• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
we in serbia say Serbian new year.I dont celebrate im drink all the time every day is a new year.lol

Gukan is slow sometimes.

You mean Orthodox New Year?

We don't call it Orthodox in Russia, nobody really cares about religion, it's just another occasion to have a celebration. ;)

we in serbia say Serbian new year.I dont celebrate im drink all the time every day is a new year.lol

Gukan is slow sometimes.

Supaplex don't post on the forums when you are drunk. :D

We don't call it Orthodox in Russia, nobody really cares about religion, it's just another occasion to have a celebration. ;)

Oh yeah, the more occasions - the more celebrations;)

How stupid it sounds... Old New Year, how we call it...:)

Supaplex don't post on the forums when you are drunk. :D

It has nothing with religion but with calendar.
Orthodox countries use Julian calendar, while other countries Gregurian.

That's not so simple. Today everybody uses Gregorian calendar. Only the Orthodox church still uses the Julian one for the dates of religious feasts. Also the gregorian calendar was invented by a catholic Pope, Gregory, in the XVIth century. The main reason why orthodox countries refused to adopt it was the resistence of the Church which didn't want to use a calendar done by Catholics. So yes, it has pretty much everything to do with the religion.

First of all I would like to praise your efforts( I mean all of you guys who are working on this mod, and you are doing a great job)

If I where in position to help you with anything about this mod I `ll gladly
help you as much as I can.

Since I`m new here I have a few questions: from which date the game will start and when will game end for this mod? How many events are you planing to have in the mod?

Also I have a few objections, and suggestions. In the previous posts someone
indicate that Davorin Rudolf was a chief of the navy in croatia(which is not truth, actually he was a minister of maritime affairs in the first democratic croatian goverment, and in the second he was a minister of foreign relations.
Chief of the navy was admiral Sveto Letica 1991-1996, and after him came Vid Stipetić from 1996-2002
I know that is difficult to take care of all details, but the game won`t be historicly correct like it was in the original scenarios.

A lots of info you can find in wikipedia( since most of us understand croatian
I`ll post a links

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRM%23Zapovjednici_HRM

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prva_Vlada_Republike_Hrvatske

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Yugoslavian_breakup
I hope this can help you for the events

Nice work guys, just kepp it that way.

First of all I would like to praise your efforts( I mean all of you guys who are working on this mod, and you are doing a great job)

If I where in position to help you with anything about this mod I `ll gladly
help you as much as I can.

Since I`m new here I have a few questions: from which date the game will start and when will game end for this mod? How many events are you planing to have in the mod?

Also I have a few objections, and suggestions. In the previous posts someone
indicate that Davorin Rudolf was a chief of the navy in croatia(which is not truth, actually he was a minister of maritime affairs in the first democratic croatian goverment, and in the second he was a minister of foreign relations.
Chief of the navy was admiral Sveto Letica 1991-1996, and after him came Vid Stipetić from 1996-2002
I know that is difficult to take care of all details, but the game won`t be historicly correct like it was in the original scenarios.

A lots of info you can find in wikipedia( since most of us understand croatian
I`ll post a links

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/HRM%23Zapovjednici_HRM

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prva_Vlada_Republike_Hrvatske

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Yugoslavian_breakup
I hope this can help you for the events

Nice work guys, just kepp it that way.

The Scenario Time:
Starts: 25 June 1991
Ends: 31 December 1999

BETA version will none events have, but it will be many events in future releases.

I changed the Navy Minister;)

You could help to see if Imra Agotic where the chief of airforce for Croatia.

Thanks for the help!:rolleyes:

EDIT: I need the picture of:

Minister of Security: Manfred Seitner* (March 1997 - February 1998)

Last edited:
Is this the Hague guy?

pic.php

The Scenario Time:
Starts: 25 June 1991
Ends: 31 December 1999

BETA version will none events have, but it will be many events in future releases.

I changed the Navy Minister;)

You could help to see if Imra Agotic where the chief of airforce for Croatia.

Thanks for the help!:rolleyes:

Yes Imra Agotić was a cheif of the airforce at that time

Can you tell me the rest of croatian cabinet which is going to be in the mod?

And one suggestion why don`t you set to start mod earlier like january 1 1991 or even 1990, read the timeline of yugoslavian breakup and you `ll find many interesting
things for the events( in the future).

P.S. I´m not so often online so I´won`t be able to reply you just now( odmah)
sometimes I don`t use computer for several days becuase I have a lots of obligations ,so please be patient.

Last edited:
Is this the Hague guy?

pic.php

No, I don't think that:(
But please look deeper.

Yes Imra Agotić was a cheif of the airforce at that time

Can you tell me the rest of croatian cabinet which is going to be in the mod?

And one suggestion why don`t you set to start mod earlier like january 1 1991 or even 1990, read the timeline of yugoslavian breakup and you `ll find many interesting
things for the events( in the future).

P.S. I´m not so often online so I´won`t be able to reply you just now( odmah)
sometimes I don`t use computer for several days becuase I have a lots of obligations ,so please be patient.

If we would start before the Slovenian & Croatian independence then only Yugoslavia and Albania would be playable.
And then you must wait to the country you want to play gets independence and then you must save, load and bla bla.
It's easier to have atleast four countrys from start:)

Croatian Cabinet:
Head of State: Franjo Tudman*
Head of Government: Stjepan Mesic*
Foreign Minister: Zdravko Mršic*
Armament Minister: Petar Kriste* Gojko Šušak??
Minister of Security: Miroslav Tudjman*
Head of Intelligence: Osman Muftic*
Head of Staff: Josip Lucic*
Chief of the Army: Janko Bobetko*
Chief of the Navy: Sveto Letica 1991-1996* - Vid Stipetic 1996-2002
Chief of the Air Force: Imra Agotic*

Thanks for the help!;)

If we would start before the Slovenian & Croatian independence then only Yugoslavia and Albania would be playable.
And then you must wait to the country you want to play gets independence and then you must save, load and bla bla.
It's easier to have atleast four countrys from start:)
Well you make the nations offmap, from the start!