• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm glad you like the map.Everyone should know that it's just for fun.The real map will be prcisely done and this is just to see how will sitaution go.

Now,for mesina,Krajina had tertiory in Dalmataia ,Gorski Kotar and yes in Easter Croatia .As Supaplex said,it was country where there was mainly Serbian population and I believe you know that Vukovar0s population was half-half with Croats and Serbs

My proposition is that you do mod so the beggining is with all contries are independent.Then Serbia declares war or other way around how you wishbut the main thing is that there is war.You should have some historical facts included as I believe you know that Yugoslav army was the 5th force in Europe till 1990 and then it almost completel transfered to serbian side.But you should make rebels in army like one on Žirje(the island near Šibenik)Because when Serbians attacked Šibenik the chief of that base (who was Serbian) decided to transfer to Crotian side and due to him Šibenik was defended because he attacked th army with long-distance bombs.

Now,what to do with RSK and Rep.Srpska .My opinion is that when there starts war between SER and CRo they declare independnce

I'm glad you like the map.Everyone should know that it's just for fun.The real map will be prcisely done and this is just to see how will sitaution go.

Now,for mesina,Krajina had tertiory in Dalmataia ,Gorski Kotar and yes in Easter Croatia .As Supaplex said,it was country where there was mainly Serbian population and I believe you know that Vukovar0s population was half-half with Croats and Serbs

My proposition is that you do mod so the beggining is with all contries are independent.Then Serbia declares war or other way around how you wishbut the main thing is that there is war.You should have some historical facts included as I believe you know that Yugoslav army was the 5th force in Europe till 1990 and then it almost completel transfered to serbian side.But you should make rebels in army like one on Žirje(the island near Šibenik)Because when Serbians attacked Šibenik the chief of that base (who was Serbian) decided to transfer to Crotian side and due to him Šibenik was defended because he attacked th army with long-distance bombs.

Now,what to do with RSK and Rep.Srpska .My opinion is that when there starts war between SER and CRo they declare independnce

I know Vukovar had 50/50 Croats and Serbs, only what I didn't know RSK had any controll in Eastern Croatia.
I though Serbia controlled that place until 1998.

I think at the beginning of the scenario only Slovenia should be independent, the other would declare independance one after another at historical dates.
Yugoslavian army should be big but with very low morale: in the 10 days war there was like 40 killed and 4000 surrendered or deserted. Then I think a series of events should lower the size of the army and increase the morale to show the evolution from JNA to a purely Serbian army.

Also,Sarajevo and Vukovar should be made as fort(like Stalingrda in WWII) because there was the longest battle and that is the only way to make that happen

I think there are ways to simulate that: those cities will probably be several urban provinces each. So there will be some heavy fighting. And we can put modifiers like -90% efficiency for battles in cities so it can really last long.

@ Amallric

It won't go like you said.This means that in the begging ww could only choose between ALB,SLO,YUG...It'soesn't make sense just as part of Yugoslavia in this mod.Could someone who is in this mod explain me what will be with YUG ??? I'm pretty confused

Hax why you want to make Vojvodina as poppelt.I think it is better to be part of Serbia and in later years if Serbian potilic was afful then Vovodina can make indenpedence.Same in Kosovo.Kosovo will be part of Serbia but with small revolt risk until 1998.Then reovlt risk willl be 70 % 1999 100%

What do you think that will be more realistick.And Slobodan Milosevic was dellite constitucion from 1974 wich was close bigger autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina.Serbia have full control of those two autonom provinces.Borders is just on map.In real world.Vojvodina and Kosovo dont exsist.

Yes they will be a part of Yugoslavia, Serbia will not be in the game because it's impossible to change name. But when you are playing as YUG imagine you are playing Serbia;)

Is there a chance to finish Beta this month?

Hmm, I don't think we will be able with the map:(

Also,Sarajevo and Vukovar should be made as fort(like Stalingrda in WWII) because there was the longest battle and that is the only way to make that happen

Sarajevo siege is the longest in modern history;) Therefore I would like that Sarajevo have more provinces then 1-2 on the map.
Urban + fortifications sounds good.

I think at the beginning of the scenario only Slovenia should be independent, the other would declare independance one after another at historical dates.
Yugoslavian army should be big but with very low morale: in the 10 days war there was like 40 killed and 4000 surrendered or deserted. Then I think a series of events should lower the size of the army and increase the morale to show the evolution from JNA to a purely Serbian army.

From the beginning only Albania, Slovenia, Croatia and Yugoslavia will be playable.
Later releases of the mod will be included with scenarios from 1992 or/and 1999;)
We will need many events to make this mod funny and realistic:)

@ Amallric

It won't go like you said.This means that in the begging ww could only choose between ALB,SLO,YUG...It'soesn't make sense just as part of Yugoslavia in this mod.Could someone who is in this mod explain me what will be with YUG ??? I'm pretty confused

YUG will later get a event to re-create Yugoslavia or make Greater Serbia.
If you choose Greater Serbia then you take that but the countrys name will be Yugoslavia.

With all respect Hax,but I beleive you're getting too ambitous.If we do ehat you say we won't be able to finish this till 2011.Also I'm not sure how easy the game will be with 1000 provinces because there has to be large army and that includes big IC.....I hope it will be great but still i doubt a little ;)

you can make event that Serbia anexsed yugoslavia and just have indenpendence Serbi and montenegro.

It would be nice that form beggining you can play with serbia and yugoslvaia was imagine cpoountry Serbia and montenegro was popplet of yugoslavia as you one said. and Gukan, I found one punkt in east serbian provinces.

You see till 2003 it was Yugoslavia and renaming it after this is illogical because the last battle on Balkan was Kosovo War 1999 and conflicts in macedonia

I forgot to say,you could make huge partisan number in tertiories like Kosovo,Albanian part of Macedonia,maybe RSK and in big part of bosnia....what do you think ?

JRHINDO have made the music event, now we need music:D

And Vaximillian have nearly made SKINS for all countrys in the mod.

CONTINUE MODDING! :)

P.S. I have done RS minister pictures today.

Do you have pics to show how skins looks?