waiting for the map to be finished; in the meantime, what's wrong with trying to get as much pics as possible?

Yes, I think same thing.

Yes i know... But I meant it about pics and graphics. Unless people see pretty graphics, often, they dont play. Which is stupid, yes. I delete most of the pics before i play a mod to save space. I play for the mod :D

But the mod will be from start, all WW2 old pictures and unrelated things will be deleted. Just don't know how we will do this, without removing whole HOI system.

But the mod will be from start, all WW2 old pictures and unrelated things will be deleted. Just don't know how we will do this, without removing whole HOI system.
Oh just forget it :eek:o
Lets carry on!

So hum... Map progress? Bosnian pack?

Edit: BTW will we have Y2K? May have an idea on how to use it.

More edit: HAX i have found the perfect website! They specialize in military things, i spotted an OOB dedicated subforum :D They also have real veterants there! Maybe we will have luck and find ex-fighters in yugoslavia from every sides!!! I am taking the initiative to make contact :cool:

Last edited: